Chapter XXXVII

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So... let me tell you a little thing I think none of you actually catched, if you did please let me know on the comments below.

Do you remember chapter 31 where Donghae recieved a letter? 

Did you all realize it wasn't Yoongi's letter (because Yoongi's letter was sent to his office) or you didn't catch that? 

TODAY WE'LL KNOW WHO SENT THE LETTER TO DONGHAE.

 

 

 

 

After the performance ended successfully, the guys were crowned like winners of the festival by the vote of the audience. The judges seemed to be agreed by calling the guys “monster of the stage” and that he felt “the power through the performance”, in addition to that, they told them how proud they were that the young generation of South Korea was focusing on making music and write good lyrics, instead of getting into troubles.

 

They went down the stage to reunite with the others as the host of the festival announced the after party would start. The sound of the music and the lights started to shine everywhere, the bar opened to get drinks and everyone started to enjoy what the party offered them.

 

The guys walked towards the group.

 

Yoongi ran to where Roseanne was and lifted from the floor as he hugged her tight.

 

“You did amazing!” Jisoo yelled at Namjoon while hugging him. “My baby is so talented!!”

 

Jennie and Hoseok started to make out shamelessly and then, parted lips. “I’m so proud of you” Jennie commented. “You looked so badass in the stage… you’re about to get lucky”

 

“Is that a hint for ?” He asked.

 

Jennie rolled her eyes. “How can I make it more obvious?”

 

Roseanne felt when Yoongi let her go. “You’re absolutely amazing!” She said. “I’m so proud of you”

 

“Did I look cool?”

 

“Very!” She winked at him.

 

“That was totally from another planet!” Jimin hugged him tight. “Did you see how the audience yelled? That was so wild”

 

“Congratulations Yoong, that was awesome” Lisa said, hugging him as well.

 

“Thanks!”

 

Yoongi felt Namjoon’s arm going around his neck. “So, it’s time to party and celebrate! I-”

 

“Congratulations guys” A female voice made the boys stay in silence.

 

They turned around to see Sora standing in front of them. She is a totally different person but it was so easy to recognize who she was; her hair was green this time and she dress totally different from before as well.

 

She is now more… decent?

 

Yoongi turned around slowly because the voice sounded right behind him and Namjoon. He slightly put his body in front of Roseanne. “Thanks...” He answered directly, not happy at all to see her.

 

Everyone were so tense, the awkwardness was so evident in the air and she wants to hide it, she wants to pretend she is fine but Roseanne was really scare that Sora did went and is right there in the same place as her. She is a brave girl, she really is, but this girl is dangerous and is very crazy.

 

“Oh come on!” She started to smile. “I’m here with a white flag”

 

Namjoon frowned. “Uh… yeah, thanks for that”

 

Taehyung wanted to make this less uncomfortable. “So… what’s up? How have you been?”

 

Sora made a funny face. “It has been a wild ride but everything turned out well…”

 

Jungkook looked around, to see if anyone else was going to talk. “Last time we heard about you, you…”

 

“Was in Japan? Yeah, that was true!” She started to laugh. “But my daddy took care of me well and made a lot of things for me to be safe, so…”

 

“And what are you doing here?” Yoongi asked, again, he was direct and not happy about anything that is happening right now in front of him. “You should’ve stayed in Japan, don’t you think?”

 

Sora stared at him. “Well, I missed Seoul… and its’ people”

 

“But Seoul didn’t miss-”

 

“Sora… we’re very glad you’re back, you know?” Namjoon said again, interrupting the bitter comment Yoongi was going to say. “Did you came with friends? They might be looking for you”

 

“Oh yeah, I came with some relatives to this place, but I hope I can spend a great time with you guys as well”

 

“We don’t wan-”

 

Namjoon interrupted him again. “I don’t think you should left out your relatives for us, so… it’s better if you just come back. We’re glad that you’re ok”

 

Sora and Yoongi can’t stop making eye contact.

 

“Sure!”Sora said and glanced at Namjoon. “I’ll make sure” She looked at Yoongi again. “To keep in contact... bye” She waved her hand to Roseanne and started to walk away.

 

The group could breathe again after that.

 

Yuri and Eunhwa might not know why all the tension was about but they also felt such a negative aura emanating from that girl that they didn’t wanted to be close to her anymore.

 

The group gathered around and went to a place where they could no longer see her.

 

But Yoongi feels very uncomfortable and angry she is trying to do this, it’s stupid to keep searching for someone who doesn’t care about her at all. She should start to respect herself so she can move on with her life and have someone who really love and respect her as he doesn’t. Why is she so obsessed with him? He doesn’t have anything special to offer her. Nothing of him is so great and big for her to be so glued to him.

 

He was trying to act like he was ok and that he forgot what happened but his eyes caught her again in the crowded place, looking at him directly, without even blinking. She was right there, close to the group and it didn’t matter how many times they moved, she was still close to them.

 

He hugged Roseanne tight and kissed her forehead. “I’ll be right back ok?”

 

“Where are you going?” Roseanne asked him, somehow being without him in this place makes her a bit nervous.

 

He turned around and cupped her face. “I’ll be back in a second”

 

She let him go after that with a bitter taste in . She doesn’t know how this night will turn out and is a bit frustrating to be in such a great place but with the feeling someone is there, watching your steps to see if you fall to take advantage of it.

 

Hoseok noticed this and walked to her. “Don’t be scared” He said, getting her attention. “We’re here and we won’t let her touch you again”

 

She shrugged. “I know but I’m- I’m a bit scared that, maybe, I’m not the target tonight”

 

 

 

 

Yoongi walked through the crowd, as he followed Sora. He is following her stupid game just to put her on her place for good, because this is it; he is tired and sick of it. He has to end it in some way. He crossed one of the corners and heard how someone was calling his name; he turned around to find Sora leaned in the wall, staring at him with lust in her eyes.

 

Sora smiled. “Looking for me?”

 

Yoongi lifted one of his eye brows. “You and I need to talk”

 

“I knew you would get bore with that little ” She started to walk towards him. “She isn’t good enough I’m-”

 

She was about to hug him when… “Don’t touch me” Yoongi said, Sora was in front of him already; he pointed her. “This is the last time you insult her”

 

Sora stayed in silence.

 

“I want you to stop harassing my friends. They told me you sent some guys to ask Jimin for information about where I was, I want you stop doing that … it’s pathetic”

 

“Pathetic?” She asked. “Wanting to know where your boyfriend is, is pathetic?”

 

“I’m not your boyf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter