Chapter XV

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yoongi has been controlling his heart all the way from the cabin to the party section of the complex. Being around these people is totally scary. He has to act polite and educated just for Donghae but that’s the real reason why he is doing this. For Donghae. He respect him so much that he is will it to act like he never does in order to give a good impression to Mr. Yang (after a little incident they got before). For Roseanne on the other hand was so easy to act so polite and pretty, like she was a perfect porcelain girl that no one could touch because she was too fragile and too perfect, she was also doing this for Donghae, because even though she doesn’t know what this reunion is for, the fact that the boss of a huge company invite his uncle in law to this kind of place HAS to mean something important.

 

He parked the car and before going down, he looked for the couple. They were sited in a table together with other people but after a few seconds those people stood up leaving them alone. The youngest went down the car and walked to the stairs, Yoongi stretched his arm to Roseanne and she glanced him a bit confused.

 

“I’ve seen this in movies. Grab it” He said, looking at her.

 

She started to smile and narrow her eyes at his direction. “Wow, you’re being a gentleman, who are you?”

 

Yoongi half smiled her and walked up the stairs. He spotted Namjoon who waved at him from his table; he was beside Teacyeon and his sister. He walked to where Donghae and Sandara were with Roseanne grabbing his arm tightly.

 

They looked like a prince and a princess.

 

Sandara made a surprise expression when she saw them. “Oh my God, my babies look so good” She commented.

 

Donghae was more like satisfied. He thought Yoongi was going to reject his suit. “Stunning!” He said.

 

Roseanne got close to Sandara when she grabbed her hand. “How do I look?”

 

Sandara stayed in silence, almost sharing a tear.

 

“Aunt! Why are you-”

 

She waved her hands at her and dry the little tear about to fall from her eyes. “You are so beautiful baby, that’s all” She said. “You look like your mother”

 

She smiled and both took a seat.

 

“Very nice… you look very nice” Donghae compliment Yoongi while clapping.

 

He smiled. “Dude, I know I look amazing, but stop”

 

They sat.

 

“I have to be honest, I thought you were going to wear something else”

 

Yoongi made a face. “I thought about it but then I was like what the hell” He responded with honesty. “So, who arrive already?”

 

“None of the CEOs have arrive”

 

“What?!” Yoongi yelled only for them. “They are such a divas” He whispered.

 

“A little bit. They are the bosses; they can arrive whenever they want”

 

“Did you saw Namjoon?”

 

Donghae smiled. “Yeah, I didn’t know he was Taec’s brother in law”

 

“Me neither to be honest” Yoongi was going to fix his body on the chair but he felt a little pain on his back as he was doing so.

 

Donghae noticed it. “What is wrong? You’re old already?”

 

“I found Namjoon on the grocery store this morning and we played basketball with some dudes around afternoon” He explained. “My back hurts a little”

 

“Since when you don’t play?” Donghae asked. “Since you were in the foster house?”

 

He nodded. “Yeah, wow, I didn’t thought about that”

 

“About how many years?”

 

“About 14 years ago…” He nodded slowly making a face. “It looks so far behind”

 

“The foster house was a nightmare for me” Donghae commented.

 

“Welcome to the club”

 

“But at least you made friends there. I didn’t even made a single connection with the director”

 

Yoongi laughed. “She wasn’t that kind of person”

 

“What?” Donghae opened his arms. “The person who talks friendly with others? Wow”

 

Yoongi is still laughing. “Poor Director Lee, maybe after she knew me her happiness disappeared”

 

“Ah, stop the melodrama”

 

“I’m serious” Yoongi said again. “The only good thing that hell whole brought me was Namjoon and Hoseok”

 

“What about me?”

 

He smiled. “Nah… you came before that hell whole, you don’t count”

 

Donghae laughed again. “I don’t know if that’s a good thing”

 

“I let you with the doubt”

 

“I’m so hungry” Namjoon said, sitting beside the guys.

 

“Next time make sure to say who is your brother in law” Donghae grounded him.

 

“Hey!” Namjoon protested. “Only if next time you say you work on YG Entertainment High Tech!”

 

Donghae smiled. “Touché!”

 

“Hey, we can drink, right?” Yoongi asked, after glancing at the table.

 

“You’re 23 years old, are you going to ask for my permission?”

 

“No…” He stood up with Namjoon behind.

 

The table had all classes of desserts, sweets, salty snacks and fruits with chocolates. Also had ice cream, cheese bread, cookies, slices of meat and chicken. Beside those snacks, there were three lines of different liquors: one for wine, the other for Champaign and the other for cold beer.

 

Namjoon and Yoongi picked two glasses of beer and stayed right beside the table, glancing ta the people around. 

 

“If I was a boss, I would also take my time” Namjoon commented.

 

“If I was a boss I wouldn’t even come”

 

“Wow! That was better” He made a pause to drink from his glass and then said. “Hey, Yoongi, don’t be mad at me but Roseanne looks gorgeous”

 

“Why would I be mad at you?”

 

“I don’t know” He commented. “I don’t want you to get jealous”

 

“Excus-”

 

When Yoongi turned around he saw Namjoon looking him with a smile and teasing eyes. He had both of his eye brows up and in a fast move, he move them up and down very fast.

 

Yoongi frowned. Oh . “Since when?” He rolld his eyes.

 

“I bought the cousin thing on the grocery store but I totally forgot it when we were playing this afternoon” He explained and glanced at the girl again. “Very much or just a little?”

 

Yoongi glanced at Roseanne too; that gourgeous piece of humanity. “Just a little”

 

Lie.

 

Namjoon nodded. “Are you holding back?”

 

“No” He said but then nodded. “Well… yeah…”

 

“Why?”

 

“Never going to work”

 

“Why?”

 

Yoongi laughed. “Look at her and then look at me”

 

Namjoon did it. “I don’t see any problem”

 

“I’m the definition of damage”

 

“Big ” His friend said. “Everybody has flaws”

 

He sighed. “I have more than flaws. I-”

 

“I never thought I would see you again”

 

The sound of an old man talking behind his back sounded so suddenly that they jumped a little on their place. Mr. Yang was walking towards them with his family at his back and the other CEOs walking with him as well.

 

The other passed him by but he stood there.

 

“Mr. Yang” Yoongi bowed and so did Namjoon.

 

“No, no, no, I met the kid who like to saw “whatever” to everything, where is he?” He asked, taking Yoongi’s hand between his.

 

Yoongi smiled awkwardly. “Uh… well… he grew up” He said.

 

 

“I’m glad that happen but I will miss him” Mr. Yang said.

 

“Oh…” Yoongi hesitated. “Let me introduce you my friend Namjoon”

 

The old man give his hand to Namjoon as he took it. “Nice to meet you young man” He said. “You came with who?”

 

“Ok Taecyeon sir” Namjoon answered. “His is Mr. Park’ person of trust”

 

“Oh yeah” Mr. Yang nodded. “Taec is an excellent worker”

 

“Thanks sir” Namjoon said with a smile.

 

“Please have fun, ok?” Mr. Yang added. “Where is Donghae, Yoongi?”

 

Yoongi pointed at the table. “Right there, sir”

 

Mr. Yang looked and his eyes landed on the young girl. “Wow, Yoongi, is that your girlfriend?”

 

Namjoon tried not to laugh and Yoongi sighed. “No, sir, is my cousin”

 

“Uh…” He commented. “Donghae and you live between beautiful women, how can you guys keep going to work?”

 

Yoongi smiled and bowed at the old man as he walked towards the table.

 

“Your answer must have been ‘I wish’” Namjoon teased before drinking what was left on his beer in one go.

 

Yoongi expression turned serious. “Shut up” He said and took all his drink in one go as well.

 

YEAH LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOONGI ACTED POLITE. That was hot.

 

“Hae!” Mr. Yang arrived to the table.

 

Donghae stood up with a smile. “Mr. Yang, how are you?”

 

“I’m fine” He said with a smile as well. “Sandara, pretty girl, looking as always, huh?”

 

Sandara grabbed Mr. Yang’s hands. “Thanks for that, I’m so glad to see you”

 

“I remember when I looked just like you” Mrs. Yang commented behind the man and after her husband let go Sandara she took her hands. “You look amazing Sandie”

 

Sandara smiled and a pink color started to show in her cheeks. “Please stop” She said. “The real star here is my niece”

 

Roseanne was standing next to her with a shock expression. Your turn, Rosie. She smiled shyly when the eyes of the two elders went to her.

 

“I adore your dress” Mrs. Yang commented. “Wow, genes are genius on your family, huh?”

 

“I told Yoongi how can you two go to work with gorgeous girls living in your house” He laughed and Donghae join him.

 

“Let’s just say that if we don’t work hard, they leave us” He joked and made everybody laugh.

 

Roseanne is still nervous and shy with the entire situation that is going on in front of her.

 

“I want you to meet my son” Mr. Yang said and pushed to the front a handsome tall guy.

 

“Hanbin, nice to meet you” He smiled.

 

“You were the one who supposed to bring the sweet this morning?” Sandara asked.

 

Hanbin laughed a bit shy. “Uh… yeah sorry. I totally forgot about it”

 

“Ah, actually I was the one who totally forgot” Mrs. Yang commented.

 

“It’s ok” Sandara giggled. “I’m just teasing him”

 

They all smiled and took their seats.

 

Mr. Yang was beside Donghae, so they were talking the entire time about their own things. Mrs. Yang sited next to Roseanne and Sandara just to chat about what they would love to chat. Hanbin was also sited on the table, talking with a friend that went to greet him and his family.

 

Yoongi got close to the table w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter