Chapter XII

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Roseanne finally had her guitar, although for her was more than an instrument, it was her best friend.

 

In her free time in Australia, every time she got out from school and had no homework or just when she had nothing better to do, she made her guitar speak sounds. She used to enchant her mom and sister when they were boring in the apartment as a well. She always got out her best friend and started to sing and play beautiful songs; Roseanne is the kind of girl who loves to do acoustic covers.

 

It was a nice and relaxing hobby for her. It made her feel in her own world.

 

Yoongi was glancing at her once in a while.

 

“Aren’t you uncomfortable?” He asked while driving.

 

She got the guitar on the passenger seat with her. She was hugging it with a smile on her face. “No, I’m ok”

 

“You should put it on the back seat” He insisted.

 

“Are you uncomfortable?” She asked, turning her head to him.

 

He shook his head. “No, I’m not” He said. “It’s just… I feel like you are”

 

“I’m not, its ok” And glanced out of the window.

 

They stayed in silence for a while again until Yoongi took a chance to speak.

 

“Uh… are you in the mood of talking about the guys?”

 

Roseanne’s smile faded away. She took a deep breath. “… what you want to know?”

 

“Are you friends with them?”

 

She shrugged. “Kind of, they look like good people”

 

Yoongi frowned. “Since when you’re friends with them?”

 

“Well” She started to say. “I am friends with them because of Jungkook and Baekhyun. I met Jungkook on the library and Baekhyun on the restaurant when I found the job. The guys went there one day and they just introduced me”

 

He stayed in silence.

 

“Are you scared that I might tell them we live together?”

 

He didn’t say anything again.

 

“You don’t want your girlfriend to know?”

 

“For the last time, she is not my girlfriend” He said.

 

Now was Roseanne’s turn to not utter a word. She can’t really see the point of the conversation, she is just taking advantage that they are both calm to settle things down. Maybe he will apologize for what he did, maybe not, who knows? In anyway, she wants answers for her curious self.

 

“Uhmm can I ask you something?” She started to say and went on when he nodded. “You fought with Jimin?”

 

He took a deep breath.

 

“That’s why you arrived home all beat up?”

 

Again, nothing.

 

“It was-” She could see he was getting a bit serious and uncomfortable. “Sorry, I’m doing too many questions”

 

“Yes, you are” He said not looking at her.  

 

“Don’t worry; I will not say anything if you’re worry about that”

 

“I am” He responded. “So I would appreciate that”

 

She felt a bit sad he is actually telling her he is embarrassed of her. Well, he isn’t telling her that directly but it feels like it… what is so wrong if the guys find out they live together? She doesn’t know but if that helps her to at least be in good terms with this guy, she might do it.

 

“Are you dating Jungkook?”

 

She shook her head.

 

“Are you into him?”

 

“He’s a good guy”

 

“That doesn’t answer my question”

 

“My feelings don’t concern you, Yoongi” She said after laughing softly.

 

He wasn’t that pleased. “You’re right”

 

Silence again.

 

“If she is not your girlfriend, why do you have so much with her?”

 

“I have so much with her?”

 

“The guys always said you never get tired”

 

“Well…” He started to say. “I don’t need to have a girlfriend to have ”

 

“So… you don’t care about her feelings? You at least like her?”

 

A red light made them stop and that also give him a chance to look at her. He rested his head on the palm of his left hand as his elbow was leaned on the wheel.

 

“So you’re the kind of girl who believes you need to be in love and like someone to have ?”

 

Roseanne looked at him back. “No necessarily…” She said. “But come on, at least you should like her”

 

“I don’t” He said. “I don’t like her and she’s not my girlfriend”

 

“Then, why you have with her?” She asked with a confused expression.

 

“My feelings don’t concern you, Roseanne” He told her with a sassy smile before moving the car again.

 

“That’s fair” She responded back and looked outside the window.

 

They were arriving to the house after some minutes of pure silence. He pressed the button of the garage and slowly moved the car inside. He saw her taking her seatbelt and he did the same but before she went out she grabbed her arm gently.

 

“Please be careful” He said and Roseanne stared at him. “Really careful”

 

She fixed her body to face him. “Why are you saying that?”

 

In a brief moment she thought that maybe Yoongi found out about what happened that day in the restaurant but if it was the case, knowing him, even though is too little, he would obviously yell at her again and again and force her to quit, just like Sandara would do if she finds out. He also would tell her how much he warned her about it and yada yada… but right now, he is not showing that, he is more like… advising her.

 

“I’m just… Be careful” He said. “You don’t know what can happen in those public places”

 

They stared at each other for a while and Roseanne could see he is really concern about it. She nodded at him. “Yes, I’ll be careful” Of course she won’t say anything about the incident the other day, she just can’t.

 

He let her go and got out of the car. She did the same with her guitar glued to her body and both went inside the house.

 

“Sup?” Yoongi said as he entered in the kitchen, directly to the fridge.

 

Donghae and Sandara were preparing dinner. Looks like both of them arrived early today.

 

“Hey” Donghae said, greeting both.

 

“Oh, you did take her!!” Sandara said as she ran towards Roseanne. She took the guitar. “Ah, the last time I saw one of this was back in 1999”

 

“You used to play guitar?” Yoongi asked with a banana on his hand. He was sited beside Donghae.

 

“Yeah, I used to call myself ‘Dara the Guitarist’” She said taking out the instrument from the suitcase. “Wow, Rosie, is so pretty”

 

“Thanks!” Roseanne smiled.

 

“I used to play guitar as well” Donghae commented.

 

“You used to?” Yoongi asked again with a piece of banana on his mouth.

 

“Yep, I was pretty good, you know?”

 

“I would’ve loved to see that” He giggled.

 

“Why are you surprised by that?”

 

“Well… I imagine you with long hair and beard, saying peace and love” He giggled again as he joked.

 

Donghae laughed wryly. “Very funny little bastard”

 

“Oh come on, not everyone who plays guitar looks like a hippie of the 70s” Sandara said after she putted the instrument inside the suitcase and gave it back to Roseanne. “Donghae was a handsome young man”

 

Yoongi is still laughing, he didn’t heard Sandara.

 

Donghae couldn’t avoid it but he also started to giggled. “Yah! Min Yoongi, stop it now!”

 

“What is so funny?” Sandara asked confused.

 

Yoongi stopped. “Come on Sandara, imagine Donghae with long-” He laughed. “Long hair and beard” He said almost crying. “All peace and love” And laughed out loud again.

 

Donghae did the same, it was just so contagious. “You little brat!” He said between laughs. “Shut up!”

 

Sandara stayed thinking and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter