Chapter XXVI

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE TRUTH IS COMING.

*

 

 

 

 

Yamada took the quid from abruptly. “On- on the counter” She whispered.

 

Hiro walked to the counter to look for the phone, he walked back and pulled a chair to seat in front of her.

 

“What’s the password?”

 

“March 9” She whispered, slower.

 

He nods and unlocked the phone. 

 

He looked for Yoongi’s contact and smiled when he found it. “Uh… messages!” He said, he was so happy.

 

Roseanne eyes widened open, she knows he will see thing he isn’t allowed to see. The fact that Hiro started to check the messages means he will turned into the fourth person who knows about them without their permission.

 

He looked at Roseanne as he smiled greatly. He knows it. “This going to be so much fun...” He said and pressed the green bottom of the screen.

 

He putted on the speaker and hearing the phone peaking is both exciting and scary.

 

“Hey…” He answered with such a cute tone.

 

Oh my God, he has no idea what is going on and all what she wants to do is yell his name.

 

Hiro saw how she didn’t want to speak, more like she was afraid to speak.

 

Also, how his voice made an impact on her face.

 

“Roseanne?” He asked with the same cute tone.

 

Roseanne started to cry but she tried to not make any noise.

 

“Hey… honey” Hiro asked with a cynic smile.

 

And that’s when Roseanne couldn’t avoid it anymore and her sobs were audible.

 

“Who is there?” Yoongi asked, his voice is more serious compared to how he answered. 

 

“You don’t remember old friends?”

 

The other line stayed in silence. “Hiro?”

 

“Aw, you remember old friends, that’s cute”

 

“What the are you doing?”

 

“I’m visiting!” He said, amusing.

 

“Don’t with me” Yoongi answered. “What are you doing with Roseanne’s phone?”

 

“Calling you… isn’t obvious?” Hiro rolled his eyes. “Your picture is s-”

 

“What do you want? I’ll give you anything, just ing tell me what do you want and let her go”

 

Hiro smiled as he glanced at Roseanne. “That won’t be SO easy, champion”

 

“Hiro I swear to Go-”

 

“What?” He started to challenge. “Remember I’m the one with the girl at the other side of the phone…”

 

“Tell me what you want”

 

He crossed his legs and sited comfortable on the chair. “You know? Baekhyun, your dealer, he… he eat my money… he used the money of my drugs in-” He made a pause as he frowned. “I don’t know on what but he spent my money and I want it back… I was going to take this girl with me to Tok”-

 

“I’ll give you that money” Yoongi said from the other line. “But don’t touch her, please, don’t touch her”

 

Hiro can’t make that smile disappear. In his voice, he sounds scared and worry, and he is enjoying the fact Yoongi is suffering.

 

“I want 1.5 million of won” He said. “That’s what Baek owned me”

 

“You want that right now?”

 

“You have it?”

 

“I do…” Yoongi said. “Where you want the money?”

 

That somehow also made him angry. “Bring the money to restaurant” He stood up. “Solo. No one else, ok?”

 

“Deal but don’t touch her”

 

“If you come with someone else… if you come with the police, I swear the princess will start to speak Japanese any time soon” He hang up and turned his body around to where Baek was. “Your plan is such a good plan Baek!”

 

“Why you asked 1.5 million?” Baekhyun asked, frowning. “I only own you 950.0”

 

Hiro laughed hard. “Because I know Yoongi will do anything to find that figure… he will steal it if it’s necessary and if he ruins his life that will be amazing for me”

 

“Why you hate him so much?”

 

Her voice made Hiro turn around to look at her.  “Not your business princess”

 

 

 

 

After printing the picture she sent him today, he threw the phone on the passenger seat angrily.

 

If the couch wasn’t there, the phone surely would turn out to a few pieces scattered on the ground.

 

He knew something like this would occur, because everything was going so well… and he doesn’t have that kind of luck. But why it has to happen like this? Why Hiro? Why that guy? He is the worst. He wants to kick someone’s right now, he prefer to be himself than any other person.

 

He knows she has to be so scared, so worry, she will be traumatized and he knows that after this he won’t have other chance than explain her what he truly is, what are truly the issues that he doesn’t want to talk about.

 

He has the money, he has been saving that money for something else but well… this is more important.

 

Yoongi pressed the throttle and arrived to the bank as quickly as he could. He made a retirement and put all the cash inside his bag. He walked out of the bank and stood there for some seconds, maybe he should call the police… but he is not sure about it.

 

He can’t risk, so he won’t call anyone, if he can get Roseanne out of that place by himself, he will.

 

He dialed her number, which is hurtful because he knows she won’t answer.

 

“Oh… hi cousin”

 

“I have the money” He said. “Let her go and I’ll take it to you”

 

“Oh no cousin, that’s not how this works” Hiro told him from the other side. “I need to count it, who assures me you will bring the whole total?”

 

“You’re stupid if you think I would do such a thing with her on your hands”

 

Hiro stayed in silence. “Still… bring it to the restaurant and we talk about it” and hang up.

 

He kicked the air in frustration, even if he let her go, how can he actually know he did it when he is not around to confirm it? Once again, Roseanne is being hurt because of him. Hiro hates him, he doesn’t know why but he hates him and Yoongi knows he is enjoying making him suffer at Roseanne’s expense.

 

His phone rang.

 

“Yoongi!” Lisa screamed from the other line. She is crying. “Oh my God…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter