Chapter XX

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month? YEAH RIGHT.

 

 

 

Jungkook is burning in rage for two reasons: first, because that was so unfair and second, he found out about something he wasn’t ready to know, besides, if is that so, Yoongi should have been there to protect Roseanne from the crazy girlfriend he has. It doesn’t matter if Yoongi keeps saying she is not his girlfriend, she still into him to the point of doing this trashy action towards an innocent girl.

 

Roseanne got her knees hurt and blood was coming out . Jungkook tried to touch her to see in what state she was but the pain made her avoid his touch.

 

“I can’t arrive home like this” She whispered under her breathe. She keeps feeling the pain from her belly.

 

“I know” Jungkook said as he caressed her hair back.

 

“We can go to my place if you want Rosie… I can cure your wounds” Lisa commented behind her and started to help her to stand up.

 

Jungkook also grabbed her arms to push her up. “I’ll carry her” He said as he placed both of his arms behind Roseanne’s knees and lifted her up.

 

“I guess we should take a taxi” Lisa said, walking fast to the street.

 

After arriving to Lisa’s apartment, she rolled a few ice cubes on a fabric and gave it to Roseanne to hold it against her jaw. Jungkook came inside after being talking over the phone and sited in front of the couch, in a litle table.

 

“Look at those knees” He commented and Roseanne looked. “Bad day to dress so pretty” He smiled at her.

 

Rosanne smiled painfully, because her jaw is hurting. “I didn’t know I was going to be beaten up”

 

“Don’t say it like that, it makes angrier” He caressed his hair back. “Are you going to stay here?”

 

“I can’t go to my place with my cheek all swollen and my knees bleeding”

 

“I know, if I was your aunt I would scream out loud too” He made a long pause, he is feeling so curious. “But she did say something interesting”

 

Roseanne looked up to him.

 

“Do you live with Yoongi?”

 

She took a deep breathe before deciding to tell the truth. “Yes”

 

“I need more than that, Roseanne”

 

“Well… he’s my cousin” She knows it’s a lie but everyone believes it by now so why not used it?

 

Again, it’s easier to explain.

 

Jungkook looked at the floor and then looked at her. “Why you didn’t tell me? Why did yo treat him like that on the apartment?”

 

“Because… you said it yourself, as there are families used to take care of each other, there are families used to make jokes to each other that way”

 

“Yeah Rosie, but you looked like you hated each other”

 

“Yeah, we acted pretty well, right?”

 

Jungkook wasn’t that convinced and started making faces.

 

“Jungkook, is not a big deal… he’s my cousin and my aunt makes him look for me in the restaurant”

 

“It’s just… it’s weird”

 

“Why is weird?”

 

“I don’t know Roseanne… we know Yoongi for a while and he never talked about you”

 

“He doesn't even talk about his own relationship status with Sora, how do you spect him to talk about me?”

 

GOOD ONE.

 

Jungkook was slowly starting to believe what he is hearing because at the end of the day, Yoongi is not the kind of person who speaks out loud about his own life. He has always avoid people having parts on his business.

 

He looked at his own life; he also has cousins that he doesn’t know, maybe that happened to Yoongi as well.

 

Nobody really knows how life works for others.

 

“Ok…I’m sorry for acting this way”

 

“It’s ok”

 

“I'm still mad, though” He said. “If he is your cousin, he should’ve been there to protected you”

 

“Jungkook, Yoongi couldn’t know she was going to do something like this”

 

“Still, he knows how Sora is. How her personality sometimes clashes with craziness” He paused. “He should’ve told her about you being his cousin and nothing else”

 

Lisa walked in the living room with hot tea on her hands.

 

“Here” She handed to Roseanne and she took it after thanking. “You want some Jungkook?”

 

“No... I’m ok” He suddenly received a text; he checked the phone. “Lisa, can you open the door? The guys arrive”

 

“What guys?” Both girls asked.

 

“Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi”

 

“Why did you call him?” Roseanne asked.

 

“Because I need to get this rage out of my system Roseanne”

 

“Jungkook, don’t fight with Yoongi over this”

 

“I have to” He said. “If I don’t, I will get a out of the rage I have”

 

“You don’t have to be angry”

 

“Roseanne, do you know what could’ve happen if I don’t arrive?”

 

She stayed in silence.

 

“Do you even imagine what could’ve happen to both of you?”

 

She still says nothing.

 

“They were six, you were two, please tell me who would have been the victims of a brutal beat up?”

 

Both girls stayed in silence. Lisa walked to the kitchen to press the bottoms to let the guys in. Jungkook stayed watching Roseanne’s expression and got close to her.

 

“I’ll control myself, I promise” He walked to the door and got out, closing it behind his back.

 

The three guys were coming up the stairs with Yoongi on the front. His heart is running. He can’t believe this actually happened. He wishes he could have that power to sense things and protect Roseanne from them but it’s something that is out of his own hands. Man, is this his fault? Did his plans failed? 

 

Jungkook was standing on the hallway when they arrive.

 

“How is she?” Namjoon asked, arriving behind Yoongi who is looking at Jungkook straight in the eyes.

 

“She’s fine” He answered. “A bit hurt but fine”

 

“What does she needs?” Hoseok asked this time. “Does she needs medicine? Pain killers?”

 

“No, Lisa has everything she needs on the apartment” He can’t let his eyes off of Yoongi.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Yoongi asked.

 

“Because this is all your fault”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“Jungkook” Namjoon doesn’t want them to fight. He walked to Jungkoo and grabbed his shoulder. “This is not necessary”

 

Jungkook shook Namjoon’s hold. “Let’s face it, it’s your fault. I found out she is your cousin. Where were you when your cousin needed you?”

 

“I’m sorry but I’m not a medium to know when she needs me”

 

“That’s a lame excuse”

 

“Watch your mouth, Jungkook”

 

“Why? For telling the truth?” He said, raising his voice. “You know how crazy Sora is, she is wicked and you still didn’t explain her about Roseanne be your relative and now she flipped out and beat her up just because she thought she was ing with you, how can that not be your fault?”

 

“I didn’t know Sora was going to this kind of . I don’t spend my time with her. She is not even my girlfriend to begin with”

 

“It doesn’t matter to her” Jungkook said. “You still go around having with her so she has the right to believe you feel something for her”

 

“No, she doesn’t” He answered. “Don’t talk to me like you know eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter