Chapter XI

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

What that kiss made her feel? She doesn’t even know how to call it. After that, what supposed to be wet and cold water crashing against their bodies, it turned out to be warm, she didn’t even care about the rain after a few seconds connecting their lips. Ok, so, yeah he is rude, grotesque, has bad habits and is totally out of his mind but he is such a good kisser.

 

That kiss destroyed all the serenity in her insides. It was like an explosion.

 

For Yoongi, was more than just a mere kiss. He is this usual lion that thinks he rules and owns this country and part of the world, but inside he is just a little cat. For him, his guard broke into pieces, for him that wall that he always shows and portrays fell like Berlin Wall; the only proof that something was there protecting him for being weak, was scattered in pieces on the ground.

 

And he regrets it. He regrets it so much. He felt exposed. He felt like he never wanted to feel: weak.

 

After he parted his lips from her, both opened their eyes and stared at each other for some seconds, he pressed his thump on her lips, caressing side to side, before she took a step back and went running inside the house. He stayed outside for some minutes, reflecting  on what just happened because, he… he is now way more ed up that he could imagine.

 

Roseanne didn’t know what happened with him after she closed the door and locked it from the inside. She ran to the bathroom and also closed the door and went inside the shower to take all her wet clothes off. She didn’t heard him coming upstairs, she didn’t heard him leaving, she didn’t heard him doing anything. For her, everything lost its sound.

 

The scene outside repeated on her mind again and again and again, nonstop.

 

Even when she was in her workplace, even when she didn’t want to think about it, it came to her mind every single time, not letting her rest from the mess that made her feel.

 

“Rosie?” She heard Lisa’s voice. “Are you ok?”

 

Roseanne was spacing out again. “Ye- yeah” She said.

 

“But you have been spacing out a lot” She said again, her tone is showing she is very worry. “Tell me, is something wrong?”

 

“Uh…” Roseanne frowned. “No, everything is fine”

 

“Rosie…” Lisa insisted.

 

“Well… uh…” Should she said everything that happened? Maybe that can cease the weight on her shoulders, besides, Lisa is a great talker, she can give her a bunch of good advices. “Last night, something weird happened”

 

“What?” Lisa walked up to her.

 

“Somebody… somebody kissed me”

 

Lisa’s eyes wide open but her expression changed to confused very quickly. “And that was your first kiss?”

 

“No” She said, moving her hands and head. “It’s just… I didn’t expect that from that person”

 

Lisa gasped. “Who is he? Was this Jungkook guy you told me the other day?”

 

“No… he-”

 

The door suddenly opened and a young man entered inside the restaurant. He looked everywhere, looking for someone or something. He had a very elegant suit and shiny leather shoes but why does he look like a criminal?

 

“Uh... sir?” Lisa called, a bit scared. “We’re sorry but the restaurant is not open yet”

 

He looked at them and a creepy and scary smile formed on his face. He walked towards them and both got very anxious.

 

“Well…” He said with the smile. “The restaurant doesn’t have to be open for what I came” He paused and continued. “But now that we’re here, give me some cigarettes and a cold coffee” He looked at Lisa when he said that which means she had to walk to the counter to attend him.

 

Roseanne stood still, she didn’t do much.

 

“Little girl” He said as he walked to her. “Is Baek around?” He asked.

 

“He’s not here yet” Roseanne answered, shaking her head.

 

“That bastard is hiding from me, huh?”

 

“Sir, I don’t really know what you’re talking about”

 

“You don’t have to baby” He said. “What about Chan?”

 

“He isn’t around either”

 

He nodded slowly as he checked the girl out and that made Roseanne very uncomfortable to the point she walked towards where Lisa was so she could be safe at the other side of the counter. He rested his elbows on the table and got close to the girls. He had this threating look and attitude and there was no one to help them.

 

“Those bastards know what kind of girls to hire” He said in a playful tone. “You guys are really beautiful”

 

“Thanks…” They answer in unison.

 

“Come here baby” He moved his finger ordering Lisa to get close.

 

“I’m fine here” She said with an awkward smile.

 

He moved his head as he glared the floor. “I said come here” but his playful smile got lost in the process.

 

“Uh… seriously, Sir, I’m going to ask you to leave” Roseanne united all her strength to say those words.

 

In a quick move from the guy, the girls suddenly had a shotgun pointing at them. “I said, come here” He said again and even though Roseanne got Lisa’s arm between her shaking hands, kind of telling her to not go, she did it. “Good girl”

 

He pressed the gun right on the bridge of Lisa's nose and sudden tears started to fall.

 

“Tell Baek, this is the last time he ing steals something from me” He said as he grabbed Lisa, hurting her arm. Then, he glanced at Roseanne. “Your friend can’t repeat, so can you do that for her?”

 

“Tell Baek this is the last time he ing steals something from you”

 

“Good girl” He smiled pushing Lisa back so Roseanne could take her. “You can do many things with that pretty mouth, right?” He saves the gun on his jacket. “I’ll take this” He grabbed the pack of cigarettes and cold coffee that the girl placed on the counter seconds before. “Oh, I’m Hiro by the way. He’ll know” He winked as he walked outside the restaurant.

 

Lisa collapse on the floor crying her eyes out as Roseanne hugged her tight. Both fell on the floor with their heart on their throat and their soul coming back to their bodies. That was one of the scariest thing they never imagine to live. They supposed to keep cleaining the restaurant before open but they can’t bring themselves to do anything as they are really scare and worry that that man might come back and threaten them again.

 

But Roseanne left Lisa behind the counter and took every single fiber of brave inside her body to run and close the door from inside so no one could open. She went back to hug Lisa again.

 

Should they say something? Should they really say something? Of course she should say something! Of course they have to say something. Are Baek and Chanyeol inside something wrong and illegal? Why a Japanese guy came all of the sudden with a gun? Ah, so many questions and no answers.

 

“Hello?” They heard Suho’s voice coming from the back door. “Why so quiet” He got out of the kitchen and saw the girls’ drowning themselves in tears. “Hey!” He yelled. “Girls, what happened? Are you ok?!” He leaned to them.

 

“A- a- guy” Roseanne wanted to explain but she was crying like no tomorrow and Suho couldn’t understand anything she was saying.

 

He placed his hands on her shoulder. “It’s ok, it’s ok, calm down first and we can talk later”

 

“Good morning almost afternoon!” They now heard Chen’s voice.

 

“Chen?! Come here now!” Suho yelled and Chen appeared quickly.

 

“What the hell is happening?” He asked when he saw the scene.

 

“Bring a glass of water”

 

Chen went quickly for a glass of water and brought the water jug with him. “Ok, I’m worry, what happened?”

 

“I don’t know” Say Suho while serving water to the girls. “Let them rest a bit so they can tell us later”

 

The guys helped them to stand up and after a few minutes they could recover, not completetly but at least Roseanne could talk while Lisa still in shock for what happened. Well, a gun on her face is terrifying enough for not talking in months.

 

“A guy… a so called Hiro, I don’t know, he came here and asked for Baek and Chan and he- he- he putted a gun in Lisa's face” She started to cry even more now.

 

“What?” Suho asked, in shock.

 

“We need to call the police”

 

“No, no, no” Suho  said, he was also a bit scared. “If we call the police and that guy is outside, somewhere; he could hurt the girls as revenge later”

 

“But were going to leave everything like this? He can come back anyway”

 

“What is going on?” They heard Chanyeol’s voice and saw him along with Baek entering in the restaurant from the back door of the kitchen.

 

Baek ran towards the girls. “What happened?!” He looked very worry.

 

“Some guy named Hiro came here and almost hurt the girls”

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun stayed in silence.

 

“We should call the police, right?”

 

“No!” Baekhyun said. “Uh… I mean, he can be out there and if we call them, he will come back and revenge, right?”

 

“Yeah, exactly” Chanyeol added from behind.

 

“Yeah but still, he can be out there and if we don’t do anything, he will come back anyway”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter