Mark LeexLisa

Lovely Lisa

It was no secret that Mark Lee was a horrible liar and actor. That boy could not lie even if his life depended on it. So when s found out about his little crush on a certain member of BlackPink, they nonstop about it much to his annoyance.

 

NCT and all their units were currently on a much-needed break after a long and hectic year of jampacked schedules. All the members were enjoying sleeping in till the afternoon, eating to their heart’s content, and spending time with family and friends, but two. Jaehyun was hosting Inkigayo on Sundays and Mark? Well, Mark was a little busy stalking. 

 

Mark Lee would wake up at 8 each morning and sit his down on the couch in the living room and stare at his phone for the whole day, smiling and laughing like a fool. What was he so entranced with? s were clueless.

 

After cleaning up, Doyoung was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for s when Taeyong came up to him, staring at the boy in the living room. “What’s up with him? He’s scaring me.”

 

Doyoung shrugged, concentrating on not burning the eggs. “He’s probably reading the bible or something.”

 

Taeyong shook his head. “No, that’s not it. He cries when reading the bible, look at him, he’s smiling like an idiot!”

 

“I bet it’s a girl,” Haechan joined in, “an older girl.” That caught the attention of all the members, including those who came from the lower dorm. 

 

“Why do you say that, hyung?” Chenle asked. Everyone nodded their head and leaned in closer, wanting to know where Haechan got his ludicrous idea.

 

“Haven’t you guys noticed how he sometimes goes with Jaehyun hyung to Inkigayo?” Haechan asked s aloud as if Mark wasn’t just a few feet away.

 

“Yeah, but maybe he wants to spend time with Jaehyun hyung,” answered Jaemin. Haechan smirked and shook his head.

 

“You guys are so daft. Mark only goes to Inkigayo when a certain group is performing. Ever notice that?”
 

“Oh my gosh,” Johnny exclaimed, “it’s BlackPink!”

 

At the sound of BlackPink, Mark took out his earbuds and stared at s who were looking at him with sly smiles. Uh oh. “What’s going on guys?”

 

The members gathered around Mark with a knowing smile. “So, how long have you had a crush on Lisa noona, Mark” Haechan asked his best friend. 

 

“What? I don’t have a crush on her,” he lied.

 

Haechan said, “your ears are turning red Mark, don’t even try to lie to us, you .”

 

Under all their stares, Mark sighed and ruffled his already messy hair. “Okay, fine. I like Lisa noona okay? What about it?”

 

He shouldn’t have said anything because s were now jumping up and down and screaming like animals. Doyoung was screaming about how his baby boy was growing up so fast, the maknaes were singing, “Mark and Lisa sitting on a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G”, and his other hyungs were teasing him, yelling Lisa’s name over and over again while pointing at him.

 

s would not stop teasing him about his crush on Lisa, but little did they know that it wasn’t even a crush at this point, it was love.

 

Mark’s crush on Lisa started the very minute he laid eyes on her at AAA 2016. She looked so breathtakingly beautiful in a leopard blouse and gold skirt, her blond hair framing her slender body. He didn’t think it was possible for someone to be so beautiful but yet here she was in all her glory proving him wrong. He thought it was just a one-time thing but yet again she proved him wrong when they met at another award show. His eyes only lingered on her, no matter how many beautiful women were there. This lead to him learning all about her as much as he could and following her fan pages on his private Instagram account. Lalisa Manoban, born on the 27th of May, 1997, had stolen his heart without even knowing. 

 

Her boisterous laugh when she pranked her eonnies, her smile when she greeted her fans, and her charm when she was performing on stage all left him in a daze. As cliche as it was, she truly was the brightest star in the night sky. 

 

No one knew about his not so little crush on BlackPink’s maknae Lisa and he was determined for it to stay that way. But then his Ten hyung caught him watching Lisa’s fancams and was very eager to set Mark up with Lisa stating, “I trust you not to hurt my best friend Mark. Besides, I think Lisa will like you.”

 

So, Ten and Bambam came up with an ingenious idea to invite them to dinner with a couple of friends at a nearby restaurant. 

 

Mark arrived at the restaurant alone, still puzzled over why Ten hyung didn’t join him. But he figured Ten would eventually come so he went ahead. After checking in, Mark sat at the table waiting for people to show up. 

 

Lisa took one last look at the mirror before saying goodbye to her eonnies and heading out the door. Bambam had invited her for dinner at a restaurant claiming he had missed her even though they had just seen each other las week. Thinking nothing of it, Lisa accepted his invitation. 

 

She arrived at the restaurant and checked in under Bambam’s name and was lead to a table already occupied by someone unfamiliar. Maybe it was one of his 97 liner friends?

 

But much to her surprise, she was face to face with the one and only Mark Lee from NCT. She bowed to him and introduced herself, hoping he wouldn’t see the blush staining her cheeks. “I bet Bambam did this on purpose knowing damn well I think that Mark is cute,” she thought to herself.

 

On the other hand, Mark’s heart was beating uncontrollably fast at the sight of Lisa in a pretty black dress. She looked stunning as ever and that smile? Absolutely beautiful. “Umm,” he cleared his throat, “Ten hyung must have invited you too Lisa-ssi?”

 

“Oh no, Bambam invited me. Wait, you said Ten?”

 

Mark nodded.

 

“Oh! Those two must have planned this! I can’t believe they would do this to me!” cried Lisa.

 

Mark’s heart dropped. She really didn’t want to be here with him. Of course, she didn’t. 

 

“You hate it that much Lisa-ssi? Being alone with me, I mean?”

 

“Oh, no. Please, it’s nothing like that, honestly. It’s actually the opposite.”

 

“What did you say? I’m sorry, I thought I heard you saying it was the opposite.” Mark shyly laughed, his ears turning a dark shade of red.

 

“No, you heard me correctly. It is the opposite. I do want to be here with you. I actually like you, a lot.”

 

Thanks to Ten and Bambam’s plan, Lisa and Mark had finally met after months of crushing on one another secretly. 

 

Leaving s to their chaotic antics, Mark left the living room and went into his shared room, making sure to lock the door.

 

“Hey, did I wake you up? I’m sorry if I did, I just missed you so much.”

 

“No, I’ve been up waiting for your call. I miss you too. So so much.” He heard her saying on the other line. He knew she was lying, her voice was groggy. He felt bad because he knew they just wrapped up their comeback promotions. But it was as if she could read his mind over the phone because she said, “don’t feel bad Mark, really. I’m glad you called. I missed hearing your voice, even though I just saw you yesterday.”

 

He laughed. He had been going to Inkigayo with Jaehyun hyung, one of the few people who knew about their relationship, to cheer her and her members on after a year and a half long hiatus. He loved watching her perform on stage, spitting fire and oozing charisma as she effortlessly danced to their new song, How You Like That. “Since you’re done with your promotions now, how about we watch movies at tomorrow? At my dorm…”

 

He heard her gasp. This was the first time he had invited her over to his dorm, usually, it was at her dorm since her members already knew about them. “Are you sure Mark?”

 

“I’m sure. Besides, they already know I have a crush on you.”

 

“Only a crush?” she teased.

 

“No, it’s beyond that. I love you, Lisa.”

 

She giggled before replying, “I love you too, Mark.”

 

The next day, all the NCT members were in the upper dorm, playing a game screaming and shouting at the screen. Some of the older members were on their phones, not paying any attention to the childish antics around them. 

 

No one paid attention to Mark as he answered the door and kissed his girlfriend and taking the bags of food from her. “Are you sure I look okay? They say first impressions are everything. I want to make sure I look good and--” she was cut off when Mark placed another kiss on her pouty lips. 

 

“You look beautiful.”
 

He took her hand and shouted, “Hey guys we have food!” That did the job. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Mark, excited for food. But much to their shock, BlackPink Lisa was standing there while Mark held her hands looking at her lovingly.

 

“What the fu--”

 

“Watch your language Haechan,” Doyoung scolded. “Welcome to our dorm Lisa-ssi.”

 

Lisa shyly smiled and bowed to everyone. “Mark said you guys liked samgyeopsal and chicken, so I brought them.” 

 

Everyone got out of their shock at seeing the Lisa Manoban in their dorm and dashed to get the food out of Mark’s hands.

 

While everyone ate, they couldn’t help but steal glances at the couple who were cuddling on the couch watching some movie on the tv which they had now abandoned when Mark kissed his girlfriend in front of everyone. She hesitated at first but when Mark whispered something into her ears, her nerves disappeared as she kissed him back, much to Jisung and Chenle’s dismay. 

 

“Okay, guys. Let’s leave them alone and go down huh?” Taeil ushered everyone as Jeno dragged Jaemin out. Haechan kept on complaining about how Mark had cheated on him but was shushed by Renjun who was quite irritated by Haechan’s blabbering already. 

 

Soon, everyone was gone and they were left alone in peace. “I knew that would work,” Mark said triumphantly.

 

“Hmph, so you only kissed me to get rid of them?”

 

“Of course not, it was an added bonus.”


While Lisa pouted, Mark attacked her with kisses all over making her giggle.
“I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.”