Chapter XXI

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

That mess happened two weeks ago and it feels so odd to not be close to Roseanne for that period of time. Why? Because he stayed in Namjoon’s apartment, taking advantage that Hoseok’s girlfriend is in Jeju in a vacation with her parents. He, now, has no control of his own body because it hurts so much not be close to her.

 

Besides, he sometimes needs her, he needs her to calm down, to feel safe and secure, to feel helped but she is no around, so he feels two times more destroyed.

 

As he doesn’t really want to write her or call her or anything because he still feel ashamed and responsible, he sent Namjoon to ask Jungkook how she was doing. He answered him she was fine and that she no longer had the cheek swollen, she had to use jeans for a while if she doesn’t want Sandara to know about it but the rest is fine.

 

Even though he feels miserable without her because she is his only help. He is happy she is fine now. Not being around her show him that he thought he was improving but then everything faded away.

 

He was laid in the couch, watching at the ceiling and Namjoon got close to him with pieces of apple on a plate. “Sandara called again”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Yeah” He answered, taking a piece. “She wants to know when you’re coming back”

 

“Soon”

 

“You don’t want to see Roseanne or…?”

 

He stood up to sit in the edge. “It’s not… I don’t want to be close to her if that means she is in danger” He made a pause. “I want this whole to cool off before going back”

 

“You’re doing the right thing, you know?” Hoseok voice came from the bathroom. “I think Sora is around your house, like, waiting for you there”

 

“It’s possible… she is that crazy” Namjoon commented.

 

“I hope she is not doing that… I might forget she is a girl”

 

“Aren’t you going to talk to her?”

 

“I’m not going to talk to her” Yoongi said after grabbing a piece of apple. “She can die for much I care”

 

Namjoon kept eating the apples and then said. “I think we should stop going to that place and maybe start to go somewhere else. It’s time for us to grow up”

 

“That’s true” Hoseok commented again, putting his pants on. “If Yoongi will stop seeing Sora, we should stop going there”

 

“But all of us” Namjoon pointed this time. “Jimin and Taehyun will have to stop going there too”

 

“Talking about going somewhere else… Chanyeol texted me saying this Saturday is party time for his birthday”

 

“Wow”

 

Yoongi stood up suddenly. “Tell him to no invite Roseanne”

 

They both looked at him.

 

“How can I tell him who he should invite or not, Yoongi?”

 

He made an angry face and went to the bathroom.

 

“Why are you so worried about that?”

 

He opened the door. “Jungkook apologize but he is not far from the truth. I don’t want Roseanne close to that people”

 

But he said it too late.  Roseanne and Lisa were the first one Chanyeol invited to his birthday celebration. At first and because of what happened in the club with the stranger, Roseanne was not sure about it because she still a bit scared of what could happen. That kind of sitautions scared you for life. But during the day, Lisa was there trying to convince her that they will not drink anything and that they were going only to dance and have a good time.

 

She used the most usual excuse: classes are too stressful.

 

This is true, so Roseanne kind of fall for that and nodded slowly when she asked for the last time in the day.

 

Chanyeol assured her that Sora was not going, because he was not that close to her and besides he knows by Jimin and Taehyung that she has been hiden from the police and the public eye due to a drug business she was caught on.

 

That Saturday, Roseanne and Lisa dressed beautifully, both agreed to take jeans as Roseanne can’t dress pretty with dress like she is used to and she won’t take that chance with Sandara and Donghae close.

 

“I’ll stay here tonight” Lisa said. “Ten is having a class reunion in the apartment and I don’t want to be there”

 

“I thought it was because you wanted to spend the night with me”

 

“That too!” She said again. “But I thought it could sound cheesy and gay”

 

Roseanne laughed hard at that while she was putting her make up on.

 

Sandara knocked the door and Lisa ran to open it.

 

“I want you guys to eat before leaving” She informed them. “I prepare you something and is down stairs”

 

Roseanne finished her liner and went down the stairs with Lisa by her side. They sited on the table and started to eat. Sandara was only drinking coffee and reading a magazine.

 

“Is Yoongi going?” Sandara asked suddenly, putting the magazine in the table. “He is from that circle of friends, right?”

 

Roseanne nodded.

 

“He comes back today” She said again. “I hope he drives you here when he comes”

 

“Where was he?”

 

“In Namjoon’s apartment, he called this morning saying he was coming back”

 

The mind of Roseanne was arguing with itself if she should or not should ask the entire questions she got. It could be a bit awkward if Sandara doesn’t know. What about if it’s a secret between she and Donghae? Should she really wait until someone has mercy on her and tells her what is truly going on with Yoongi in this family or should she be brave enough to ask it for herself?

 

“And why he stayed in Namjoon’s?” Lisa asked, finishing her plate.

 

“He didn’t gave me a reason but I’m only glad he is fine”

 

He is not their son, because if he was, Sandara wouldn’t be so chill about the fact he spent so many days out the house with his friends. Yeah, he’s 23 but a mother never cares about the age to really get angry. Brother of Donghae? Maybe, he said he respected him very much but when they met Donghae, a few years back, when he was only dating Sandara, he said he only had a big brother named Donghwa and that he was living in Mokpo with his wife and children; out of him, he didn’t have any other brother.

 

So what is really Yoongi? Donghae’s nephew?

 

“Aunt-”

 

The buzz of a car sounded outside.

 

“Ah! Rosie! It’s Baek and Chanyeol” Lisa said, standing up from the table. “Thanks for the food, unnie” She ran towards Sandara to kiss her on the forehead.

 

“Tell them Roseanne goes out soon” Sandara lifted the plates and the glasses.

 

Roseanne stood up slowly without saying a thing.

 

“You wanted to tell me something Rosie?” Sandara asked.

 

She shook her head. “No, aunt” She answered. “Thanks for the food” She grabbed her things and ran out of the house after kissing her aunt and promise her she will be back early.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were waiting for her outside. She went inside the car and they started to move it towards the club.

 

“Why did you take so long?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“I was eating and you didn't texted me you were close as I told you”

 

Baek nodded. “See?” He said to Chanyeol. “I told you I had to do something before arriving. I totally forgot that was the thing”

 

Roseanne rolled her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter