SeKaiLis Part 1

Lovely Lisa

Eeeeeeeek! I'm finally debuting! Gosh, it feels like the best dream in the world, one where you don't want to wake up from. I keep pinching and softly slapping myself, not believing the news that I just recieved along with my members. Members, that's nice. I'm finally going to accomplish my dream. All my blood, sweat, and tears are paying off at last. Mom and dad will be so proud of me when I tell them! They'll be overyjoyed! Their little girl is finally growing up. I can't stop smiling like a fool, literally. "Lisa! We did it! We finally did it!" Chaeyoung eunnie comes up to me and attacks me with a hug landing me on the floor painfuly. But I didn't mind at all. I was too happy to care about the pain on my bottom. "I know. I still can't believe it. We're finally going to perform on stage with fans cheering for us! We can finally enter the YG bulding instead of the one for trainees. It's unbelieveable!" I hug her back with equal force when Jisoo and Jennie eunnie join us. We put our foreheads together, grinning from ear to ear. 

We were assigned a each a manager and one for us all, Seyoung eunnie, who to me looks very much like a teddy bear! She's super nice and very funny too! My personal manager, Taejoo oppa, is someone I trust and know since I started training under YG so I'm more than happy! Seyoung eunnie takes us to our new dorm, and it's the best thing I've laid my eyes on! It's all so aesthetic, black and white furnitures decorating the place quite nicely giving it a homey and cosy feeling. I love it! We each grab a pillow and lie down on the bed together talking excitedly among each other. "Jennie-ya, did you tell your parents? What about Jinwoo oppa?" She nods excitedly. Wow. That's the first time I've seen Jennie eunnie so excited, but I mean, who wouldn't be? "What about you maknae?"

I shook my head ashamed. Eunnies look at me with curiousity as to why I haven't told my parents yet. "I want to tell them when they come visit tomorrow. Besides, I want to tell oppa first." I feel myself heat up at the thought of his name. "Ya Jolisa! Parents come first!" I nod at Jisoo eunnie. We had a no dating ban but hardly anyone ever follow it. I was no exception. "What about you Jichu eunnie? Tell Jinyoung oppa yet?" She laughs shyly and nod her head. "Ya, Kim Jisoo, you hypocrite. You told Jinyoung oppa first didn't you? Hmph, yelling at our makane for telling the truth and you doing the same thing. I'm ashamed of you." We all laugh at Jennie eunnie's motherly tone when I notice Chaeyoung was awfully quiet.

"Chaeyoung eunnie, are you alright? Couldn't get a hold of Hoseok oppa? He's probably busy you know. You're so dramatic" She looks up from her phone, shook her head with horror on her face and comes to embrace me. I laugh. "What is with you Chaeng?" She hands Jisoo and Jennie the phone. They equally look as horrified as Chaeyoung. Okay, now I'm scared. "You guys, it's not funny. What?" Since it was April 1st, I thought they were playing a prank on me liek when Papa YG told us we were debuting, but that hadn't been a prank or else it would have been very cruel. But their eyes are full of sympathy and anger? 

I grab Chaeng's phone. Hurt, anger, sadness, all sort of negative emotions rushed through my veins as I quickly ran away, my eunnies calling my name behind me. I put on my black hoodie and mask and ran down the road I knew all too well. It took me a while but I finally got there as the sun went down leaving me in the dark. It's just a prank. It is April 1st after all, right? Somebody please tell me this is a joke. Please! There was a thread of hope inside of me that believed that everything was going to be fine. He'd laugh along with s saying it was a April fools joke that I fell for then I'd laugh with them and sit for dinner. He'd tease me, poking at my side throughout dinner for falling for his stupid pranks and I'd pretend to be mad at him even though I'm really not. 

My feet lead me to the apartment building I knew from the back of my head. I climbed into the elevator and waited till someone got one. "Krystal sunbaenim?" She looks radiant with her black mini dress on and face full of makeup. What is she doing here? No, no, no. It's just a joke, I tell myself, but I can't get myself to believe it. "Do I know you?" I shook my head. "I'm Lisa, a trainee at YG, debuting soon." She smiles and congratulate me. "Do you know someone that lives here?" I nod. "Are you visiting someone as well?" She nods. "Yes, my boyfriend. Please keep it a secret?" My heart thumps. "Of course sunbaenim. The elevator comes to a stop and we both get off. "Oh, you're getting off here too? What a coincidence."

I walk behind her hoping she wasn't going where I thought she was. "Are you perhaps close with EXO Lisa-ssi." I nodded. "Neh, in fact, that's who I'm visiting." She smiles. "Me too! Let's go together!" For a ice princess she sure was happy and bright. She knocks on the door and I hide the spare key he gave me behind my back. "Soojung -ah, you're finally here! Jongin-ah! Your girl is finally here!" I feel as if my heart has stopped beating, my breathing hitched. Did I hear it right? Or perhaps my hearing was going bad? Krystal sunbaenim steps inside revealing my slim figure. Suho oppa stares at me, jaw reaching the floor. "Lisa?" It barely comes out but I catch on.

"Soojungie, I missed yo---" He stops in his track and I muster up a smile as she kisses him passionately not caring about anyone watching in the room. "Take it to the bedroom guys. Oh, hi Lisa." Jongdae oppa stops and turns to me. "Lisa?" By now everyone notices my presence and they stop what they're doing to stare. Krystal sunbae not knowing anything smiles and holds his hands and stay by his side with heart eyes. His eyes hasn't left me since I've got here. "Hello oppa. Saw the news and wanted ot make sure they were true for myself. Guess it is. Well, congrats guys. Umm, I'll get going. Good night oppas." I bow to them and leave the room before all the tears welled up in my eyes fell freeely. 

I walk with my cheeks now stained with tears that continually fell without wanting to stop. I clutched onto my chest, the pain unbearable for me. I feel my legs getting wobbly, it's getting harder to breathe, everything is so blurry... when the last thing I remember, a pair of strong arms capture my fragile body. "Sehun oppa."

To be continued...