Chapter XIX

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was another day of classes.

 

“The good about what you’re doing is that you guys want to do something totally new, which is good but also risky” He made a pause. “Having an hypothesis and after looking for something that supports it is kind of hard because you will only focus on what you want subjectively and not abjectly, are you understanding me?”

 

Roseanne and Lisa nodded.

 

“My advice would be to search the information about your item and from that create a hypothesis. How can you create a hypothesis out of nowhere?” He looked at Lisa. “I love you want to risk yourself, it’s very admirable but having a hypothesis without pure information is a mistake Lisa” He then looked at Roseanne. 

 

“We thought that would be a good idea”

 

“It is… when you have other works and have a lot of time doing an investigation about it not if it’s the first time you do this kind of investigations”

 

They nod again.

 

“I will love to read your assay guys”

 

“Thanks Professor” Roseanne said.

 

They went out of the classroom.

 

“So my idea will be good for what? Third semester?”

 

Roseanne made a face. “Kind of, I thin-” Suddenly someone lifted Roseanne. “Hey…!” She said as soon she touched the floor and turned around.

 

Jungkook was looking at her with a smile.

 

She hugged him while smiling. “You’re terrible!”

 

“How you guys doing?”

 

“I got so terrified by what you just did” Lisa said with her hand on her chest.

 

“I’m sorry, I was coming back to my classroom and I saw you guys” He looked at Roseanne. “Now I will see you more often, huh”

 

“Well... I’m kind of a plus here” Lisa commented and started to walk. “I’ll buy some snacks and wait for you outside”

 

Roseanne nodded at her and went back to Jungkook. “How everything went?”

 

“Good” He answered. “I’m sorry for not telling you”

 

“It’s ok” She caressed his shoulder. “I think I overreacted a little”

 

“Thanks for overreacting then, I was happy you felt sad because I didn’t tell you”

 

“You’re terrible, you know that?”

 

Jungkook smiled at her. “When is your free day? I want to make it up to you”

 

“Sunday” She said with a smile.

 

“Sunday it is… I’ll look for you in your house, lt's say 3P.M. I want to talk to you about something”

 

“Don’t make me nervous”

 

“Why that would make you nervous?”

 

“That phrase is scary”

 

He laughed. “I miss you so much” He squeezed her cheek.

 

“It’s your fault for not answering me”

 

“I know, the signal was not that good where we were” Jungkook said. “I promise I’ll tell you everything Sunday, ok?”

 

“Ok” She nods at him.

 

Jungkook smiled for gazillion time. “I need to go back to class”

 

Roseanne nodded. “Sure”

 

“Can I have a kiss?” He shows his cheek.

 

She gave her a short one. “See you later” And started to walk.

 

Jungkook bit his lower lip, smiling while putting his hands inside his pockets. “Yeah, see you later” And saw her leaving.

 

 

 

 

After the classes, as they always do, they went straight to their workplace. Today the restaurant was full again.

 

“I’m so tired but the tips are great, I don’t understand” Roseanne commented Lisa, who was on the counter again.

 

“Be strong Rosie” She cheered for her which made Roseanne smiled.

 

She went back to attend the tables and after a while, the guys arrive to the restaurant.

 

“Wow” Namjoon said. “What is this? Are you guys doing sales?”

 

Roseanne catches up with them and smiled. “Hey guys… well… I don’t know what is happening actually”

 

“But at least we have our table free” Jimin said and ran to the table before someone else noticed it.

 

“Rosie!” Taehyung came from behind the group to hug her.

 

Her mind was full of Jiyong now.

 

“Tae...” She tried to hold back the awkwardness.

 

But Taehyung noticed it. “What is wrong?”

 

“Uh… I talk to you later” She said as he frowned but nodded right after. “Go and sit, I'll be there in a minute”

 

The guys walked to the table and after attending another table, Roseanne walked to them.

 

“So… what are you guys going to order?”

 

Jimin looked at her. “I didn’t know Yoongi had a cousin”

 

Oh crap. Well, the cousin lie is getting huge by now. Jiyong was the first on entering in the lie and then all these people are coming inside as well. Let’s just face it, is way easier to explain and say they are cousins than explaining how she arrived here a day and he was already there, that she doesn’t know what is his position really in the family and that she never dared to ask Sandara about it.

 

“Well he has” She said, trying not to smile awkwardly.

 

“I thought you met Yoongi on the foster house with Hoseok, how you didn’t know her?” Taehyung asked.

 

“Well, I have also cousins I didn’t know about, you know?” Namjoon commented. “This happened to Yoongi as well… what is the problem?”

 

Roseanne frowned a little. Foster house?

 

“My people!!” A guy, she didn’t know, appeared behind her and sat beside Jimin. “Oh, hello” He smiled at Roseanne.

 

“Rosie, he’s Hoseok” Namjoon pointed at him.

 

“Nice to meet you” She said, stretching her arm..

 

“The pleasure is all mine” Hoseok said after grabbing her hand and kiss it gently.

 

“You ert! You have girlfriend respect her!!” Jimin scolded him.

 

“Hey!”

 

They laughed and also did Roseanne.

 

“It’s ok” She giggled. “Tell me your orders”

 

After they did, she walked to get their orders ready and attend other tables.

 

She was resting a bit on the counter when she saw Namjoon getting closer.

 

“Sorry, I just couldn’t avoid it” 

 

“It’s ok Namjoon” She answered. “Family is something you can’t deny” She made a pause as she pressed her lips together, should she really ask? “But… I didn’t knew Yoongi came from a foster house”

 

Namjoon nodded, his expression was neutral. “Ah yeah, that’s a long story he might never tell you about” He paused. “I’m not weirded out because to be honest for Hoseok, Yoongi and I, the foster house was a nightmare” 

 

Roseanne nodded.

 

Now she has a lot more of questions and doubts. Why her aunt hasn't told her that in all this time? She should’ve said something to her about it. Since the day she arrived she doesn’t know what position is Yoongi’s in the family but she thought that maybe had something to do with Donghae as he said he respected him very much, now she heard he comes from a foster house? Which means he isn’t relate to her at all? It’s so weird but to be honest, those kinds of stories are really difficult to tell so she really can’t ask anything to Yoongi if Yoongi doesn’t tell her something first.

 

“I’m paying only for my part” She heard him telling Lisa. “I have to go to Jisoo’s house right now”

 

“What are you going to do there?” Lisa asked, taking the card on her hands.

 

“I’ll met her parents”

 

“Wow!” Roseanne said, patting his shoulders. “That’s huge”

 

“I know, right” He made a pause to grab the card Lisa is returning him. “That’s why I’m all dress up”

 

“You look good” Roseanne complaint him. “Her parents are going to love you”

 

“Thanks Rosie” He kissed her forehead. “See you guys later” And he walked out of the restaurant.

 

Aw, Namjoon is such a dad.

 

Roseanne walked to the table where the guys were.

 

“Do you need something else?” She asked.

 

“Can you bring us more beer, Rosie?” Hoseok asked but then covered his mouth. “I’m sorry; everybody calls you that way so…”

 

She smiled. “It’s ok, three beers?” She asked again.

 

“Well I think is going to be four” Jimin said, glancing behind her.

 

When she turned around saw Yoongi speaking with Baekhyun.

 

“Suga!” Jimin called and both guys turned around.

 

She saw when Baek give him something but she couldn’t see what. Then Yoongi walked to the guys.

 

“What’s up?” He said, ignoring Roseanne. “You came back you little bastard!” He said to Hoseok after noticing how he was smiling naughtily at him.

 

Hoseok stood up and hugged him. “I’m back to make your life more miserable” He joked and both laughed.

 

“Are you going to sit with us?” Jimin asked with a smile. “Your cousin is attending us”

 

Yoongi looked at Ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter