Bonus TaeLice

Lovely Lisa

*I didn't watch the whole thing for the GaOn so there will be a lot of mistakes. So please don't hate me! Majority wanted V's reaction so here it is!! Thank you! 

 

 

 

BTS sat and watched their hoobaes and sunbaes perform on stage with their powerful choreography and powerful vocals. V danced and sang along to every song that was being performed. Suga watched them silently besides his memebers, not making a sound, quiet as a mouse. J-Hope watched and danced along here and there. Jungkook sang along quietly, nodding his head along when he didn't know the song. RapMon just watched and tapped his fingers on the table following the beat. Jimin smiled and also watched quietly. Jin clapped along to the songs and moved his body a little.

They sat straight as it was to announce the winner for best artist of the year. "The nominees this year are. BlackPink, Taeyeon, ect.:

.......... "Congraulations BlackPink!"

Sounds of claps echoed throughout the whole stadium. Many idol groups and fans stood and applauded the winner. The boys watched thier hoobae walk up, excitement on their face, a smile that was wide. "Hana, deul, set. Annyeonghaseyo, BlackPink ibnida."

The maknae of the group, Lisa with a smile on her face then spoke through the mic shocking the crowd in front of her. "Firstyly I want to thank uri PD sajangnim." Her soft-spoken voice, delicate, silvery, and almost childish, but in an adorable way. The idols and fans were in awe of her unique yet mesmerizing voice. But the 7 handsome boys in front of her were the one who was most surprised by BlackPink's maknae.

On stage her charisma was flaring. From the way she danced and sang to the way she walked, everything was charismatic. But the girl in front of them today, saying her group's winning speech was a total different person. No longer was she the charismatic idol, now she was the shy, cute girl.

Suga, who usually wore a cold face even had to take a break and smile.

         

 Suga POV

I sat there queitly not making a sound and watched all the performance and winning speeches, sometimes clapping along. But, she. She was different. As soon as she got on the stage and spoke through the mic something in me felt different. Her voice... It was calming, almost rose-like. It was like a delicate flower that just had to be protected from the cruel world. I couldn't help let a smile graze my face and clap and listen intently to her.

 

Jungkook POV

Lisa. She was really something. I mean she was a totally different person on stage, but now. I don't know what's been happening to me. Lately I've been listening and learning the lyrics to BlackPink's song. Everytime hyungs watch a BlackPink video, and her face shows up, they tease me and tell me my face is as red as a tomato. Now. Now I think I know why.

Jimin POV

I sat there and watched them take their much deserved trophy. I had expected Jisoo noona or Jennie to make the speech. but I was very wrong. The least expected member did instead. Never for a second did I think that she would have the courage to say a speech in front of so many fans, sunbaes, and hooabes. But she did it. Everything about it was cute. The little song they sang for YG and when she made a mistake, that was even cuter. I wanted to hold her in my arms and sqish her adorable cheeks.

Jin POV

I could not help but pinch myself. Was this a dream? If it was, I didn't want to wake up from it. Her voice sounded like music in my ears. I felt like I was on Cloud 9, whatever that was. I glanced at the other members. They obviously felt the same way.

J-Hope POV

Wow. Wow. Wow. Seriously her voice was daebak! I stole a glance at his reaction. Hehehe, it looks like he was visited by God himself. I wonder what's going on in his mind right now...

Rap Mon POV

Holy cow... Is that really Lisa? Like Lisa, Lisa? Woah. My cheeks hurt from smiling too much. She really is adorable, I thought that was just rumors.

As the boys watched her, there was one member who also couldn't take his eyes off her. He clapped like a seal and paid no attention to his surroundings until his beloved hyung kicked him. He looked over to Hobi hyung with great irritation. What? He mouthed.

Hobi hyung pointed to the crowd. Ohhh. Right. Thank You hyung! He once again said.

After his small chat with hyung he looked at his memebers. They all looked at Lisa with hearts, even Suga hyung! I barely heard what Jungkook said to Jin hyung. I don't know if I should be happy or not.

"Hyung, isn't Lisa cute?"

"Mhhm. She sure is makane. I think you two would look cute together." And that sent Jungkook blushing like mad.

Lisa's taken, Back off! I wanted to say, but I couldn't.

After she finished her speech I callped so hard my hands were red and itchy. Ouch. 

 

When we were in the van afte the ceremony they all started talking about Lisa.

"Guys, wasn't Lisa adorable?" Jimin asked.

They nodded and started talking about how surprised they were at her fluffiness. And at that time was when I wanted to explode. Aish! 

"I wonder if she has a boyfriend."

"Aren't they on a dating ban?"

"So? They can date in private, I mean I wouldn't mind sneaking around for her." 

BTS members started teasibng Jungkook and Jimin, not noticing the unusually quiet alien in the corner until Jungkook noticed. "Hyung what's wrong? Is there something wrong?"

"Yeah, Tae. Usually you're so loud. What, don't tell me you don't like Lisa?"

NO. It was actually the opposite. "No, it's not that."

"Oh okay. Then hyung can you help me out? I want to ask her on a date tomorrow."

V looked at him, then asked why. "I like her."

"You can't!" He shouted, scaring and confusing everyone on the van except Hobi who already knew.

"Well, why not? I don't think she has a boyfriend, you don't like her do you?"

"No, I don't like her."

"Oh, good."

"I love her."

"What?"

It was silent till Jin spoke up. "Mind explaining Taehyung?"

He hung his head low and then looked at s. "Lisa's my girlfriend."

They stared at him, embarrased that they had thoughts of dating her when her boyfriend was right there. Ooops.

 

 

Later that night.

 

"Lis?"

"Hmm?" Came her lazy reply.

"Umm I did something bad today."

That got her up. "What did you do? Did you cheat on me?" She was on the verge of tears of the thought.

"No! Never!" V quickly denied it.

"Then what?"

"I. Uh. I kinda told my members taht we were dating. Sorry."

He expected her to be mad since they promised not to tell anyone, but instead she laughed. "What's so funny? Aren't you upset?"

"No, silly. They were going to eventually find out anyways. Besides I could never stay mad at you."

"I love you Lisa." He said sincerely.

"I love you too."

 

 

 

yeahhh this !! but thank u for reading anyways!! what should i do next? GOT7 or NCT??