Chapter XXIII

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“And did something dirty happen?”

 

“Lisa!” Roseanne slightly punched Lisa’s shoulder. “No!”

 

Lisa laughed while covering . “Ok, ok, I’m sorry” She said. “So are you going to have a serious relationship with him?”

 

She shook her head. “No… we agreed on not doing anything for now”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I have to resolve things with Jungkook and… he… well… he didn’t told me but I guess he has his own issues”

 

“And what about Donghae and Sandara?”

 

“That’s another thing we need to resolve”

 

“Wow!” Lisa lifted her arms and then let them fall on her thighs. “You guys have so many problems, you should run away, leave, scape, geez”

 

Roseanne laughed. “I’ll talk to him about that later”

 

Lisa narrowed her eyes as she analyzed her friend’s expression. “Look at you!” She started to tease.

 

“I don’t know… I’m happy”

 

She didn’t had intentions of running away that night, she felt his arms were her home now, and there is no safer place than home. She is totally confused on how her feelings have been behaving lately because of this guy who hasn’t done anything but acting passive-aggressive with her. Maybe because she knows that under the dark and hard as stone person, there’s somebody asking for love, only that. By now, she knows Sora didn’t give that to him, why? Because she thought that everything he needed was and no, he looks like he needs something deeper than that and she can give that to him.

 

He already accepted how screwed he is but what the hell, if is Roseanne the one he had to admit he is a war zone; then he will accept everything. He said the truth; that was why he treat her so harshly, because he fell in love with her since the day he saw her and the fact she destroyed his plans with her mere presence was so annoying.  How? When? Since when he stopped knowing how he was going to deal with his future? Not having a plan wasn’t his plan.

 

But not having a plan with someone you are so in love with is better than having a plan.

 

Because you can start to build that plan with her.

 

You’re not alone anymore.

 

He knows what Jungkook said was the truth too but he has to prove him wrong.

 

Roseanne was also thinking about Jungkook in different terms, how will she tell this to him? This means that nothing can happen between them which is sad. Jungkook looks so into her and she feels how much he cares about her… but she can’t erase her feelings and ignoring them just because the sake of somebody else.

 

She arrived home early as both of them wanted to see each other before Yoongi headed to work. He was putting his shirt on when he heard the door downstairs and smiled. He knew she arrived and he started to feel like a little kid which parents brought him presents and candies.

 

He opened the door and went down the stairs running.

 

She was starting to come upstairs but he catch up with her and lifted her from the floor. She hugged him back as she was also happy to see him.

 

“Does that mean we’re alone?” She asked.

 

He let her go. “Yep, I’m the only one here”

 

“You look energized, what did you drink?”

 

“Just an energy drink, nothing major” He commented. “I prepared you something… no… I got you something”

 

He grabbed her hand and walked to the kitchen.

 

There was a huge pizza in the middle of the table.

 

Roseanne laughed. “Wow! Pizza!”

 

He nodded. “I’m not good at cooking but at ordering fast food” He walked to the table. “You can say no”

 

“How can I say no to pizza?”

 

“It’s easy” Yoongi grabbed a piece.

 

“I can’t say no to pizza” She said while walking towards him and sitting in a chair. “Sit with me”

 

He did sit next to her. “How was the day of work?”

 

She shrugged. “Normal… nothing exciting happened”

 

“Does Baek treat you right?”

 

She frowned. “Yeah… since I got the job, why?”

 

“Well…” He swallowed. “Sometimes he is a little too arrogant and annoying”

 

She stared at him with a smile.

 

“Ok… more arrogant and more annoying than me, geez”

 

She laughed. “I didn’t say anything”

 

“I read your mind” He swallowed again. “That shows you how much I like you”

 

She shook her head as she chewed the pizza. “Thsf jfhjd dfdsf dfssgd”

 

“Don’t speak with your mouth full… it’s rude”

 

She swallowed. “That doesn’t show me anything”

 

Yoongi opened his eyes big. “Yah! How can you say that?”

 

“You know what would show me how much you like me?”

 

He frowned. “What?”

 

 

 

 

“CLEANING MY ROOM?!”

 

 

 

 

He screamed while standing in the door. “That’s how you think it will show you how much I like you? Cleaning my room?”

 

She was standing beside him. “Yep”

 

“Why? I mean… this is my… way of organizing things”

 

“Don’t fool yourself this is a disaster”

 

“So what?”

 

“You need to be organized. These kinds of things ruins health, Yoongi”

 

“I’m fine… I’m a healthy young man”

 

“But this is the messiest room ever”

 

He was about to say something but he cutely pout and made Roseanne smile a bit. She tiptoed and gave him a kiss on his cheek. “It’ll be fun, I promise”

 

He started to nod. “Ok, but let’s make a deal…” He pushed her out of the room. “I’ll do it by myself and after I finish you evaluate”

 

She nods. “Deal”

 

He went inside his room and she closed the door.

 

She slide her back on the wall and checked her emails and messages. There was one from Lisa that is telling her she was feeling a bit sick because she eat too much kimchi the day before; Jiyong also texted her saying he was going on a trip with Chaerin, Yongbae and Hyerin; Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa and her got a group chat and they were talking about going out in a girl’s night this weekend; she was chatting with her sister about her new job and she just got a text message from one her classmate.

 

Roseanne is active in social media.

 

After what it looked thirty minutes, sort of… she felt the door started to open.

 

Yoongi went out smiling at her and he ducked. “Done” He said.

 

“That quickly?”

 

“Yep” He answered. “It wasn’t THAT messy”

 

He helped her to stand up and walked her inside his room that totally changed. She can see it has way more space than the first time she went inside: the desk is clean, the dirty clothes is in the right basket, the closet is organized too, the bed sheets are clean and fresh and he still has to sweep the floor but the job he did was admirable.

 

“See? This is so pretty” She said, walking inside. “It’s more spacious”

 

He made a face and wrinkled his nose. “Yeah… I guess I was just lazy”

 

She nods. “Very…” She said. “I’m proud of you”

 

“See? I did this annoying thing because I like you very much”

 

“Keep it like this and I believe it”

 

Yoongi laughed and walked to where she was. “You know I won’t live here forever”

 

“Well, even if you move out just keep your place clean like this”

 

“Why are you saying that like if you’re not coming with me?”

 

“I’m going with you?” He arrived to where she was. “Are you serious?”

 

He nods.

 

“Tell me something first”

 

He rolled his eyes. “Oh man… what?”

 

“What are you in the family? Are you Donghae’s nephew? Because you know if you are… that turns us into family and this is straight up”

 

He started to laugh and shook his head. “I’m not related to you in any way. Besides of course not, that’s not at all, we’re not related by blood”

 

“But for law, still ”

 

“It’s not”

 

“It is” She made a pause and frowned. “Wait... is not”

 

“And, if it is, that makes our relationship into something that is bad and that’s ier” Roseanne laughed and he kissed her forehead, “I’ll explain that to you later” Yoongi said while started to caress her shoulders.

 

She stopped laughing and sighed. “There are so many things you will tell me later it gets me anxious”

 

Yoongi cupped her face. “You have to trust me”

 

 Roseanne nodded.

 

“I have to go soon and I don’t want you to be mad at me”

 

“I’m not mad at you” She putted her hands over his. “It’s just… ah… ok fine!”

 

Yoongi left a few minutes later, leaving her alone on the house.

 

She felt so lonely, before it was not easy for her to see him around the house because she didn’t know how to deal with him and his attitude; but now she wants to be around him every single minute.  He turned out to be so sweet and cute with her, she loves his new attitude and wants to be around that. Besides she adores how he looks at her, it makes her feel special. She hopes he also feels that with her because she wants him to feel l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter