Chapter XVIII

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Roseanne and Lisa got in with two good scores.

 

That night after she shower just to make a little time, Lisa called her screaming out loud saying that their names were in the list of admitted in the Design career which made Roseanne ran to her computer to check for herself. Her name was showing brightly on the screen with 89pts as score, also the date of the interview and inscription was there.

 

Wow, SNU was fast. She screamed out loud with Lisa on the other line and suddenly felt someone on the door. Sandara was smiling, looking at her jumping up and down. She ran to hug her and ran around the house too.

 

That’s happiness.

 

When Donghae arrived, Sandara and Roseanne were in the kitchen preparing some snacks and Roseanne ran to hug him as soon as she saw him. He was a bit confused but every doubt went away when they told him what was going on. He joined them. Yoongi wasn’t around for her to share her news but well… she would share it later.

 

When the classes started, they got inside the same section. The first day was smooth even though they lost so many times when it came to find the classroom. But it was understandable, it was the first day and the campus is very big. All their signatures started in the morning and ended up at 2P.M and had the afternoon free for the job. Also they decide to be in extracurricular classes Saturday morning.

 

They were actually happy with the decisions they were making. The people here is a bit different but very sociable. They made friends real quick although they liked to be only them two.

 

“So… let’s just say if you guys have an hypothesis and you want to write it down on your assay it’s totally fine with me but you have to write the data and the information that supports that hypothesis, so, if the assays doesn’t have it, there’s no point for me to believe it” The professor informed the class. “All the hypothesis of the most important writers and Scientifics has something that supports it” He made a pause. “I know some of you are wondering what this has to do with Colors, which is our signature for the semester… but you will not be only designers BUT scholars and you need to have facts to support every single opinion you will have in the future with every design you will do. Do we understand each other?”

 

“Yes!” The class answered.

 

“Ok, before we go, I want you to pick your partners, note your names on a paper and pass it to me before leaving the classroom. By tonight I’ll send you the different items of the assay so you can pick but please, make sure to not pick the same… that’s something we will discuss during class Friday”

 

Roseanne grabbed a piece of paper from her notebook and noted Lisa’s and her name on it. Both walked to the professor and give it to him.

 

“Thank you very much girls” The guy say.

 

They walked out of the classroom.

 

“What item we should pick?” Lisa asked.

 

They were walking towards the exit to get to the restaurant. Colors was their last signature of the day.

 

“I don’t know. Did you bring your laptop?”

 

“Yep” She answered after checking her bag.

 

“We leave the restaurant at 9, by that time the professor sent us the items already so we can pick”

 

 

 

After taking the bus and arrived to the bus stop close to the restaurant, they were still talking abou their homework.

 

“I think we should put the hypothesis we believe on the introduction so while we’re doing the other chapters we kind of explain how our hypothesis works and in the conclusion we add the hypothesis with all the data we have on the chapters” Lisa proposed.

 

“Wait, you’re saying to put our hypothesis on the introduction and show the data and the arguments we think supports our hypothesis during the chapters and then in the conclusion, show a full report of how our hypothesis works?” Roseanne asked as they were getting inside the restaurant.

 

“Yeah, exactly” Lisa answered. “I mean, at the end of the day, we are using our own hypothesis to create the chapters”

 

“But Lisa, don’t you think we’re doing everything upside down?” Roseanne said as she putted her bag inside the locker and proceeded to wear her uniform. “I mean we should do the research first which means find the information to get a hypothesis from there”

 

“But I think creating a hypothesis, searching if our hypothesis has supports and then finally making our hypothesis valid by that information it’s kind of legit”

 

Roseanne started to tight Lisa’s apron. “I know what you’re saying but I still think is a little too risky”

 

Lisa turned around to tight Roseanne’s. “It will be risky if we don’t find any information about it, but what about if we do”

 

Roseanne turned around to face her. “We should ask Professor Cho if we can do that” She said and both walked outside. “He told us to ask him or ask for his opinion about our assay”

 

“Ok, deal we do that”

 

“Hello girls!” Baekhyun greeted coming inside the restaurant with Chanyeol behind him. “How was your day in the university?”

 

“It was great we have our first class project!” Lisa said with a smile.

 

“Congratulations!” Chanyeol said caressing Lisa’s shoulders. “But I want you guys to focus on the work too”

 

They nod equally. “Ok… boss” They said.

 

“Roseanne today you will be in the casher, ok?” Chanyeol informed. “Lisa, you’ll be waitressing”

 

The two girls nodded.

 

Chanyeol went inside the office and let the others on the grand salon. Chen and Suho arrived right after and the working day started.

 

Baekhyun made a sign to Roseanne to tight his apron. “Now I’ll hear you talking about assays and home works right?” He joked.

 

“Yeah” Lisa said. “But don’t treat us like little girls”

 

“When did I ever treat you like that?”

 

“Never, but it’s never too late to start” She said grabbing the tray and walking towards the tables as more people started to arrive.

 

Roseanne stayed in the casher today and started to clean around a little. It was not necessary as they always cleaned the day before. She placed a chair behind her and sat.

 

After a while of dismissing costumers and receiving news, she heard the phone ringing.

 

-Hey, I’m sorry about that. It wasn’t my intensions not to tell you. Everything was a bit rush and I didn’t have the time. Can we see each other when I arrive? I promise I will make it up to you.-

 

So finally Jungkook answered her message. She smiled. Well… she guesses that can be a little to stressful to have time to let everybody know so it was ok with her at the end of the day. He’s fine, which is good, he is having a good time and learning a lot, which is good too. Jungkook is nothing of hers, is her friend and he can do all the things he desires without telling her if he doesn’t want to.

 

Now she was feeling a little bit embarrassed of acting like he had to tell her something, but what is done is done.

 

-Of course we can go out; I’ll wait until you come back.-

 

She answered back and save her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter