DanLice

Lovely Lisa

 The music played and the Wanna One members scrambled to dance to whatever came on. Once BlackPink's As If It's Your Last came on Daehwi took the center along with Woojin, Jisung, and Sungwoon. The other members danced as well including Kang Daniel who was surprisingly dancing very well. A bit too well. Jaehwan watched as Daniel danced along happily to BlackPink who he swears when Wanna One debuted he didn't like. To Daniel, Twice was the only girl group for him. He loved all their song, especially Signal and knew their dances by heart. Now, Jaehwan was wondering why he knew how to dance BlackPink's song better than Twice. It was strange. Hmm. 

After they were finished filming for Weekly Idol, they surprisingly had free time which the members were very thankful for. They had woken up at 5 in the morning for a radio show, then photo shoots for CeCi, filmed an advertisement and hadn't had a proper meal yet when they were rushed to film Weekly Idol. It was now 4 in the afternoon and the boys were tired, famished, and dehydrated. Being the big eater that he was, Daniel suggested they went out for food which everyone seemed to like the idea of. As they chow down the delicious and their first proper meal of the day, BlackPink's Whistle came on. 

Guanlin bopped his head and tapped his chopsticks on the table while Minhyun scolded the maknae but soon bopped along to the music as well. Daehwi really got up and danced to Whistle while the members lowered their heads, embarrassed. Daniel shocked them all as he mouthed the lyrics to Lisa sunbae's parts as he stuffed chicken in his mouth. 

Uh eonjena nan Stylin’
dodohajiman ne apeseon Darlin’
tteugeowojijanha Like a desert island
neo alagalsurok ullyeodaeneun maeumsok
geuman naeppae neomeowara
naege Boy ijen Checkmate
geimeun naega Win (Uh-huh)
nan neol taekhae anajwo deo
sege nuga neol garo
chae gagi jeone naega (Uh)

"What?" He asked, his mouth still stuffed with chicken. "Close your mouth Euigeon-ah." He rolled his eyes. He hated being called by his birth name, it brought back too many painful memories. "Don't call me that hyung. You know I hate that name."

After a heartful lunch, they headed back to their dorm to rest their bodies and digest the food. "Hyung, let's watch Knowing Brothers. I heard Blackpink is going to be on the show." Jinyoung suggested as he took his laptop on his lap, Woojin, Sungwoon, Daehwi, and Jihoon joining him. They surrounded him, sprawled out on the floor as Daniel watched them. "Blackpink is on the 87 episode, not the 86 idiots."

They looked up at him. "What?" Seungwoo placed his hand on Daniel's shoulders. "Nothing, Dan. It's just that you seem to be interested in Blackpink a lot these days." Daniel still didn't understand why they were looking at him like he stole something. But in fact, he did. He just stole a heart. He chuckled to himself before facing s again. "I thought you were a Once, not a Blink. I clearly remember you saying something along the line of, 'I will only love Twice sunbaenims! They're amazing! No other groups for me but Twice! Once a Once always a Once." Jaehwan stepped in to clear it out for the younger.

"So? I can change my mind." I mean, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't support my girl? 

Leaving them baffled he left the living room and went into the room he shared with Seungwoo and Jisung hyung. Daniel took out his phone which was hidden and dialed a number. While waiting for her to answer, he hummed her most recent song not noticing the crack in his door which he didn't fully close or the 10 pairs of eyes spying on him.

"Hey baby, how was your day? I can tell. Lisa, you sleepy?" 's eyes widen at the mention of a girl's name. The sneaky guy! "Oh my gosh! Daniel hyung is dating someone! He called her baby!" Jihoon quickly put his hands over the maknae's mouth before they were caught. They did not want to face an angry Kang Daniel but then, they also had a reason to be mad at him. He was hiding a very big secret!

"Babe, I can't hear you. I'm going to put you on speaker okay? Don't worry about the boys, they're all in the living room. It's only me." They anticipated as the phone switched to speaker mode. "You there, baby?"

"No, I'm in outer space." Came the loud and clear voice that resembled an anime character.

"Very funny. Seriously, how are you hon? You sound very tired."

"Honestly, I'm fine Euigeon-ah." They expected him to be mad but instead, he smiled. Say what? Minhyun stood to barge in but Jisung pulled him down. "Schedules are jam packed but I'm fine. Just a little sleepy, that's all."

"Then, sleep Lis. I don't want you losing sleep because of me."

"It's fine. I miss hearing your voice anyway. It's been too long, Geon-ah."

"I know. I miss you too." He plopped down on his bed and hugged his pillow. "I wish you were here right now."

"I wish so too."

"I don't think so Lis."

"Why? Are you cheating on me?"

"Of course, not. I'm on my bed."

"So?"

"I'm thinking of ways to have fun with you on my bed. I don't think you want that right? or do you?"

Guanlin, Daehwi, and Jinyoung closed their ears. They were too innocent for this stuff! 

"Yah, you ert!"

"I'm going to your ears and kiss you senseless. And--"

"Yah! I'm going to sleep if you keep it up, you nasty."

"Chill babe. I was just kidding. It's just, I wish I could see you every day and not with masks and a hat covering your beautiful face."

"I do too. But you know our jobs. If we did that, I don't think we'd have a job."

"True. Ugh. I just want to hug you an kiss you like normal boyfriends do to their girl, you know?"

"I know, Euigeon-ah. I know."

"Babe."

"What?"

Why don't you call me oppa? I am older than you."

"I thought you preferred older girls over young ones?"

"You know that's not true. Besides, if I actually told them the truth, they'd know it be you. Beautiful, long legged, foreign, younger, rapper and singer, maknae of the group, and my favorite."

"What's that?"

"Mine. All mine."

"Eww, you cheesy man."

The others cringed as well. Who knew Kang Daniel was a cheesy guy?

"Call me oppa."

"No."

"Call me oppa."

"No."

"Call me or I'll do aegyo till you call me poppa."

"No."

"Lisa-ya, I really like you. You like me too? Please call me oppa-ya. Saranghaeyong!" Daniel said cutely, his voice just like a baby. 

"Please stop!"

The Wanna One members pretended to throw up. "He's beyond crazy hyung." Jaehwan complained.\

"Oppa, please stop!"

Daniel stopped midair. "You called me oppa! Ahh, I can die happy now."

"You're so dramatic."

"But you love me."

"But I love you. Oppa, my eunnies are here. Bye!"

"Bye baby! Talk to you later. Dream of me, my princess!"

After he hung up his phone, Daniel jumped up and down on his bed. "She called me oppa! Assa! Ahh, I love you, Lisa!" As he spun on the bed, he finally saw the ten pairs of eyes and the cracked door. "What are you guys doing? Did you hear everything?"

They nodded. "Good. I hope your ears bleed from my aegyo."

Guanine gasped. "You knew hyung?" Of course, he did. "I'm not stupid. Since you all know, Lisa is mine! I want you all to know that especially you, Lee Daehwi."

 

 

 

A/N: Double update! Aren't I awesome! But like, no. You guys deserved it after waiting patiently for me. I apologize for not getting the members name, or their personalities right. I really don't know them. Had to search everything up lol. Am I the first person to write about Daniel and Lisa or not? I want to know, so if you know, please tell me!

I really want to do a Monsta X and Lisa pairing. Any fellow Monbebes here????