Chapter II

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

They arrived to Sandara’s house, who as soon as she heard the jeep parking on the sidewalk she exited her house running.

 

The guy parked and went out of the car while Roseanne jumped quickly to hug her aunt.

 

She was cold and paled.

 

Sandara looked for her cheeks and grabbed them. “Are you ok?” She asked her, looking into her eyes.

 

Roseanne didn’t answer her when she felt the guy leaving her suitcase at her side and walked again to his car.

 

“Where are you going?” She heard her aunt asking.

 

“Somewhere” She heard the voice of the guy answering.

 

“We have a pending conversation”

 

He rolled his eyes again and looked at floor, then looked back at Sandara’s face. “What? Say it now” He demanded.

 

Sandara’s body stiffed and let Roseanne go slowly. “You want me to tell you right here, right now?”

 

The guy closed the door of the car violently. “Yeah, just say it”

 

Roseanne stepped aside as she grabbed the suitcase with her.

 

“You supposed to look for her and what did you do instead?! Where were you?!”

 

The guy made a face and didn’t answer; he opened the door of his car again, started the engine and moved the car as quickly as he could, disappearing in the distance.

 

The black jeep emerged with the darkness faraway.

 

“What is his problem?” Roseanne asked her aunt.

 

She sighed. “I don’t know” and grabbed her hand. “Let’s go inside. You must be hungry”

 

Roseanne took her suitcase with a smile on her face and both of them walked inside the house.

 

It was a pretty house. The first she saw was a big and spacious living room with a giant TV glued to the wall and a white couch right in front of it; a mahogany table placed in the center with violets flowers inside of a vase. At the bottom was the kitchen. Right in front of the door way, there was the stairs that lead to the second floor where the bedrooms are.

 

They walked upstairs and she saw four rooms; three of them were bedrooms and one of them, Sandara told Roseanne was her husband’s office and the place where the computer and a library was; she knew Roseanne loved books just like her mother.

 

She knocked the door of the office that was close. “Honey… Roseanne is here” She said.

 

“I’m coming!” They heard the masculine voice utter.

 

“He’ll be out in a second. Come” Sandara said as they took the way to her room. “This is your room, my love” She opened the door for her.

 

Roseanne was used to a small bedroom. The apartment in Australia wasn’t that big so her bedroom wasn’t either; here, she found a super big bedroom; a king-sized bed with white and yellow sheets,  a wooden desk with books and a lamp in front of a big crystal window with the courtins, a bathroom for herself and an empty closet for her clothes.

 

“You like it?” Roseanne heard a male voice coming from her back.

 

Donghae smiled at her as he wrapped his arm around Sandara’s waist.

 

She nodded. “Yes, thanks… to both of you”

 

“It’s ok, Roseanne, feel yourself in home” Donghae said, still with that parental smile on his face.  “Dinner is ready?” He asked Sandara, looking at her.

 

“Almost” She answered.

 

“And… Yoongi?”

 

“Well… he left”

 

Roseanne didn’t pay attention to the conversation, she heard them mumbling and talking but as it wasn’t her business, she just shakes it off. She placed her suitcase on the bed and started unpacking her stuff. She hanged her clothes on the closet and placed her underwear on the drawers and her shoes on top of the rectangular wooden tables. She placed her accessories on the peignoir table and when she saw everything in her place, she sat on the edge of the bed.

 

Ah, she wished her mom and her sister to be here and not in a hell in Australia, that’s the only thing she hopes.

 

The dinner was ready after some minutes, minutes that she used to get a shower and clean herself. She went down the stairs after she heard Sandara calling her.

 

When she arrived to the kitchen, Sandara was placing a bowl of bread in the middle of the table. “Hey! Take any seat you want” She said and she obeyed.

 

After her, Donghae also arrived to the kitchen.

 

“Smells good” He said, giving a quick kiss on Sandara’s cheek.

 

“You got all ready in your room?” He asked. “We have WiFi, I tell you the password later”

 

“Thanks! That would be great. I want to email Alice”

 

“I think it’s easier than paying for international calls” Sandara said and took a seat.

 

“Eh… Can I ask you something?” R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter