Chapter XVI

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Dude, I just-” The guy slowly let Roseanne go.

 

The effects of the drug was running on her blood making her lose her sensibility to move, her own perspective, making her way too passive and without the ability to even speak and defend herself, that is why she stayed still like a statue.

 

“You just what?” Yoongi walked slowly towards him and grabbed Roseanne’s hand gently, making her walk towards Namjoon who, this time, will let Yoongi do whatever he wants.

 

“She- she told me- she told me she wanted to- you know? Come- come with me” The guy answered nervously.

 

He was caught.

 

Yoongi was really angry right now. “Liar, liar pants on fire”

 

“Dude, I- I- swear- I wou-”

 

“What were you thinking?” He asked frowning strongly. “Be a man and tell me what you were thinking” He grabbed the collar of his shirt.

 

“No- Nothing I- I- swear” He showed his two palms.

 

Yoongi made a fist with his hand but the voice of Namjoon stopped him. “Dude, I think we need to take Rosie to the cabin right now”

 

He took a deep breathe. “Get the out of here or I swear I will get the out of you”

 

The guy went running towards his car rapidly. He was afraid the guys might call the police or would accuse him of doing what he was doing. Yoongi asked Namjoon his phone and took a note of the license plate of the guy’s car and dialed 911.

 

“There is a guy in a red car, maybe a sedan, license plate: 98kyu 87han, on 7th Avenue on Jeong-go with drug on his car” He made a pause as the other line spoke. “Yeah, thanks” And hang off.

 

He turned around and walked to Roseanne, she stills in a catatonic expression. He cupped her face and got close to her slowly. Her pupils look so tiny and she looks very disorientated, she couldn’t keep her eyes open though, he had to use his fingers to see.

 

She didn’t have the strength to walk.

 

“What a little ” Yoongi whispered.

 

“We need to take her home, man” Namjoon commented. “I’ll go and find a taxi. Have your phone on your hand to let you know”

 

“Namjoon” Yoongi called him and he turned around. “Don’t let the others know about this” He said.

 

He felt his heart was breaking into pieces. He was acting all badass and strong but he was scared to death of what could’ve happen if he didn’t show up the way he did. Namjoon went inside the club to find the number of a taxi office close while Yoongi stayed with Roseanne; he placed his body in front of her and caressed her cheeks.

 

“Hey… look at me” He whispered.

 

Roseanne looked at him but she didn’t utter a word.

 

“Roseanne…” He whispered again.

 

This was one of those times he was wishing with all his heart to listen to her voice. Not to calm himself down but just to listen to her.

 

“Talk to me, please”

 

“What- what do you want me-” She didn’t finish the sentence because she felt down again.

 

“Tell me, are you ok?” He asked, getting closer to her.

 

“I feel dizzy” She whispered. “I don’t feel my legs”

 

Yoongi sighed heavily. Well… he must be thankful to all the good energy of the world because she is safe and with him even though she is in this state.

 

“Everything will be ok” He whispered and at far away he heard Namjoon yelling his name. “Come on” He placed her arm behind his neck and lifted her two legs.

 

He putted her on the back seat and saw Namjoon getting inside the passenger seat. “Dude… don’t you want to stay?”

 

Namjoon shook his head.  “How can I leave you alone with all this mess?” And closed the door.

 

Yoongi smiled and also went inside the car.

 

“We are going to Forest Clubs Complex” Namjoon informed the taxi driver. “How long is it?”

 

The driver started to move the car on the road. “30 minutes, gentleman”

 

Namjoon nodded. “Awesome, can you please speed up a little? We’re kind of hurry”

 

“I’ll try” He said.

 

Namjoon was a bit drunk by this point even though this little incident brought him to live suddenly again but he was feeling his eyes a bit heavy so he closed them off and decided to rest until they arrive to the complex so they could keep Roseanne safe.  Yoongi rolled his arms around Roseanne’s neck who is half sleep half awake; he rested her head on his shoulder and caressed her cheeks. He wants to speak with her, asking her things but he knows she isn’t in the right stage to do so.

 

She won’t utter a logic sentence.

 

“I want to go home…” She whispered and he heard it as was close to his ear.

 

“You want to go home?” He asked. “We’re going home”

 

“Where are we now?”

 

“In a taxi”

 

“I thought we were home” She complained but her body didn’t respond to the complaints as she wanted.

 

“No, we’re going home. We’re on our way home” He clarified close to her face in a whisper.

 

“I feel dizzy” She said again. “I don’t feel my legs”

 

“I know, Roseanne” Yoongi answered her. “I know but we’re going home, everything will be ok”

 

“What happened back in the club?” She asked.

 

“Something wrong, I’ll tell you later”

 

“Did you save me?”

 

She smiled. “Kind of…” He answered.

 

“Kind of is a lot?”

 

“Just a little”

 

“Thanks” She said, caressing her cheek on his shoulder. “Thanks a lot”

 

“You’re welcome; now rest a bit until we arrive home”

 

“Where is Namjoon?!” She suddenly asked, jumping in her place.

 

“On the front seat” He answered and saw her falling on the same positon again.

 

“Namjoon is a good guy”

 

He laughed softly. “He is…”

 

“Just like you” She said, closing her eyes. “I don’t know why you are so mean sometimes, though”

 

“It’s in my genes”

 

“But you’re cute, I don’t understand”

 

Yoongi snapped a glance to her in a heartbeat. He smiled. “You think I’m cute?”

 

“Yeah…” She said, her eyes still close. “Thanks a lot”

 

“Why?” He lost the track of the conversation just when she admitted he was cute for her.

 

“I don’t know, I think you save me from something” She answered. “I- I own you one”

 

“Own me? What do you own me?”

 

“Everything” She mumbles. “I will do anything to pay you”

 

Yoongi looked at her in the face, he was a little close to her but she has her eyes close and even though he really wants to kiss her, she isn’t in right position to return it.

 

He felt a bit bad to have these desires with her in this state so he stepped back a little.

 

But he still wanted to ask.

 

“What would you do for me?”

 

He was thinking she was going to answer dirty things but what she answered made him transform a sassy and naughty smile to a shock and serious expression.

 

“I would… I would hug you if you feel sad,” she said. “Dry you tears if you feel alone... You can sleep with me if you feel scare, I will make you company,” She made a pause for a short moment, like if she fell sleep but she went on track again. “I can help you to quit smoking… if you wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter