HeokSa

Lovely Lisa

umm this story is kinda sad? N pls no hate! They're name callings like how friends do. I'm not bashing J-Hope or Lisa! I love them too much! OMG guys almost 40 subs? u guys r awesome! Khamsamhabnida!

 

He had been in love with his best friend since Kindergarten and she had no clue. From the first day that he met her till now, seniors in High School. He wanted to tell her how he felt, how he had been holding it in for 12 years but that oppertunity never came. 

 

"Hey stupid. Do you have the notes from Math class? I kinda fell asleep." Hoseok said to the beautiful girl next to him. 

She glared at him. "Of course, I'm not a lazy pig like you." She said as she handed him the notes neatly written on the sheets of paper.

"No, you're right. You're not a lazy pig like me, you're a lazy cow." He stuck his tongue out at her.

"Yah! You zombie brain!" She dropped her belongings and raced after him. Damn, Why was he so fast that stupid pig. "Yah Jung Hoseok come back here you son of a chicken nugget!"

 

He cracked up at the sound of her yelling. The other students stared but he didn't mind, this was too fun. He decided to stop and help her a little but she never came for him. That was strange. Usually she'd be on his toes or already pulling his earsand dragging him across the hallway while everyone, even the teachers stepped out to watch the two friends. Was she hiding? "Lisa? Ya Lisa!"

He ran back only to find her daydreaming? Hoseok shook her. "Lalisa!"

"Huh? What?" She asked annoyed that someone interrupted her daydreaming. 

"What's with you? Your face is uglier than usual." He said trying to lighten up her mood. 

"I just met the most handsome guy in the school!" She exclaimed loudly.

'I know. I know. Thank you. You're making me blush." He said with a smirk.

Lisa smacked his arm. "Eww. Why would it be you? You're uglier than the grinch. I was talking about the new guy."

"Oh you mean Taeyong?" He asked.

"That's his name? Wow. Even his name is perfect." 

She liked him? "Hold up. I think something's wrong here. You, Park Lisa like Lee Taeyong?"

She nodded. His heart broke a little. Him, the guy who had been fawning over her since they were in Kindergarten and Taeyong the guy who just moved here already won her heart? 

 

From that day he had never been himself again. Sure she went out with other guys. To name a few, Sehun sunbae, Jimin, Bobby, and Mingyu but she was never heads over heels like now. Little did she know, everytime she mentioned him, it broke him piece by piece each time. Everytime she went on dates with him, he cried. Everytime she cancelled on him so she could watch his soccer game, it felt as if he had been stabbed.

Enough was enough. Today he would tell her how he felt. All the feelings he bottled up since day one would be known to her today. "Lisa?"

"Yes?" That voice. He could listen to it all day.

"Let's meet up today at the park. I need to tell you something."

"Ohh! Me too! You'll never guess what happened! Eeeek! I'll be there in 20! Bye!" He could imagine her smiling face right now. How much he wanted to hold her.

 

"I like you. No I love you."

"When?"

"Since the day I met you."

"Is that good enough Jin hyung?" He asked his hyung.

"Hoseok ah, don't say it like its a script, say it like you meant it. From the bottom of your heart, its more sincere."

He nodded and as he walked out the door, "Hoseok?"

"Yes hyung?"

"I'm glad you're finally telling her."

"Me too hyung. Me too."

 

He spotted her sitting on their bench. The one where they always sat at whenever they came here. He smiled and walked towards her.

"I wanna tell you something." They both said at the same time.

"Jinx!"

He laughed. "Alright, you go first."

She shook her head. "You go first"

Here he go. "I uh. I--------" He stared into her big chocolate brown eyes and the way it sparkled. He wanted to tell her everything but  got lost in her eyes. Like usual.

Lisa not known for being patient took this as a sign that he forgot and told him first instead. "Guess who's getting married? That's right. ME!!!" She shouted happily flashing off her beautifully crafted diamond  ring. "You're the first person to know besides my parents. Aren't you happy for me?"

What? He couldn't think straight for a moment.He had so many questions for her. "O-of course! When did he propose? Your parents actually agree to this?"

"Last night. My parents actually really like him. No, they love him! My mom cried when I told her the news. Dad's just glad I've finally found Mr.Right."

No. No. No. This was not happening! This was dream! Wake up Jung Hoseok! "Ya! Don't you have something to say to me?"

Yes. I have lots of things I want to tell you. I love you more than you know. I need you in my life. Why are you doing this to me? "Congrats. Even if this ugly cow can land a man then maybe I can land a girl? Hm Lisa?"

"Ya! Anyways didn't you say you had something to say to me?"

"It's not important anyways."

"Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!"

"I just wanted to say, I love yo.. Yogurt!"

"You stupid pig!"

 

She was breathtakingly stunning in her white laced wedding gown. Her hair was curled to perfection, her makeup on point, her body hugging the dress just right. She walked down the aisle so elegantly and blew the crowd away with her beauty. Guys stared at her and girls wanted to be her. She walked towards me with a smile on her face even though her eyes told me she was nervous as hell. She walked towards me as I reached out my hand to her. She grabbed it, pecked my cheeks and walked towards him. Him who was staring at her like she was the Goddess of Beauty herself. Him, who stole her heart the first time she ever laid eyes on him. Him, who she would forever be bound to as husband and wife. Him, who was her Mr.Right. 

I was merely her best friend. I who loved her since the beginnng of time. I who made her smile when she had a frown. I who was always by her side through ups and downs. I who loved her more than I did myself. I who wanted to be her Mr.Right, but wasn't.

I longed to be by her side. I longed to be the one who got to taste her cherry plump lips. I longed to have her in my arms and never let go. I longed to wake up every morning with her by my side. But those were just dreams and wishes that would never come true. 

I watched her as she smiled sweetly at him. I watched as he was fixated only on her with his handsome smile. I watch them say their vows, never once taking eyes off each other, I watched them kiss before the priest announced them husband and wife making  everyone laugh. I watched them leave off in a car and her looking back to say goodbye to me. I guess in life, some things aren't meant to be. I wish you a happy marriage Park Lisa and Lee Taeyong.

As I turned I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry miss-"

"Chaeyoung. Park Chaeyoung."

"I'm Hoseok. Jung Hoseok."