Chapter XXXVIII

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

More drama for my Yoongi and Roseanne.

 

 

 

She is for sure paralyzed with what she just read. It was something so unexpected, what she thought was Yoongi’s birth certificate turned out to be his mother’s doctor writing to Donghae.

 

The real question is, why Donghae hasn’t told Yoongi about it yet? Why is he hiding the fact this letter exist? He might be protecting Yoongi but he’s prolonging the pain to Mrs. Min.

 

Now she really doesn’t know what to do. She got inside a huge secret so quickly and without even searching for it. What should she do? Telling Yoongi this would be a good or bad idea? Why she has to be so curious about none of her business things? She is so annoying.

 

She placed the letter back to where she found it and closed the drawer. She won’t be avail to sleep tonight.

 

She walked downstairs and before facing the rest, she forced a smile and walked to the table.

 

“Here!” She placed the package of markets in front of everyone.

 

Sandara smiled. “Yay!” She said. “But why you took so long?”

 

Roseanne made a face. “I couldn’t find it” She then glanced at Donghae. “Sorry Hae but you should clean your office”

 

He laughed. “I will”

 

Suddenly Yoongi yawned. “Eh… guys? I think I’m going to take off” He said. “I’m very tired”

 

“Yeah” Donghae said while grabbing his before arm hard. “I also think you should leave”

 

Roseanne stood up from her chair. “I’ll walk you out”

 

After Yoongi said his good-bye to Sandara and Donghae, they walked out of the door, holding hands. He is still yawning and he looks so cute when he does that, but even so, she can’t stop thinking about the letter and how will Yoongi’s reaction when Donghae decides to tell him. Will it be good? Bad? Regular? She caused him so much pain and his life was going downhill due to the emptiness all that situation made him feel. It’s hard to know how all this will turn out. Will she be avail to calm him down if she is close? Will he brake into pieces? At least Dr. Cho knows that he might not come. But Yoongi is so unpredictable; you never know what will be his next step.

 

“You’re so quiet” He said while holding her hand even tighter. “There’s something wrong?”

 

Oh Yoongi you have no idea. “No..” She let out a soft but awkward, very awkward laughter.  “It’s all fine”

 

He frowned. “Yeah, right” He said wryly. “Tell me”

 

She waved her hands in front of him. “No… there’s nothing wrong. I’m just very tired”

 

“Don’t hide things from me” He told her, he really isn’t believing her excuse.

 

Something must be wrong.

 

Looks like Roseanne can’t hide her preoccupation, her shock and her uneasiness. How come all these challenges comes in packages and so continuous? Yoongi and her should win something for all the difficult moments they have been having suddenly. Too much drama during their relationship, they can’t rest at least for a bit. The happiness doesn’t last. There’s always something.

 

She is spacing out again.

 

Yoongi frowned. At first he was just teasing her, he did believe she was just tired and sleepy, and she was dreaming with her eyes open. But now… it’s just weird. He got close to her and cupped her face, anazling her lost expression glancing at the floor. She didn’t even noticed when he did that

 

He made her look at him. “Hey…” he whispered. “Tell me what is going on?”

 

She looked at him.

 

“You can tell me anything you’re thinking about”

 

What she should do? Really. Tell him? Not to tell him? Her mind is a mess. Yoongi is waiting her answer and while she is thinking about it, she is analyzing his expression now; he looks so handsome, so recover, so pure. Even though she knows his past and where he comes from, the Yoongi he is now makes her forget or doubt he was that way. She is scared that this news might affected him in a bad way. That all the effort and hard work he put on bring himself up get destroyed by the presence of this woman. She is scared that the thousands steps he made forward, this might push him back a million of steps.

 

She doesn’t want that.

 

He is doing so well and so good, he is such a new man, he doesn’t need that. But he also needs to heal and cure that wound that she is sure he still feels and still burns like crazy.

 

That can be a step for him to really move on.

 

For his mother to also rest in peace when the time arrives.

 

They need to forgive each other.

 

Luckily, she yawned. “I’m so tired”        

  

Yoongi smiled. “Is that so?”

 

She nodded.

 

He let her go. “Ok… you scared me for one second”

 

She hit him softly. “Of course if something is bothering me, I would tell you” She said. “Right now, I’m just lazy and sleepy, I swear”

 

Yoongi turned around to open the door of his jeep. “I know, I know but you were acting weird”

 

Before he went inside the jeep, he turned around to hug her and kiss her.

 

Roseanne responded to the kiss.

 

“Thanks for the weekend” She said, close to his lips. “I had so much fun”

 

He smiled. “Me too, like I didn’t in the past years”

 

She smiled at him and let him go at the same time.

 

He got inside the jeep and closed the door, getting the window down after. 

 

“Can you please tell me when you arrive?”

 

He started the engine. “Sure” He then looked at her. “Are you sure everything is fine?”

 

Wow, Yoongi still doubts. Is she really not good in saying lies? Or he is really sensitive to things?

 

Roseanne smiled again. She really wants to hide how worry and scared she is. She doesn’t want to see him falling on that dark part of his life again, but at the same she wants him to go and see his mother for his own sake and healthy.

 

“I’m fine, don’ worry about it” She showed her most precious smile.

 

Yoongi can’t resist her. “Ok… I’ll let you know when I arrive”

 

The jeep started to move towards the highway and she looked at it while it was going farer and farer.

 

She sighed, all these things are fighting inside her body, it’s incredible how much it hurts. A part of her wants to die with that secret and wait for Donghae to tell him and deal with him after that. Other part of her wants to talk to Donghae and plan something smooth and painless to tell him. Other wants her to talk to Donghae and throw that letter away. Other part of her wants to call him and tell him right now.  She never thought to carry so much weight in her shoulders but here she is, her back is starting to hurt from how much pressure this weight is making her feel. 

 

She wants the best for Yoongi but what is the best thing to do?

 

She walked back to the house and saw Donghae and Sandara saving all the things in a huge box. 

 

She forced a smile one more time. “Are we done for tonight?” She asked.

 

Sandara nodded. “Yeah, let’s rest, next weekend we continue”

 

Donghae grabbed the box on his arms and walked to where Roseanne was. “You need to rest too, you know?”

 

She nodded. “Yeah…” and saw him going up the stairs.

 

Sandara turned the lights of the kitchen off and walked to where she was standing. “Are you ok doll?”

 

Doll? Wow, the image of Jiyong suddenly popped on her mind.

 

“Yeah… I’m a bit tired” She pointed at the first floor. “Do I walk you?”

 

“Please…” Sandara smiled.

 

They both went to the next floor and Roseanne felt a bit of peace when she left Sandara walking to her bedroom. She ran to her and closed the door.

 

Now she has someone who she can talk this out.

 

 

 

 

He didn’t found anything to eat when he arrived home. He made a lazy growl and called delivery but he totally forgot about the drinks so he was forced to walk to the grocery store anyway.

 

It was only a block away but he was so lazy that he took longer than expected.

 

He walked inside and took a soda, some peach juice, bottles of water, snacks, sweets and a cold coffee.

 

Yoongi got close to the counter and got out his card to pay for his things. He checked the time and he still got some before the delivery arrives to his place. He looked a pack of cigarettes placed on the wall. He hesitated but he didn’t ask for it. His mouth went wet all of the sudden when he saw the package but he promise to himself to keep clean at least a year and maybe meditate about return to some habits… not all of them but only the “healthier” one.

 

“Thanks man” He said, and received his card and the bag from the guy at the other side of the counter.

 

He walked out and heard a voice that made him annoyed.

 

“Small world”

 

He rolled his eyes. “It’s not small, you’re just following me” He turned around to see Sora. “Can you stop? It’s annoying”

 

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter