SeKaiLis Part 3

Lovely Lisa

Fool. That's what he was. A big fat fool. He was a ing fool to hurt the girl who cared so much for him. The girl who looked past all his flaws and loved him despite it. I'm so sorry Lisa... I don't know what I was thinking that Krystal could make me happier than you. When we kiss, there's no spark. When we touch I don't feel butterflies in my stomach. When I look into her eyes, I don't think, "Wow she's the best thing that's happened to me." I deserve to be punched and hurt for what I did to you. You who are the epitome of an angel. How could I be with someone as pure and innocent as you after what I did? I'm sorry for breaking our promise, Lisa...

"I promise not to cheat on you. I promise not to make you cry unless tears of joy. I promise not to hurt you." She looked up at me with the pair of the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. "Jongin-ah, you know promises are hard to keep right? What if you break it?" I shook my head and reassured her that I wouldn't. 

I never meant to hurt you Lisa-ah. Please believe me when I say that. I never really meant to hurt you like I did. It was a mistake. A mistake I'll regret for the rest of my life. When I saw you that day behind her, I felt as if I couldn't breathe, all the air out of me. You looked so beautiful standing there with just a black hoodie and jeans standing next to her with full makeup on and a dress too tight, how? I kept my eyes on you when she planted her lips on mine, I saw the pain in your eyes, the apparent tears threatening to spill from those big brown eyes that I loved. You don't know how much that pained me, seeing you in pain and all because of me. You said you came to check if the news were right and when they were, you congratulated us and left. Everyone stood there, their fists clenched, directing it at me. I don't blame them. 

I wanted to run after you and beg for forgiveness when Sehun beat me to it. I knew how close you guys were, sometimes I'd get jealous of your relationship, because I knew how he felt, now it's like I'm giving him an opportunity to make my nightmare become a reality. "What's going on oppa?" I hate when she calls me that. Gosh, I'm only a few months older than you! "Please leave Krystal, you're not invited here." She looked at me hurt, I kinda felt guilty but again it was her fault in the first place. "You know it's just an act Soojung. Now leave!"

She turns to leave, leaving everyone confused. "Explain." The coldness in Kyungsoo's hyung voice was very apparent. "I got drunk on my birthday at a bar when I met Krystal there with f(x) noonas. We all drank and from there on, some things happened that shouldn't have. Sometimes later I found out someone had pictures of me and Krystal and threatened to put it out. SM was angry but couldn't do anything about it when Krystal suggested we act as a couple if I was single. I had to, hyungs or else Lisa would be in trouble before her career even started. I couldn't do that to her. And the rest you guys know."

"You should be explaining this to Lisa, not us Jongin. You saw how hurt she was?" I nodded at Chanyeol hyung. 

I tried getting in contact with her but she would always avoid me, not that I could blame her. My pains just increased every day, Sehun and Lisa getting closer and closer each passing day and I had no say in it. When I saw her on tv, I couldn't believe it. She finally did it! My-- Lisa, finally did it. 

God had finally answered my prayer one day when I spotted a head of familiar blond locks at our special place. I couldn't believe it. She still came here! I walked slowly towards her and sat beside her when she noticed my presence.

"Hi." I started softly, not wanting to send her away. "Hi." She whispered, loud enough for me to hear. "How are you?" I wanted to know how she was, was she still pretending not to be hurt? "Honestly, I'm okay. Especially after everything happened. I know promises are meant to be broken but it still hurt when you broke yours." I nodded, still hating myself for ever doing that to her. "I never meant to hurt you, Lisa." She played with her legs, shuffling it. "You probably didn't but it doesn't change the fact that you did." I lower my head in shame. "I'm sorry Lisa." I don't know how many times I can say that to make it up to her, probably not enough. "Don't worry about it, everyone makes mistake, besides, promises are meant to be broken. I understand that now. I've moved on with my life, as I hope you do too and stop blaming yourself for what happened." How did she know me that well? "Sometimes things aren't meant to be, sometimes they are. And sometimes good things come out of a mistake." I looked at her confused, what did she mean?

"I didn't realize how much Sehun cared for me till that day. He took care of me and never left my side. I began to realize how important he was in my life. He was someone I couldn't live without. I realized it that day. I loved you Jongin-ah. I really did. I loved every moment we spent together, they will always be the good memories that I want to keep in life. But some things are really not meant to last. But in Sehun, I feel like I found it. Something that will last a lifetime, with the person who was always by my side through my ups and downs, the person who loves me and who I love."

"So, you and Sehun?" She nodded.

"Are you happy?" Again, she nodded. That was the least I could do for her, to let her go. "I'm glad that he makes you happy. Sehun really loves you, you know." I knew that she knew. Everyone knew. "Goodbye Jongin-ah." She softly kissed my cheeks and left. I didn't get to explain everything to her but even if I did, they'd make no difference. I'm glad you're finally at peace now with the person you love most. Goodbye, Lisa.