Chapter XXXIII

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ma beautiful people, I'M SORRY *Justinbiebersorry.mp3* 

Let me tell you the short story before the chapter. 

I am in my grandmommy's house and my aunt told me there was no Internet because the router didn't work

BUT LUCK KNOCKED ON MY DOOR and the router was fixed during the week.

*bigbangfantasticbaby.mp3*

The first thing I thought? About you guys.

I want to thank you for worrying about me and wait for the chapter so patiently. t.t

You guys are so ing awesome.

Anyway, let's get serious.

Enjoy the chappie. 

 

 

 

 

He has been doing great actually.

 

He knows he has to forget some things that are better to forget.

 

There’s no good story to tell in the future about his life so it’s better if he starts to create new things to tell.

 

Remember the day he stormed out of the hospital? Well, after he gave everything to Donghae, he started to walk, and walk and walk, he really didn’t know where he was going to stop, he didn’t have anything planned just in case this day arrive, he didn’t know places for him to feel safe, nothing of that was on his mind. The mere thought of Roseanne hating him for being this way, hurts very much, but he can't blame her, she has the right to feel insecure and scared by the side of someone with his issues.

 

Maybe he didn't know where to stop.

 

But his soul did.

 

Around 5:45a.m, the eyes that were glued to the floor, started to look up after he found himself in front of a huge white building. The bitter sweetness of the bottom wrapped its’ arms around his tongue when he saw the rectangular silver plate glued to the white wall.

 

It read “Bulletproof Boys REHAB CENTER”.

 

“Damn, I’m really ed up huh?” He whispered to himself.

 

Be here is a proof that he give up BUT he is brave enough to accept he can go through this alone.

 

He really needs professional help.

 

He stepped inside the building; it was so clean and so white that he had to narrow his eyes so the clearness won’t hurt them. He walked to where a lady was typing things on the computer and made a little sound.

 

She looked up at him and smiled. “Hello young man, my I help you?”

 

He sighed. “My name is Min Yoongi and I want to internalize voluntarily”

 

The lady smiled at him and stood up. “That’s very brave of you” She stretched her arms at him. “My name is Song Jihyo” After both shook hands; she looked for a paper in the drawer. “Write all your information in this paper, ok?”

 

He grabbed it and started to write what he knows about himself.

 

“Did you came with someone else?” She said as she dialed the phone. “A relative? A friend?”

 

He shook his head.

 

“Do you have the legal age to be here by yourself?”

 

He nodded.

 

“Did you brought any pills, cig-”

 

“You know…” Yoongi interrupted her, looking at the ceiling. “I’m a bit moody because the girl I’m in love with told me she won’t be with a drug addict so can you stop making so many questions?”

 

The girl stayed in silence for a few seconds before starting to talk again. “Ok, but you should slow down because the director will ask you way more than me”

 

Little did he know, she was right.

 

The first meeting with the director was so annoying to the point of wanting to run away from this place, but the image of Roseanne in his mind along with her words are something so tattooed to his mind and soul.

 

He has to do it.

 

The first three months were a nightmare at the beginning. He was so used to everything; his own mess was something he knew from head to toe; now he had to let all that go for his sake. The good thing about the Center is that the Foster House is NOTHING compare to how this place makes him feel. The Center makes him feel safe and secure, like it turned into his home quickly.

 

He sure misses Donghae and Sandara but the fact he is here is also because he cares about them.

 

Roseanne, oh God, he misses her so much, he wants to be with her, by her side, holding her hand, hugging her tiny body, kiss those pinky lips, look into those dark brown eyes and cares that wonderful bronze hair.

 

But before that, he needs to deserve it.

 

That’s why you’re here Yoongi.

 

To deserve her.

 

The good thing about him as well, is the fact he knows he might come back and not like what is going on in her life. She might be with someone else when he comes back, so in order to move on with his life if that happens, he is also ready to leave and have amazing trips. He has been saving, so he has the opportunity to a fresh start somewhere else and had a happy life.

 

He is such a man now.

 

“So what you think?” He asked to Sr. Song.

 

Both of them were checking Yoongi’s new place.

 

It was an apartment of two floors with white stairs that connected the first floor and the second floor. In the first floor was the big living room, a bathroom for guesses, a kitchen, a dining room with a glass door at the end where the balcony was.

 

The second floor had the master bedroom that also had a balcony and a guest room, each one with their personal bathrooms.

 

She looked around the place and then looked at him with a huge smile. “It’s amazing Yoongi, although you really need so much space?”

 

Yoongi let out a soft laugh. “I don’t need it but, who knows what I will do in the future that requires such space”

 

Sr. Song kept her smile. “You have a different glow on you this time”

 

“Thanks”

 

“I wish I could be that girl who is inspire you, it’s kind of cute you’re fixing your life to the point of buying this amazing place”

 

Yoongi suddenly felt a bit nervous and uncomfortable… he doesn’t know why but that sounded a little off and like a hint. He shook the thought out of his mind and smiled. He accepted what she just said like she didn’t said something he felt wrong about.

 

Since he got here, Sr. Song has giving him special treatment, it’s like he was her favorite, but of course, she could acted out pretty well. Maybe she cares about him because of the life he has been having and the fact he needs a lot of support. But sometimes it’s kind of awkward because she really approaches him in a suspicious way.

 

“Yoongi?” She called him.

 

Yoongi was inside his room one day, he stopped writing what he was writing and save the papers on a folder. He stood up to grab a sweater and opened the door. 

 

“Hi” Sr. Song smiled at him. "Can I come in?"

 

"Sure" He smiled back and closed the door. "I can do that, right?" He asked, pointing at the door. He wasn't really sure if he was allowed to get inside his room with a girl.

 

Sr. Song laughed. "Of course you can"

 

He stayed in silence for a moment. “Sorry, I'm not sure about the rules here” He pointed at the chair of his desk. "If you want to sit"

 

She stretched the back of her skirt before sitting in the chair. "Thanks"

 

Yoongi sat across from her in his bed. "So... what's up?"

 

"I wanted to see how you were" She smiled. "How you're feeling?"

 

He smiled. "I feel good... sometimes I shake too much but I find peace quickly after a fall sleep"

 

"That makes me happy. I was scared because some patients run away every time they feel that. They totally give up"

 

"I can understand them. That world is a bit hard to abandon"

 

"Yeah...." She said but her voice trailed out as she looked at the floor. 

 

Yoongi noticed this and tried to take a look at her face. He frowned. "Is everything ok?"

 

She woke up from her distraction. "Ah, yeah, why?"

 

"You look a bit off"

 

She took a deep breath as her cheeks were turning a little bit pink. “Uh- I- I came here to tell you something but I don't know how to tell you” A nervous laugh went out her lips.

 

"What is it?"

 

"I- I don't know how Yoongi. I - This is the first time this happens to me"

 

"Just tell me what is it"

 

Sr. Song looked up at him, her eyes on his eyes. Her cheeks were no longer pink but a hard red. 

 

She was taking too long which made Yoongi kind of know what she was about to say.

 

Oh no, the cruel honesty it's coming.

 

“Please Sr. Song don’t confess to me”

 

She stayed in silence.

 

“I mean... I’m sorry but no”

 

"But-" She looked at her lap where her hands were playing nervously with each other. "Why not? You- You'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter