Chapter XXIV

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Roseanne is so scared to see Jungkook’s face. They have been talking over text but they haven’t talked about the kiss because she always avoids the subject when Jungkook wants to talk it out.

 

She doesn’t want to break his heart, she doesn’t want to be the bad person of the situation, she doesn’t want to lose him as friends.

 

And she doesn’t have any idea of what she will tell him or how she will tell him.

 

That time, Jungkook was coming inside a classroom when she spotted him; she grabbed Lisa by her arm and got her inside the bathroom with her. She knows she is acting immature and like a little girl when she has the enough age to face her problems.

 

“Are you going to hide from him all the time?” Lisa asked.

 

Roseanne was inside a cubicle. “Eh... yeah”

 

“Rosie…” Lisa felt someone coming inside and the situation made him run inside the cubicle with Roseanne.

 

She frowned when she saw her. “What are you doing?”

 

“I don’t know… the heat of the situation I guess” She leaned her body on the door. “You can’t run away forever”

 

“Can I, at least, try it?”

 

“No, go now and tell JK what you have to tell him; put him on the friend-zone once and for all…”

 

“If you say it like that sounds painful”

 

“It’s going to be painful anyway”

 

They felt something rolling towards them but they didn’t pay attention to it.

 

“Ah! Can you be in my position for just five minutes?”

 

“Well I can go and tell him”

 

“Lisa!-”

 

“Excuse me”

 

They heard a feminine voice coming from outside.

 

“Can you pass me the feeding bottle, please?”

 

The girls started to look at the floor until Roseanne saw the little bottle. They grabbed the thing and opened the door to see a young girl with a little boy on her hands.

 

“I’m sorry to interrupt you” She said, grabbing the bottle.

 

“Oh, it’s ok, we were just gossiping…” Lisa smiled and looked at the little beautiful creature. “Aw, look at this cutie pie” She said.

 

Roseanne also got close with a smile on her face. “So cute, what his name?”

 

“Jungwha” The young girl smiled.

 

The girls started to make cute noises and faces to make him laugh and they did.

 

He let out a soft and cute laugh at them.

 

They went crazy for that.

 

“Do you need any help with all these things?” Roseanne asked the girl when she saw she had a huge bag, a blanket, feeding bottle and a baby on her arms.

 

“Oh, don’t worry about it, I’ll find his dad soon”

 

“He studies here?” Lisa asked.

 

The girl nodded.

 

“Oh, do we know him?”

 

“I don’t know” She answered. “His name is Jungkook”

 

HOLD ON.

 

The two girls stayed in silence but before the young girl noticed something Lisa started to act normal.

 

“Oh… Kim Jungkook?” She asked, she doesn’t know if there’s a Kim Jungkook on this part of the earth.

 

She laughed. “Jeon Jungkook. He is study Nanotechnology here”

 

HOLD ON.

 

“Yes, we know him” Roseanne said. “We- we can look for him”

 

Lisa’s eyes are huge right now. “Ye- yeah we- we can look for him” She smiled.

 

“Do you know him?” Her face started to shine. “Wow, if you guys help me to find him that would be so kind of you… but aren’t you busy?”

 

Roseanne shook her head and took a hold on the blanket. “No, we have a free period of 45 minutes so…”

 

“We can help you” Lisa finished the sentence with a smile and took a hold on her bag.

 

“Girls… you are so sweet” The girl said. “My name is Eunhwa”

 

“I’m Roseanne and she is Lisa”

 

The girls walked out of the bathroom.

 

“Oh, you guys aren’t Korean, right?”

 

They shook their heads and Lisa said, “You got us” and laughed.

 

“So… I know this would sound weird but we have a short time of meeting Jungkook… since when are you with him?” Roseanne asked.

 

“Oh… we’ve been together for a year” She answered. “I was living in Busan but I move here a month ago after I had Junghwa”

 

“Oh, so when he went to Busan for that week… was to look for you?”

 

She smiled. “Yeah… I wasn’t that sure of coming here, you know? But I have to come back to college and we have to raise our baby together, we want things to work”

 

“Oh God, this is gold” Lisa said as they walked.

 

They arrived to the classroom where Jungkook was receiving classes.

 

“He’s here, right?” Lisa asked.

 

“Yeah, I’ll call him”

 

“Oh no, Roseanne, please no” Eunhwa grabbed her shoulder. “I think he is busy”

 

“Are you shy?” Lisa asked again.

 

“I’m just a bit nervous” She said. “This is the first time I come around and I don’t know if his friends know about Junghwa so…”

 

“It’s your son… they have to” Roseanne said before opening the door.

 

Lisa and Eunhwacould hear her asking for Jungkook to the professor and the professor answering her that he was there. She apologized again after she saw Jungkook with a confused expression walking towards her.

 

 When he was facing her, he showed her a smile.

 

A smile that quickly faded away when he saw Eunhwa smiling at him outside.

 

“Hey…” He said.

 

He was caught off guard.

 

“Hi…” Eunhwa said with a smile. “I’m sorry but you forgot your assay in the house”

 

He took the baby in his arms with a smile and watched how Eunhwa was looking for the assay on her bag.

 

He glanced at Roseanne who was watching him neutrally.  He has to act like he has nothing to explain her. 

 

She showed him the papers. “You worked so hard last night that I found so sad that you forgot it”

 

He smiled and took it with his free hand. “Thanks Eun” He said. “How’s Junhwa…” He started to make faces to the little kid.

 

“Good, he cried when you left but its ok… I met your friends, you aren’t mad? I know you said the guys don’t know about Junghwa yet but…” She didn’t want to continue explaining. “I’m sorry”

 

“No, it's ok…” He answered. “Actually… I was thinking on introducing Junghwa to the guys soon, what you think?”

 

She smiled brightly. “Yes! Yes! It would make him happy”

 

Jungkook handed the baby to Eunhwa again. “I’ll call you when I finish my period, ok?” He kissed her on the forehead. “Please tell me when you arrived home”

 

She nodded. “Ok… say by to daddy” She said after she made the baby face Jungkook.

 

He smiled at him and waved.

 

“I walk you!” Lisa said with enthusiasm; she is enjoying this somehow. She grabbed the blanket Roseanne was holding and walked with Eunhwa.

 

Roseanne stayed behind with Jungkook, watching them go.

 

“Ok, let me explain this to you” Jungkook said, placing both of his hands on her shoulder to make her turn around.  “I- I- I can explain everything, I swear”

 

Roseanne still has a neutral expression. Her heart is happy because at least she won’t break his heart, rather than that he needs to explain her this situation for the sake of their friendship; because even though they don’t have the chance to have a sentimental relationship, she still wants to remind as friends with him and this is a bit too confusing.

 

She cupped his face. “It’s ok…” She said. “Go back and we’ll talk later”

 

He pressed his hands on hers. “You don’t hate me?”

 

She shook her head. “No, Jungkook, I could never do that” She smiled. “But go back and we’ll talk later, I promise you”

 

Jungkook still feels so embarrassed by this but he let her hands go after a few seconds.

 

He nodded and walked back inside the room.

 

THE SITUATION IS GETTING SO HOT.

 

“You’re such a lucky bastard” Yoongi said, she was in his work place that was still closed.

 

“I don’t see myself as a lucky person, I see myself like… I don’t know… my life has been a roller-coaster since I arrive here”

 

Yoongi is still laughing while cleaning some glasses.

 

Roseanne narrowed her eyes at his direction. “You knew it…” She said.

 

He lifted his eyes towards hers.

 

She gasped. “What a son of a , you knew it”

 

“Language”

 

“Why you didn’t tell me?”

 

“That wasn’t my responsibility, Roseanne”

 

“Since when you know? She said none of you guys know”

 

“In one of those conventio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter