HwanLis

Lovely Lisa

A/N: I know the vocal lines have new stage names now but I'll be using their real names. I like it better. Not hating. LOL. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

 

    YG's youngest boy group were sprawled around on the floor after an intense dance practice for a music show. With sweats flooding their body and tiredness so overwhelming they shut their eyes too tired to do anything. "Hyung, can we get jajangmyeon? My stoamch's grumbling." Chanwoo complained to their eldest knowing their leader was too worn out from taming their childish behaviours. Jinhwan laid there unmoving. "Ask your twin,  Chanwoo-ah. Hyung's too tired." Chanwoo smirked, ready to pay his hyung back for not following his wish. "Of course you would be tired. Your bones are getting weaker and weaker everytime you age right harabeoji?" 

The others laughed despite the tiredness. Jinhwan got up and playfully smacked the maknae's back. "Seriously though hyung, I'm dying of hunger. Please get me something to eat." Chanwoo whined dramatically. Junhoe got up and also complained of hunger. Soon after the others followed. "I would go get it but my legs feel like they're goingto fall out." B.I told them. He felt really bad but when you're this tired, that feeling is soon gone. 

"I wish someone would bring us food." Bobby yelled out with his remaining energy. Yunhyeong let out a snicker. "Your wish is my command oppa." Their heads turned to the speaker. There she was just standing there yet she looked like an angel who just descended. "I brought food!" She said holding up the bags full of goodies. Yep, she was a real angel. 

They scarambled to help her, tiredness gone and away. 'Are you guys tired from practicing?" She asked in her cute, aegyo filled voice. "Yea--" They shook their heads and smiled. Chanwoo scratched his head. What was wrong with these hyungs? Just a second ago, no one wanted to get food complaining that they had no energy left. Even Bobby hyung was overly excited  "I brought jajangmyeon and for Bobby oppa, kimbaps." Bobby squealed and hugged her trampling her onto the floor. "I love you so much Lisa!" Oops.

Someone was watching the two very carefully keeping his anger inside and not letting it show. He released his paled knuckles and forced a smile.

Ikon watched the two, suspicious. "What about oppa Lisa?" B.I asked the cute eyed girl. "Mianhae oppa, I'll bring you some next time. I didn't know you liked it either." They began protesting. "We all like it, not just Bobby Lisa. Remember that arraseo?" She cutely nodded. They sat in a circle and enjoyed the delicious food that she brought, just talking and laughing as time ticked by. 

"Let's play a game." Donghyuk suggested. "Any suggestions?" 

"How about mafia?" They nodded since no one could come up with any other game. Before they started Jinhwan stopped them. "Wait. Let's make it more interesting. If we fail to catch the mafia then we have to do whatever the mafia says."

"I'll be the announcer." Junhoe stood up and walked around the group. Lisa looked at him. "You only wanted to be the announcer so you'll get out of the punishment right?" He smirked. "Like duh." Lisa laughed and shook her head. "Go to sleep. I will now pick the mafia, and the nurse." After a couple of rounds he finally picked his choices. "Rise and shine everybody. Now, who do you think is the mafia?"

They looked at each other. "For starters I think it's Chanwoo." Donghyuk pointed at the maknae who looked betrayed. "I'm not I swear! Then I think it's you because mafia always wants to eliminate innocent people like me." Junhoe rolled his eyes. "I don't think it's Chanwoo. I mean, he's loud. Mafia needs to be someone quiet. Bobby?" The wise leader spoke. 

Bobby put his hands up in surrender. "I'm a citizen, I swear! I'm as innocent as a newborn!" Jinhwan looked carefully at Bobby. "All mafias say they are innocent." They nodded. "But oppa, what if you were the mafia? Would you say you are innocent or not." Bewildered he said, "Of course! I can't die yet." They laughed. 

"Then who is it?" Yunhyeong asked rubbing his chin. "I think it's Yunhyeong! Look at him. He's being cocky, rubbing his nonexistent beard." B.I got up and pointed at his friend. 'I'm sure it's Yunhyeong. Let's kill him!" Yunhyeong was totally flabbergasted. "Guys, I'm not the mafia! Really, I'm not! I'm a true citizen! You guys will regret killing me, I'm telling you."

"Who wants to kill Yunhyeong hyung?" Ignoring poor Yunhyeong's pleas they put their thumbs up. 6 thumbs up and 1 thumbs down. Why don't you want to kill hyung Lisa?"

"Because she knows I'm innocent!"

Ikon looked at her for answers. "Perhaps, it's because she's the real mafia?" Chanwoo asked while Lisa shrugged. "I think oppa is innocent.That's it." 

They turned to Junhoe, expectant for the answer and hoping they were right. "Song Yunhyeong was a... citizen! Congratulations you guys killed an innocent person. 2 more kills left and the mafia wins! Yunhyeong stood up, done with s. He grabbed Lisa's hands and they acted as if they were walking out. "I only have Lisa left. She's the only who believed in me. Saranghae Lisa-ah." Song Yunhyeong wanted to die today. She was his and his only. 

She giggled. "Nado sarangahe oppa." She was allowed to say that to him only. Jealousy boiled deep inside of him. He was an easy going person but when it came to his girl, damn that image. 

Suddenly Jinhwan stood up and walked over to the pair and took Lisa and placed her behind him. "She's mine you punk." Turning to Lisa. "You know I get jealous when you do that cause those words coming from your y lips should only be for me." Lisa stared into his beautiful brown eyes. Her hands traveled to his face and cupped them. "I love when you're jealous. It shows how much you love me. Don't worry baby. I only love you." Jinhwan swooped down and kissed her lips which tasted like black bean sauce from the jajangmyeon but he didn't mind. He found it even more delicious that way. 

Ikon, with their jaws touching the floor watched the show. Never had they imagined that their eldest had this side to him. B.I, scared for their maknae's innocence hurriedly covered his eyes all while enjoying the show. "Well, it was fun playing but I have to go now. My eunnies will be worried. Annyeong!"

Game of mafia and tiredness forgotten, Ikon started to clean up.

Remembering what he did, Bobby started fleeing for his life. Behind him he could hear his hyung's screams. "Ya Kim Jiwomn, come back here you punk!"