Chapter VII

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Roseanne got the job.

 

The morning after, she got the call from Chanyeol, informing her that she had to go at 1P.M. to the restaurant to fulfilled the last papers and to start officially as a waitress. As he told her; her shift will start at 2P.M and will end at 8P.M, kind of. She didn’t’ wait long. She got shower and found something simple to wear and ran to the restaurant. She, finally, will be able to help her mother and her sister even though she is far away. She hasn’t forgot about the application tests which is getting closer day by day but also, her family is something that has to be there also, as an important thing.

 

Lisa got her a uniform; the top was like the guys, a turtle neck sweater but she had a short-skirt and the uniform was white. The apron was black. She looked so cute in that uniform. She couldn’t hide the fact the uniform was one of the reason she wanted the job. Lisa taught her how the coffee, soda, and beer machine worked. The prices of the food, the places where the drinks were, the wines and whiskey; she told her that sometimes high businessmen comes to have a free time together and they usually ask those types of drinks. She also told her some rules, which was not sell any alcoholic drink and cigarettes to kids under age, she knew that, it was a common rule; the bathrooms are only for costumers and she should always clean the tables. She also could accept tips from the clients, there was no problem with that but she can’t, by any situation, give her number or personal information. She introduced Roseanne the two chefs named Chen and Suho. There were not many people working on that place but it was kind of cozy. Lisa then told her the positions of each one of them; she was always behind the counter because she was the casher. Chanyeol is the manager but he also meets the function of waiter sometimes. Baekhyun was the principal waiter along with her as main waitress.

 

After she got her that little tour around the little restaurant explaining her the rules, the positions and everything she had to know, Roseanne started to work. It looked like she was a pro in this or she was very inspired to work well.

 

The costumers started to arrive as the day was going smoothly.

 

“How’s everything doing?” Lisa asked Roseanne who was placing some bottles on the counter for costumers.

 

Roseanne showed her thumps up and Lisa did the same with hers.

 

She was right, she started off very well. The costumers were kind, the place was comfortable and the tips were great. For a little place, people that go there are quiet gentle with the tips.

 

Roseanne was serving a few drinks to a couple when she saw Baekhyun mumbling how everything was going. She mumbles him that everything was going ok and he winked at her.

 

Minutes later a group of guys with a girl entered the restaurant and sat at the deepest table.

 

Both servers looked at them as they sat.

 

“Ah, the guys” Baekhyun said after his eyes landed on them.

 

Roseanne looked too and she saw a familiar face.

 

It was Jungkook.

 

The guy from the library.

 

Ah, her heart started to freak out. She is not embarrassed to be here, not at all, it’s just that she didn’t expect him to see him so quickly. She supposed to give him the books in a week so she could prepare herself for having a long conversation but he appeared all of the sudden and her insides are going wild.

 

“Will you?” She asked Baekhyun pretended to be all fine and he nodded, knowing what she meant.

 

“Yo, guys!” He said as soon as he got close to them.

 

“Baek! What’s up?” One of the guys said.

 

“All good, all good. I see you guys survive last night, huh?”

 

“It was hard, but we did it” The other said. “But our livers needs to rest a bit, that’s why we’re doing something chill”

 

“Oh, yeah, I bet you’ll order a beer”

 

“It can calm the beast inside me”

 

“Baek” Jungkook said, pulling his apron. “Does she work here?” He asked pointing at Roseanne. 

 

Baekhyun after turning around to see her, nodded. “She’s new”

 

“She’s the girl you were talking about?” The one in front of him said.

 

Jungkook nodded.

 

“She’s pretty!” The girl said giving him a slight punch. “You have a good eye, kid”

 

“You know her?”

 

“Yeah…”

 

“He’s in love with her”

 

“Hey!” Jungkook stopped looking at Roseanne. “I’m not in love… I just like her, she’s pretty”

 

“She’s a nice girl too. Nice girl don’t survive” Baekhyun commented.

 

“Yeah, like Taeyong?”

 

“Shut up!” He suddenly said pointing at the guy. “Just tell me what you will order. I’m getting tired of you guys”

 

“Ah, is that how you treat costumers, Baek?” The voice of the girl sounded again.

 

“Jisoo, don’t make me insult your boyfriend”

 

“Leave my baby alone!” Jisoo yelled at him softly.

 

“I want a beer.” Jungkook said and then stood up. “I’ll be right back”

 

The guys looked he was walking to the girl’s direction.

 

They all went back to their business anyway.

 

“I’ll go with a beer too and bring me a hamburger, I’m kind of hungry”

 

“Taetae hamburger?” Baekhyun smiled, teasing him.

 

“That one!” Taehyung said, showing his approbation.

 

“What is a Taetae hamburger?”

 

“It’s a hamburger with anything they found on the kitchen. You tasted once Jimin”

 

“Ah” Jimin said, nodding. “The one that had watermelon on it?”

 

“That one!” Baekhyun and Taehyun said.

 

“That was disgusting”

 

“But I like it” He pulled out his tongue. 

 

“I want a hot tea and chocolate cookies” Jisoo said. “I’ll eat from Namjoon’s plate”

 

“Yeah, bring me a César Salad; Suho makes the best César Salads of Korea”

 

“I want a chicken sandwich” Jimin said. “And a soda”

 

“What about Hoseok and Jin?” Baekhyun asked taking the menus with him. “They haven’t come for a while”

 

“Hoseok is in love and he is probably getting married right now”

 

“Now way”

 

“Just kidding. He’s in Jeju with his girlfriend and Jin went with his date. They had this double date trip kind of thing”

 

“Those bastards!” Baekhyun said smiling. “Jeju is such a good place”

 

“Yeah, Taeyong, now get our orders”

 

He looked at them not very amused. “When are you going to move on from that?”

 

“Never” Namjoon said smiling at him.

 

“I’ll get your orders little es” Baekhyun said still looking at them and walked back to the counter for their orders. Jungkook was there, talking to Roseanne already. “Hey…” Baek called him. “What will you order? The beer and what else?”

 

“What did the guys order?”

 

“Hamburger, Cesar Salad and chicken sandwich” He said reading the orders from his notebook.

 

“A meat sandwich will be fine” Jungkook answered and Baekhyun went t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter