Chapter XXXIX

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The party in Jiyong’s house is a blast. Drinks, food, loud music and friends. Everyone having so much fun that is hard to think they will leave soon and everything will be very lonely and quiet. But well, it’s better if they can have fun now.

 

The house is big but there aren’t many people, only the close ones, the ones that really matters for them.

 

As Jennie is leaving Hoseok was a bit upset and never got his hands off of her. He knows he will see her soon because he is going but the fact she is leaving him alone for a while is making him so sad. He’s just a lovely in love bunny, what you going to do.

 

Taehyung is not upset at all because he knows he will got to Thailand for the first time and he is going to have so much fun by meeting Lisa’s friends and family. He is nervous because he has to deal with being “the daughter’s boyfriend” in front of her dad but well, it’s going to be a moment he will keep inside his heart and who knows? Maybe he will be a good friend with her dad and family.

 

Jisoo and Namjoon are ok, they’ll spend Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s eve together so they can’t be upset or sad about anything.

 

 Jiyong and Chaerin will marry next year so they are the couple who is more excited for this year to end quickly.

 

Now, who is other that is nervous as ? Yoongi. Roseanne’s mother and sister arrive next week. What would be her first impression of him? Roseanne told her about his past? Will she judge him for that past? Will she forbid Roseanne to be with him for that? Who knows?

 

But even though so, Yoongi is laughing and making jokes with everyone, he is having a good time despite the resent feelings and memories that were suddenly hunting him.

 

With Roseanne’s mom coming to meet him and spend some time with the family, he feels so much pressure in his shoulders because he doesn’t know what face to wear when he sees her. He doesn’t know what would be her reaction towards him or if she will tell something. Those questions are feeding his desires for a cigarette.

 

 At least one little cigarette.

 

Just one little cigarette.

 

 It won’t hurt anyone if it’s only one.

 

Then the image of Sora holding the pills he used to love also came to his mind. Why? Why he has to be this way? Why he is working so hard and suddenly all those feelings are rushing back? Damn, he can’t live in peace for at least a moment.

 

Give him a short rest.

 

Luckily, he can shrugged those feelings off by talking to his friends and having a good time and just let life be for a while; except for all these memories crap, things are going well with Roseanne, his life and his recover so he might as well just forget those in any point of his life.

 

But in the bathroom.

 

“Done?” Roseanne asked.

 

Lisa looked at the artefact close to the hand washer. “No… I told you we have to wait 5 more minutes”

 

“Lisa, it’s been like an hour” She rolled her eyes.

 

“No Rosie, it’s only been 25 minutes”

 

Roseanne kicked the air in frustration. She crossed her arms in her chest but lifted one of her arms to start biting her nails. Lisa, on the other hand, it’s just glancing at the pregnancy test laid on the table as minutes are passing.

 

“Done”

 

She gave her back at Lisa. “So…?”

 

Lisa looked at the clock and then the advice. “See it yourself”

 

Roseanne walked to see it and fell to the floor as her hands covered her face.

 

Silence.

 

“So… how we get rid of this?” Lisa said while reading the instructions on the package. “Can we wrapped it around paper and the-”

 

Roseanne took the pregnancy test out of Lisa’s hands. “No, we can’t leave it here. I’ll take it and we just throw it away somewhere else”

 

“Are you sure?” Lisa asked. “What about if someone check your purse?”

 

“I- I will keep a serious eye on it” Roseanne said while glancing inside her purse. “Yoongi’s keys and cellphone, my things... There’s nothing that someone else can be looking for in here”

 

Lisa shrugged. “Whatever you said” And placed a hand on her shoulder. “How you feeling now?”

 

“Actually…” She answered, sighting. “Never in this life, I thought I would have such a fear”

 

Lisa smiled. “But, you two used protection, right?”

 

“All the time” Roseanne turned the knob to walk outside the bathroom. “Every single time and Yoongi is very careful with that, so I don’t know what happened there”

 

“I think you should do a blood test as well,” Lisa said, placing her body in front of her. “Just in case… these kinds of … artefacts” She said, glancing are her sides. “Sometimes are not quiet precise”

 

Roseanne started to nod. “Yeah, I think you’re right… I have to do it before mom and Alice comes to Korea” She said. “You will go with me, right?”

 

“Of course” Lisa said, patting her head. “I’ll go so you can be without a doubt”

 

Both went downstairs to reunite with the others in the living room. Roseanne did have serious eye on her purse all the time. She got close to where Yoongi and the guys were just to listen to their jokes and forget about it for a while.

 

But it’s impossible.

 

Even though she told Lisa she was relieved, she still feels a bit uncomfortable.

 

Lately she has been feeling sick all the time, she feels nauseas and dizziness when she wakes up in the morning and she feels gripes. She isn’t in her menstrual days to confirm if she has some delay but she still feels weird.

 

She felt Yoongi placing a kiss in her forehead. “Are you ok?”

 

She looked at him. “Ye- yeah” and smiled.

 

Yoongi frowned and leaned over to her ear to whisper. “Oh no, someone is acting weird again”

 

“I’m not acting weird” She whispered back. “I’m weird” and winked at him.

 

Yoongi smiled and soon forgot about the business. Still, he feels Roseanne has been acting very odd and different lately and it’s kind of bothering him a little because, he thinks they have such an amazing relationship where they can talk about anything and everything, where she can tell him about what she is thinking and if it’s something wrong that is bothering her but looks like he was wrong about all that and Roseanne doesn’t want to tell her secret to him.

 

He doesn’t want to ruin the reunion and the party to the rest so he putted the subject aside and move on.

 

She sat on the couch close to the group and Taehyung sited beside her. “Hey…”

 

She leaned over to him.

 

“So…?”

 

“Well…” She opened the purse and made him see the result.

 

Taehyung sighed greatly.

 

He had to know because he was the one who bought the pregnancy test on the pharmacy.

 

“I still will do a blood test tomorrow” Roseanne whispered. “I want to be 100% sure”

 

“Why are you keeping that from Yoongi?”

 

She sighed. “I don’t want to worry him”

 

Taehyung shook his head. “You still have to Rosie, even if it’s negative or positive in both tests, he deserves to know what you’re going through”

 

Roseanne bit her lower lip as he glanced at Yoongi.

 

She has been keeping so many secrets from him. Do they really have a relationship? Because until what she knows, a relationship builds on honesty and trust, right?

 

“Tae?”

 

Taehyung was moving his head with the beat of the song but turned around quickly when he heard her speaking.

 

“Call him over” Roseanne said.

 

His eyes widened open in surprise. “You’re going to do it now?”

 

Roseanne punched him in the shoulder. “You just told me to!”

 

“Ye- yeah” He said, a bit nervous. “But- but not right now” He looked at her and then to Yoongi’s direction. “Are you sure?”

 

“Now, I’m not” She said, wryly.

 

Taehyung got close to her. “Ok, tell him, but no right now… maybe later?”

 

“You’re such a-” She pushed him out of the couch. “Get out”

 

Taehyung started to laugh as Lisa arrived with two cups of soda. “What is it?” and sat beside her.

 

“She’s mad at me” Taehyung pouted.

 

“Why?”

 

Roseanne was very upset. “He- he tells me to tell Yoongi and then makes doubt to tell him- you’re such a ”

 

Taehyung laughed hard. “I’m just advising you”

 

“Well, your advice !”

 

Lisa looked at Taehyung. “You are used to be an , huh?”

 

Taehyung is finding this so funny. “I’ll leave” and he walked to the group again.

 

Lisa handed the soda to Roseanne. “Are you going to be angry all the party?”

 

“I wasn’t angry before” She grabbed the cup. “But your boyfriend came to advise me and now I am”

 

“Rosie, chill, ok?” She took a sip. “What did he told you?”

 

“About telling Yoongi…”

 

“What else?”

 

“He deserves to know what is happening to me and why I’m like this and yada yada yada”

 

Lisa frowned. “So Taehyung did advise you well”

 

“Yeah but then he said not to do it right now… he is such a Phoebe”

 

Lisa started to laugh but Roseanne still with a serious expression. “You’re so scared”

 

“I am!” Roseanne’s voice cracked. “I am scared of everything that has been going on lately. We don’t over with one problem when suddenly two more are coming”

 

Lisa felt a bit sad for that.

 

“I don’t know if this is some kind of signal that we shouldn’t be together”

 

Lisa wrapped her arms around her neck and pulls her up close to her in an embrace. “I’m sorry” She said. “Don’t say that. All the challenges you have been receiving you guy shave won over them successfully, that means you guys should be together”

 

Roseanne is so sentimental right now. She feels weak and fragile. She is very scared for all the situations she is suddenly involve on because she doesn’t know how to face them. She doesn’t know if she has the strength to do so.

 

She felt and recognized the hand that was on top her suddenly. “What is going on?” Yoongi asked.

 

Lisa hesitated to answer because now Yoongi is not being sweet or kind, he looks very bothered and angry because he doesn’t know what is going on and doesn’t know how he can help.

 

He grabbed Roseanne’s hand and pulled her up hardly. “You and I need to talk”

 

Roseanne didn’t resisted or anything to his hold. She knows he has all the right to be this way.

 

He walked to the bathroom of the second floor, ignoring friends and people talking to them and asking them if they were having a good time or if they need another drink. They stepped inside the same bathroom Roseanne and Lisa were. Yoongi closed the door after both got inside and lock it. He placed his drink on the table and his hands on his hips.

 

Roseanne was drying her tears right in front of him.

 

“I’m tired of your strange behavior” He started to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter