Chapter XXXIV

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“I know you probably hate me. I don’t know why I feel like you do. Maybe because we ended our conversation very bad, we didn’t had time to have a closure and maybe it was better that way, you know? Maybe we don’t need that because our destiny is to not have a closure at all.

 

I’m here, writing you a letter to tell you the truth about myself Roseanne, because you deserve to know.

 

My past is a bit shaken and it’s very sad to tell, but I don’t want to have any secrets with you anymore.

 

My mom abandoned me when I was six years old beside a trash can, in a road that until this day, I don’t want to know the name. I was there waiting for her about ten hours, because she threaten at me with serious injuries if I tried to follow her. It started to rain and I didn’t move, not even to hide from the rain, I stay there like a statue.

 

Donghae found me right after, I didn’t saw him getting close to me so I don’t know where he was coming from.

 

I wanted to stay with him because he was the only one who offered me something warm to wear and bought me close to avoid being ill but he made the right decision in that moment which was taking me to the police, and until this day I respect him from that.

 

At the end of the day, I was the one who took the wrong way.

 

I met Hoseok and Namjoon in the Foster House; they were, are and will be always my brothers. They were with me even in situations I don’t remember. They also took wrong decisions with me and we ended up in the world of substances that were not legal in the country.

 

Even when I started to live with Donghae, all my world revolved on the drugs I used to take.

 

The girls I used to be with didn’t mean anything to me.

 

When my mom abandoned me, I started to have trust issues with women, because I thought they will always abandoned me, so before any of them did that, I did that first, in a way to make me feel powerful and big when actually I was being a true coward.

 

Until you arrive in my life. I can’t say how much you mean to me because the words are too cheese for the kind of guy I am.

 

But I want you to know how important you are to me. I want you to know how much I miss you, which is TOO MUCH. I can’t forget you, I can't let you go even if it’s the healthier thing to do, I can’t stop seeing you in my dreams.

 

, you’re everything to me.

 

Roseanne I-”

 

A tear has drop on the paper she is reading right now.

 

She feels so sad, so bad, so wrong for what she said to him. He sure made wrong decisions but why she did what she did and say what she said when she didn’t know the circumstances? Now she feels so stupid to open her big mouth without a slight acknowledgment.

 

“I love you too” She said with tears rolling down her cheeks after reading that sentence.

 

Reading this from Yoongi is something she did not expected.

 

When she arrived to this house and first met him, those words coming out of his mouth was something so impossible? Yoongi? Feeling that? You’re joking. Now she really understands the impact her arrival made in him. Impact that she didn’t recognize but others saw without too much effort.

 

“I’m ok, the place where I am is nice and cool. I’m learning to see my life with a different perspective. I’m healthy; lately I’ve been eating vegetables and beans but is not because I feel happy about eating that ”

 

She smiled.

 

“But more because is all what the chef makes in this place. It’s kind of annoying sometimes. I can’t let go my love for fast food”

 

“Stubborn kid” Roseanne whispered, still smiling.

 

“Anyway, I’m going to come back soon and I know is selfish to say but, please wait for me, I’m begging you. My heart will explode if I found you with someone else. I promise myself to not write that to you but damn, I can't stop my hands, I need to tell you that I won’t feel ok if that happens.

 

I hope you’re ok, and healthy.

 

Please don’t give up on me; I swear I’ll make you proud.

 

Min Yoongi.

 

Ps. I miss you please take care of yourself.

 

See you soon”

 

She stormed out of her bedroom and ran to where Donghae and Sandara were, she doesn’t know what pushed her but she ended being in front of them, covering the TV with tears in her eyes.

 

“Where is he?” She asked.

 

Donghae and Sandara stayed in silence while watching her.

 

They look really confused.

 

“Who?” Sandara asked as she muted the TV.

 

“Yoongi…” Roseanne said again. “He- This letter is from him, who putted this on my bed?”

 

“I did, Roseann-”

 

“Where is he, Donghae?”

 

Sandara was a bit shock at all of this. She glanced at Donghae who is about to start to explain himself. “You know where Yoongi is?”

 

“No-”

 

“Donghae!” Sandara yelled at him.

 

Donghae showed his two palms in sign for them to wait and calm down for a bit. He slowly stood up and walked far from them. “First, listen to me both, ok? I don’t know where he is. I checked the mail this afternoon, the letter had your name on it and I putted it on your bed”

 

“You know Yoongi’s letter type, you didn’t recognized that?” Sandara asked, she was getting angry

 

Oh , Donghae you go triggered.

 

It was somewhat true. He knows and recognizes Yoongi’s letter type to the point he knew from the start it was him when he opened the folder of his letter in the office. He almost ripped the letter apart from the excitement of knowing about him.

 

“I do know it. I do know his letter type but come on… as soon as I saw it was for Roseanne, I stop paying attention to it, it’s not my business”

 

Both girls stayed in silence.

 

Although Donghae could have lied better, they still believe his excuses. He had a point even thought it was a suspicious one. They stayed in silence for a while until Roseanne dried her tears and glanced at the letter.

 

“I’m sorry” She whispered. “I – I was excited to know about him and I thought you knew”

 

He sighed. “It’s ok Roseanne”

 

 

 

The two weeks has passed and is finally his release day. He packed his bag and exited the door with a new life ahead of him. A huge smile formed on his lips when he saw Donghae parking on the entrance. He is a fresh new man and is ready to keep healing and learning about himself. He was happy this day arrived.

 

Six months in this place, sure were fun and positive, but they were really tiring as well, is something he learned to appreciate but it turned tiring in the process.

 

Before starting to walk, he felt a hand pulling him from his shoulders.

 

Dr. Lee was behind him. “You’re not going to say good-bye?”

 

Yoongi smiled and hugged him tight. “Thanks Zeus”

 

“Stop it” He let go. “Not even with that nickname I’ll shave”

 

He smiled at him again and patted his back. “Thanks for everything; I appreciate everything you did for me”

 

“I’m so glad you’re starting to appreciate other people’s efforts” Dr. Lee said. “Go, take care”

 

Yoongi tried to glance inside the building towards the secretary’s desk. He spotted Sr. Song, who made a contact him and wave at him with a smile.

 

He smiled as he walked up to her.

 

They might have some serious drama before but he still wants to go as friends.

 

“Sr. Song” He stretched his hand at her and she took it. “Thanks for everything and I’m sorry about everything as well”

 

Her cheeks turned a little bit pink. “Take care Yoongi” She said as she let go of him.

 

He walked back to the exit and towards Donghae’s car to put his suitcase inside the trunk. He had already say good-bye of his boss, Chef Kim, Mr. Jung and the friends he made.

 

He entered the car with Donghae and both headed to the store while talking in the car.

 

Donghae mentioned him that Roseanne received his letter and that she was very upset about it, even thought that, she was happy to know about him and to know he is fine.

 

“She yelled at you?”

 

“She was desperate to know where you were and I can’t blame her. I was this close…” He made a gesture with his two fingers. “…To telling her”

 

“Thankfully you didn’t. I don’t want her to know”

 

“But you’re already out” Donghae said, glancing at him time to time. “You shou-”

 

“Don’t rush me…” Yoongi mentioned.

 

Donghae gave up. “Ok…” He made a pause. “I like your new hair color”

 

Yoongi smiled. “Thanks”

 

“Who did that to you?”

 

“One of the girls I met there had a stylist career before turning addicted to heroin. She saw I was a mess so she dyed it”

 

“Roseanne dyed her hair too, you know?”

 

Yoongi looked at him. “What?”

 

“Yeah, she dyed her hair like chocolate, something like that”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter