JungkookxLisa

Lovely Lisa

"My ideal type is someone who is older than me so he can take care of me. Someone not too old but old enough, mature, but also funny so he can make me laugh. And someone who can cook since I can’t," Lisa answered truthfully as they asked her, her ideal type of boyfriend. She waited patiently as her eunnies told the camera their ideal types. After every question was asked, BlackPink stood up and bowed respectfully to the interviewer then made their way to the dressing room.

Meanwhile, he sat on the couch with his hyungs watching her group's interview as they were asked for their ideal types. He waited for her to speak. "My ideal type is someone who is older than me." What? "Someone not too old but old enough, mature, but also funny so he can make me laugh. And someone who can cook since I can’t." His excited smile quickly disappeared. He clenched on to the sofa and bit the inside of his cheeks as his hyungs backed away slowly, fearful of their angry dongsaeng. Her ideal type was the opposite of him! She was totally describing Jin hyung!! Jungkook stood and walked to his room and slammed the door shut making his hyungs alarmed at his foul behavior. 

The remaining members looked at each other with equally confused faces. "Why do you think she said that?" J-Hope asked.

They shrugged their shoulders. No one had an answer to that. "Maybe they broke up?" Jimin offered, but that only earned him a smack from Yoongi. "Ouch, that hurts hyung!" He proclaimed loudly.

"Whatever is going on, do not I repeat do not bother Kookie. Let them resolve this on their own. I’m pretty sure it’s nothing. We will only interfere if things get out hand, understand?" Jin said. They all nodded hoping for the best because as everyone knew, a mad Jungkook was not a nice Jungkook.

The maknae of BlackPink sat in front of the large mirror as her stylist eunnie wiped her makeup off and fixed her hair when suddenly her members came rushing in, worrying the young girl, “what’s wrong guys?”

"Yah Lisa! How can you say that on national television?" Jisoo asked the younger girl as she grabbed a chair and pulled up next to her as her stylist tried to fix her hair.

"Say what? Did I say something wrong?" Lisa asked not knowing what they were referring to. She was careful not to say anything that could hurt their image, after all, they were still considered rookies. 

"Pabo, your ideal type!" Jennie answered her, frustrated with the maknae for being so slow. Jennie was not known to be a patient person, that much was true.

"Oh that. What's wrong with what I said? They asked me my ideal type, I told them. Is that so wrong? You all said it too." Lisa said still confused why they were acting strangely,

"What Jisoo and Jennie eunnie are trying to say is, your uh ideal type is the total opposite of your boyfriend," Rose said trying to help her clueless best friend. It was kind of funny since she wasn’t used to her friend being so slow.

"I still don't see the problem." 

"Lisa! You just dissed your boyfriend, basically! You're dating him yet you tell the whole world your ideal type is someone totally opposite of him." Jennie said a bit too loud in Lisa's ears. Lisa glared at her eunnie, rubbing her ears which was ringing.

‘That's what they're upset about’, she thought to herself. "I understand now, but eunnie?"

"Hmm?" came the answer from all three.

"When I said my ideal type, I really meant it. But just because it's my ideal type doesn't mean he's perfect for me. Everyone has ideal types and they want to meet that kind of man, but it doesn't mean it will come true. Sure it would have been nice to date someone like that but, Kookie, sure he's not the perfect man I always dreamt of but no one's perfect. Kookie may be a few months younger than me but he makes me feel like he's the oppa in our relationship. He's mature yet he's also fun. And he takes care of me, and I mean he can kind of cook, so I did describe him as my ideal type. Besides if I described Kook, everyone would know right away and people would be suspicious of us.”

"Ohhhhh." They said in unison. They finally got what their maknae meant. 

"But I bet he doesn't know that. He's probably sulking like a little child now, or even worse, mad. Hurry and go to him, Lisa! We’ll cover for you," Jennie eunnie advised her. It was a little surprising to hear that from Jennie since she was so against Lisa dating Jungkook when she brought him back to their dorms. So it was nice to see that Jennie thought differently now. Lisa thanked her members and dashed out the room, her hair completely ruined from moving so much.

Lisa knocked on the door and greeted Yoongi with a smile, “hello oppa, is Kookie here?”

Yoongi nodded, “he’s in his room, sulking like the child that he is.” Lisa giggled and hugged Jimin and Taehyung and waved at Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon before making her way to see him. Usually, when she came to his dorm, he’d be the first person at the door to greet her with kisses and hugs and making sure neither Jimin nor Taehyung oppa could steal her away from him. He once said, “you’re mine and only mine. I don’t intend to share.”

She lightly rapped her knuckles on the door before pushing it open. Yoongi oppa was right, he was sulking. He plopped his face on his pillow and refused to acknowledge Lisa as she came in. 

Jungkook was dying to see her and have her in his arms, but for now, he was upset. 

Lisa sat down next to him, the bed dipping as she did, “Kookie?” Her voice was soft and soothing, one of the many reasons he loved her but right now he was mad at her. He could sense her leaning in closer and he wanted nothing else but to embrace her in his arms, but that would have to wait. She had some explaining to do.

"What are you doing here?” His voice was harsh, but at least he wasn’t giving her the silent treatment. God, she hated the silent treatment. “Go to Jin hyung, he fits your ideal type perfectly. I’m sure he’d love you." She giggled. Was she seriously laughing right now? 

"You really want me to go to Jin oppa?" Oppa, she called all his hyungs oppa but him, he was only a few months younger than her, she could still call him oppa if she really wanted to. 

Out of jealousy, he spat, "Yes."

"Okay, then I'll be leaving. Good night." Wait, she was really leaving? Hell no! Jungkook turned around and reached for her slender wrist, pulling her down on top of him. Gah, this was not the time to be … .

"You're not going anywhere until you explain your ideal type to me."

And she did. She told him everything she told her eunnies. In the end, he looked at her with his beautiful dark chocolate eyes and asked, "So I'm really your ideal type? You still love me and not Jin hyung?"

Again she laughed. "Of course you crazy man. Who else would I love if not for my adorable boyfriend?"

His smile brightened instantly and he leaned in to capture her lips with his. He s his arms around her waist as she cupped his face, leaning in to close any gap between them. When they finally separated, Lisa looked into his eyes and earnestly said, “I love you more than you’ll ever know Jeon Jungkook, and don’t you ever forget that.”

His eyes softened at her words. He really was the luckiest man on earth to be able to call Lisa Manoban his girl. “I won’t. I’m sorry I got jealous like a child as Yoongi hyung said, Lisa. I know you love me, I don’t know what got over me. I promise to try and not be jealous like that again, hmm?”

“I don’t know,” she said playfully, “I think jealous Kookie is adorable, don’t you?”

“Ya, Lalisa Manoban, I am not adorable, I’m y.”

“Oh, yeah? Prove it then.” This woman knew exactly how to push his buttons in all the right ways. Jungkook growled lightly before kissing her lips hungrily, with all the intents to have her scream his name tonight. 

“Oy, you two, don’t forget that we can hear you! None of that nasty stuff! Now, come out and have some dinner,” Jin yelled from the living room while the rest of his hyungs were laughing.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. He really needed to move out soon. His hyungs were such ers. Lisa laughed at her boyfriend before pulling him up from his bed. Before they went out, she whispered, “tomorrow at my dorms. Everyone has a schedule but me.” She winked at him, leaving him speechless. Man, he really loved this woman.