Chapter XXV

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Firts, I want to tell you that our goddess Roseanne Park has back in black and she looks so gorgeous

Thank you stylish Lord.

I'm so proud of her for the hard work she did in The King of the Masked Singers t.t

Also, thank you for the support to my cover, it was not the best and you still love it.

And last but not least BRING IT YG MY BODY IS READY FOR SQUARE THREE. 

It rymes, lol.

 

 

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A LOT OF BAD WORDS, VIOLENT CONTENT AND TEARS...I'm sorry. 

*

 

 

 

 

Roseanne and Yoongi have been living their romance in a low profile.

 

They want to keep everything as a secret because they don’t want to explain things over, it’s annoying to answer questions and deal with critics/comments because they know that’s what will happen. Donghae and Sandara are the other two people that they want to keep away from this, they are a little bit ashamed because they might think they have been disrespecting their house and disrespecting their faces, to be honest, no matter how cool they are, they will the only two people that everything will be so complicated to explain to.

 

But that also gives them excitement, adrenaline; the feeling of being caught are something attractive for them; even though they want to hold hands, kiss and have physical affection in public, they prefer to be like this at least for while… until both can fix their situation… although Roseanne has the road free, Yoongi reminds a bit close and secretive, he still haven’t fix his issues yet.

 

That is something that bothers her because if he likes her as much as he professes, then it would be easy for him to say what is truly going on so she can find a way to help him. But… no… nothing, actually every time she wants to speak about it, they end up fighting and she is the one who apologize to him when everything is over. She can’t do much, because the only way to know is from his own mouth.

 

She thought of asking Namjoon and Hoseok, but they are loyal, they wouldn’t say anything to her.

 

She has absolutely no one… even Sandara or Donghae, because that would be too weird.

 

Roseanne knows she is calling troubles with that, but who could blame her? She needs answers of all those crazy things she heard lately.

 

Today was a day of work and the only time when she doesn’t think about Yoongi’s secrets, Jungkook’s baby and how they will tell about their relationship to everyone.

 

“Lisa?” Chanyeol said. “Can you please go to Gonsang Market and bring the things on the list?”

 

Lisa walked out the counter and read what Chanyeol has in his hands. “Eh… only if they know I’m coming”

 

He nods. “They know you’re going. I signed everything already, all you have to do is ask for the things”

 

“Why are you not going?” She asked, taking her apron off.

 

He handed the paper to her and took the apron with his other hand. “Because boss will call any time soon and I have to be here, so I’m asking you the favor” He made a pause. “Baek is busy, Roseanne doesn’t know the system and you’re the only one left”

 

She sighed. “Ok... I’ll go”

 

“Take your phone” He shrugged. “Just in case something comes up with the distributors, you call me”

 

She nodded before starting to walk out. Chanyeol turned his body to where Roseanne was and called her over.

 

“Rosie, please stay in the casher” He said, putting Lisa’s apron. “I’ll take care of the tables until Lisa arrives”

 

She nodded at him and explained the last orders that were made. She walked behind the counter and he walked to the tables.

 

The day looks pretty chill.

 

“Rosie, can you give me a Santa Teresa?”

 

Roseanne grabbed a little chair and used to grab the bottle as it was too high on the shell.

 

She handed it to Baekhyun. “Here”

 

“Thanks” and he walked to the tables.

 

It was around 6P.M when the restaurant got lonely, only a few people were left and because they were all into their stuffs, the guys decided to take a little break. Roseanne sat on the chair she had with her while Chanyeol went to the office to see if their boss has called, he came back after some minutes saying that there was nothing yet.

 

Baek sited in front of the counter. “Lisa must be annoyed right now” He commented.

 

“Why?” Roseanne asked.

 

“Gonsang Market is almost at the other side of the city”

 

Chanyeol made a sad face. “I feel bad to send her but I’m truly waiting boss to call”

 

“Why is he going to call anyway?” Baek asked before taking a sip from his water bottle.

 

“One of his friends are doing a reservation for tomorrow all day, but I don’t know what time that would be”

 

“Tomorrow we’re going to work only for his friend?”

 

“Yeah, but only you and Roseanne, Lisa has the day free”

 

“Why?” Baek asked again, he looks upset about it. “I mean… why don’t you put Lisa and let me the day free?”

 

“Because Lisa asked me that day, she has some test she needs to present”

 

“What test?” He asked Roseanne this time.

 

She rested her elbows on the table. “We went to a party and she couldn’t stand up the next day, so she lost a surprise test of Universal History, the teacher gave her chance to present the test tomorrow at 2PM”

 

He nodded, his features going normal again. “I get it now”

 

“Why were you so angry?”

 

“Because I haven’t had a single day free this week!” He pouted.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes widened open. “You worked on your day free; I don’t have the fault of that”

 

“…Still” He crossed his arms on his chest.

 

He rolled his eyes while Roseanne grinned cutely, sharing her eyes between the two guys.

 

They look like a cat and a dog, always bickering and fighting for silly things.

 

“CHAN THE PHONE!” Chen yelled from the kitchen and Chanyeol ran towards the office.

 

One of the tables called Baek and he walked towards it, leaving Roseanne alone.

 

She heard her phone ringing.

 

The message was from Yoongi.

 

Min Yoongi.

- Any plans tonight?-

 

Roseanne.

-I don’t think so, why? Are you going to take me out?”-

 

Min Yoongi.

-No, I was actually going to ask you to wash my car-

 

Roseanne.

-Are you serious?-

 

Min Yoongi.

-Yeah-

 

She frowned and then she received.

 

Min Yoongi.

-You got angry… I wish I could see that little thing you do with your nose when you’re angry-

-Of course I’m not serious-

-I want to take you somewhere-

 

Roseanne.

-I don’t want to anymore-

 

Min Yoongi

-I just told you something pretty, you’re still angry?-

 

Roseanne.

-Yep-

 

Min Yoongi.

-What do you want me to do?-

 

Roseanne.

-Buy me a bouquet of flowers-

 

Min Yoongi.

-Roseanne, I’m not that kind of guy-

 

Roseanne.

-Then, you figure out what you’ll do to make it up to me for that stupid joke-

 

Min Yoongi.

-Why are you being like this? Geez, I was joking-

 

Roseanne.

-I don’t really know when you’re joking and when you’re not-

 

Min Yoongi.

-Guess that’s my fault, I got you use to that-

-Anyway, don’t be mad at me, I’ll make it up tonight-

 

Roseanne.

-That sounded hot-

 

Min Yoongi.

-You’re so sassy-

-I love that-

-New Idea-

-BTS0123465-

 

Roseanne.

-Ah! So cute!-

-Where are you, though?-

 

Min Yoongi.

-Namjoon and I decided to take a break from the city-

-We’re just sited beside the road-

-Mind to take one for me?-

 

Roseanne.

-Wait-

-BP76747478-

-You’re lucky I didn’t used my uniform today-

 

Min Yoongi.

-Why you didn’t wear your uniform today?-

-I just smiled to the screen-

-ing Namjoon is teasing me now-

 

Roseanne.

-I took it home to wash it and forget it there-

-hAhAHahAH sorry-

 

Min Yoongi.

-Such an irresponsible girl-

-Why does that make you even hotter?-

 

 

“Why is pretty girl smiling so much?”

 

Roseanne heart paralyzed, she felt a co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter