Chapter XIII

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

They were going to spend Friday, Saturday and half of Sunday on the complex with Donghae’s boss and partners, in some way, they had to beehive like they never do, although, before leaving the house he told them that the only one who had schedules were him and Sandara because the rest of the people who was going to go had the freedom to do whatever they want; which means Yoongi and Roseanne could do whatever they want in order to keep themselves active and it was so good.

 

As the trip was making it-self long and tiring Roseanne pressed her earphones on her ears and rested her head to the side to sleep for a bit.

 

When she woke up, she felt she was sleeping in someone’s lap and even though she was comfortable she was wondering how she could arrive to this place. She opened her eyes and her blurry vision slowly started to see Yoongi’s face right in front of her. She fall sleep on his lap. Good one. He was looking out the window but suddenly he stared at her.

 

“Are you comfortable?” He asked with a smile.

 

She nodded; it was a reflex… because she truly was.

 

“Well… too bad we already arrive” He said and help her to stand up.

 

They arrived to the complex around 9P.M, Donghae’s efforts to arrive early really paid off. He wanted them to be familiar with the whole place before the craziness of the weekend started; besides it was also an agreement with his boss. And it was a good idea. He moved the car inside the big gates and a surveillance office was placed between the entrance and the exit. The person in charge got out of the little house and walked to the car.

 

Donghae slide the window down for them to talk freely.

 

“Hello, sir” He said, he had a paper on his hands. “May I help you?”

 

“My name is Lee Donghae… I’m here for the BIG THREE reunion”

 

“Oh Mr. Lee!” The guy said. “Yes, welcome. Here” he handed the key with a number 9 in the wooden keychain. “It’s at the end of the road. The cabin is ready for you. Mr. Yang told us you guys were planning to arrive early today”

 

Donghae nodded with a smile.

 

“Please come in and have a great time”

 

“Thanks, man” He said as he moved the car inside.

 

The place was pretty; the cabin was at the end of the road so they could see all the things that were around the place. It looked like a big forest. At the right side of the stone road, there was a complex with game courts: one was for tennis, the other was for volleyball and the other was for basketball. At the side of one of the courts, there was a huge building and a sign that said it was an indoor pool with showers and bathrooms included. By the other side, there was a little grocery store for the people on the road as it had their personal parking lot.

 

As they were going more and more inside the forest, they could see how the cabins looked like; they were all wooden cabins, they had two floors and a garage. The outside was beautifully decorated with swaying chairs and hammocks. There were cute plants and roses, big trees, little bushes with flowers and the windows were decorated with Christmas lights.

 

They also spotted a big dinning site. There was a big round table made of marble with an amazing statue of an angel right in the middle, it also had a wooden ceiling that protected the individual chairs with leather cushions from the rain or the snow.

 

It was such a place.

 

Also, there was a big stage right in front of the table with instruments placed on top of it. There was a cello, a violin, a piano, a guitar and microphones. The cabin 9 appeared moments later and it was exactly like the other cabins they saw: two floors, flowers everywhere, swaying chair, a hammock and the garage had the door open.

 

Donghae parked the car in the garage and went inside with the others to check the place out before taking the suits with them.

 

They opened the door and saw the fireplace already on. Two leather sofas placed right in front of it with a table in the center with a bouquet of flowers in the middle. It has silk curtains and also beautiful paintings glued to the wall. The kitchen had a round table on the middle, a big fridge of two doors, an electronic burners and oven. They had all the tools for a great meal such as fried pan and pots, transparent glass dishes and silverware.

 

This place was a dream.

 

“Let’s go upstairs”

 

When they did, they found four different rooms: A master bedroom and two smaller rooms. Each bedroom had a personal bathroom and the fourth room was a library and also had a pool table.

 

“This is my favorite place now” Yoongi said entering in the room and walking to the pool table to see if the pieces were complete.

 

“This is such a nice place” Sandara commented. “I guess we need to go and find our suitcases”

 

“Yeah… Yoongi can you help me?”

 

“Sure” Yoongi said, walking behind Donghae downstairs.

 

“Rosie, let’s help the guys with the stuff”

 

Which they did.

 

The good part of all is that each one has their rooms.

 

Sandara and Donghae, of course have the master room which is gloriously beautiful. Roseanne putted her suitcase inside one of the smaller rooms, that even though it was small, it was also amazing. Yoongi putted his suitcase on the room besides hers that was also small but well decorated.

 

After they picked their rooms and got everything inside they went to the kitchen, they were going to help Sandara with the dinner.

 

Donghae was chopping some onions; Roseanne was chopping potatoes while Yoongi was washing the lettuce.

 

Bad boy is being helpful today.

 

Sandara was only watching them, especially Yoongi because WOW that is weird. 

 

“Did you guys like your rooms?” Donghae asked.

 

“Yeah” Roseanne and Yoongi responded in unison.

 

“I’m glad each one has a bathroom” Yoongi added.

 

“I know, right?”

 

“Tell me, did your boss send your schedule?” Sandara asked, standing behind Donghae.

 

“Yeah, do you want to read it?”

 

“I would love to know what our plans are for the weekend” She said.

 

“It’s in the laptop”

 

Sandara went to look for the laptop.

 

“So… we have the weekend free to do whatever we want?” Yoongi said again. He didn’t make any eye contact as he was still washing the vegetal.

 

“Yeah… well, I guess the youngest activities are made by Mr. Lee’s son”

 

Yoongi turned around abruptly. “Oh, please tell me I am not babysitting any kid”

 

Donghae giggled. “No, Mr. Lee’s son is your age, also his step son” He started to say. “Mr. Park in the other hand has two daughters and Mr. Yang only has one step son… all of your age, so you won’t babysit anyone”

 

“What about the other people?” Roseanne asked, she was low-key stealing some pieces of tomatoes.

 

Sandara went back to the kitchen with the laptop on her hands.

 

“Well… Siwon and Bom have a baby girl but he told me they will leave her with his grandparents” He made a pause to remember and went on. “And I think Taec and his fiancé are bringing his brother in law and he is Yoongi’s age as well”

 

“I don’t really care who’s coming, I’m just glad there are no little kids” Yoongi said, eating a lettuce.

 

“Don’t eat the lettuces” Sandara demanded, still reading the computer.

 

“I actually feel the same way” Donghae confessed. “Even though I won’t be around the youngers, I’m kind of relieve you’re not babysitting anyone”

 

“Thanks but still, rude” Yoongi answered as Donghae started to giggled.

 

They got dinner quite well. They chat and presented their doubts and fairs about this trip but Donghae assured them that this was a good opportunity to let the stress go a little. The problems, each one of them have, needed to stay in the house back in the city.

 

“Mr. Yang supposed to come but he just texted me they can’t” Donghae said, watching his phone.

 

All of them were sited on the living room in front of the fire place.

 

“So… we can go to bed?” Yoongi asked. He was actually thankful that he doesn’t have to act polite today.

 

Donghae nodded. “Sure, let’s go”

 

They went to their respective rooms in the sec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter