Chapter IX

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Roseanne was working but she has been thinking about the sleepover with Yoongi all day. She didn’t made mistakes thankfully but sometimes she found Baekhyun shaking her body to make her wake up from the trance she sometimes was inside of. What a weird thing has happened last night, he said he was feeling sick and that presumes he was having a hard time to get to sleep but then he falls sleep almost in a second? He couldn't sleep due to the energy drink? Why drinking a freaking energy drink at 3A.M? He was just over energized? But still how can you sleep so fast with an energy drink on your system? Why did he needed to be with her anyway? SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN. Besides the fact that he wanted to talk about her but she turned the cards on him and suddenly he didn't wanted to talk at all. Weird. When she opened her eyes this morning Yoongi was gone so she couldn't ask any questions. She is spacing out again and Baekhyun shook her body. She only nodded at him and kept working.

 

It was something that happened all day long.

 

“Baek?” She asked.

 

Baekhyun was in the other side of the counter looking for wines. “What’s up?” He said from there.

 

“Where is Lisa?”

 

“Shoot!” Baek complained on the other side when a bottle almost fall but then stood up completely. “She had to travelled to Thailand for a family emergency this morning”

 

“Oh no, what happened?”

 

“Chanyeol is the one who knows. I don’t know” He said with a pout and then walked to the table with both bottles of wine.

 

Her only friend had an emergency and she can’t do pretty much anything because, of course her phone is offline, Lisa is no longer in Korea, and email her won’t work because she has to be busy with the emergency. How can she show her support? Maybe from afar. Support her fully when she’s back. Maybe is not something that bad which she hopes but if it’s something bad, she will be there to have her back. Lisa is such an amazing friend, she is so good and kind with her, she feels that every time they are together she has to return that kind of love and it was easy for her to portray it to Lisa. It was smoothly.

 

She walked to attend the tables and kept working all day.

 

Around 7P.M. the restaurant got lonely and Baek and Roseanne give themselves a break. Baekhyun went out of the restaurant to smoke a cigarette and she just prepared herself a little milkshake and sited behind the counter. 

 

“Rosie?” She heard Chanyeol coming close to her. “I have to go. I have a reunion with the boss” He said while putting on his coat.

 

“When are you coming back?”

 

“Around 9P.M. I’ll tell Baek to close the restaurant, you can go early if you want ok?”

 

She nodded with the straw still on .

 

Chanyeol smile to the sweet gesture she made. “Ok, see you tomorrow” And get out from the place.

 

Not too long after, Baekhyun entered in the restaurant and ran towards her, she was still drinking her milshake and moving her head to the beat of the music in the background.

 

“Rosie, can I ask you something?” Baek said, looking at her with a sweet expression.

 

“Whaaaat?” Roseanne knew something was fishy.

 

“Can you come with me to a place?”

 

“What place?”

 

“I need to take a package to a residence a few blocks from here and I don’t want to go alone”

 

“You were waiting for Chanyeol to leave, huh?”

 

“Kind of” He said. “Come on, go with me”

 

“I don’t know Baek”

 

“I promise you I will not say anything and I’ll take you home” Baek said but Roseanne still had a confused expression on her face. “Pinky promise?”

 

“What about if Chanyeol finds out?”

 

“I’ll take the blame” He lifted both hands. “The thing is, if I go alone, they will ask me to stay and I won’t be able to comeback and I don’t want to leave you with the responsibility of closing the restaurant. If you go with me they won’t ask me to stay” He rested his arms on the table close to Roseanne. “Pleeeeaaaase?”

 

She looked down and then to Baek’s face. He has a cute pout on his lips. She smiled. “Will you take me home?”

 

“I’ll open the door for you”

 

“Ok”

 

Baekhyun jumped on his place and went to dismiss Suho and Chen that were on the kitchen. Both were happy to go early as they have their own issues. Baek closed the restaurant after checking there were no reservations for the night and took a taxi with Roseanne to the place where he had to take the so called package… but… he doesn’t have any package on his hands… so, what is the truth? She shrugged, it’s not really her business she is just going with him to a place and it will be quickly.

 

They arrived to a residence of four tall buildings. The parking lot was open and they could sneak in thanks to that.

 

A guy was waiting on the door. “What’s up Baek?”

 

Baekhyun while walking towards him grabbed Roseanne’s hand tight. “What’s up man?”

 

They stepped inside the elevator and Roseanne felt the pressure of his hand along with hers. She looked at it and then to Baek’s face who looks so careless. She shakes it and he noticed. “Ah, you’ll thank me”

 

Roseanne frowned but she kept him close anyway. It’s a weird place to be and she can’t lose him. “What is this place?”

 

“It’s a friend’s house. I’ll over quickly I promise”

 

The door of the elevator opened and one of the apartment’s doors were open.

 

Loud music coming from the inside, groups of people smoking something between cigarettes and weed in the hall, also the strong smell of alcohol is impossible to ignore. The smell is so… familiar? They walked inside the apartment and passed by a couple kissing, others stopped what they were doing to check Roseanne out, others were checking Baekhyun and others were just on their own problems.

 

“These people are new” Baekhyun whispered and while that, he felt Roseanne’s hand tightening the hold. He did the same. He doesn’t know these people and this is a place that he is used to visit, irony.

 

When they were inside the living room, they spotted the guys.

 

“Baek!” Namjoon called and Baekhyun walked to them.

 

“Wow, who the hell are those people?” He said after greeting him.

 

“I don’t know; they are n-” Namjoon stopped talking when he saw Roseanne. He smiled. “Hi honey”

 

Roseanne smile back. “Hi Namjoon”

 

“You brought her here?” Out of nowhere, Taehyung appeared.

 

“She accepted to come with me because she is a good friend”

 

“So cute” Taehyung patted Roseanne's head.

 

“Where is Sora?” Baekhyun asked, letting Roseanne’s hand go. She felt ok, she is with people she knows, a least.

 

“I don’t know” Namjoon said shaking his head.

 

“Why is ever-” Jungkook’s voice trailed off as soon he saw her beside Baekhyun. “Hi…” He smiled.

 

She waved her hand. “Heyy”

 

“Everyone is talking ab-” Jisoo’s voice did the same. “Oh, I understand now. Hi Rosie”

 

Roseanne waved again.

 

“Talking about what?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Roseanne?”  Jisoo giggled with the situation. “Everyone thinks she’s your new play toy”

 

“Hey!” Roseanne gave a bad reaction to that. She felt a bit offended.

 

“Don’t listen to them… they are freaking strangers” Jungkook added at the end as he felt bad, he went to Roseanne’s side and caressed her arm.

 

“Yeah Rosie” Jisoo said. “They are a bunch of jerks”

 

“How the hell they know who I am?” Baek asked. “That’s freaky”

 

“They have been talking nonsense since we arrived, it’s kind of annoying” Namjoon admitted.

 

“They’re probably doing drugs” Taehyung commented.

 

“They are!” Jisoo stated to Taehyung right after he finished the word.

 

Baekhyun waved his hands. “Anyway, Tae, where is Sora?”

 

“Probably in her room”

 

Baekhyun rolled her eyes. “She told me she was going to wait for me in the living room what a ”

 

“Why don’t you stay and wait for her?”

 

He shook his head. “Roseanne and I had to go back to the restaurant, I have my time planned”

 

“But you will have to wait for her anyway man” Namjoon said this time.

 

“Ah, no! I won’t!” He whined. “Who is she with?”

 

Taehyung rolled his eyes. “Yoongi”

 

Roseanne didn’t react to that as she was sure it was another Yoongi. You know, the thought of four out of five people in South Korean calls the same, including same characters, was around her mind again.

 

“Oh my God, they never get tired or what?”

 

“You know they don’t” Jungkook joked and the way he said it made Roseanne smile. He used a fun tone.

 

“They are in their room? I’ll go and find them”

 

“Dude, you know how is Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter