Chapter XXXII

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

This is not a date; this is just a day to have fun with a friend. She hopes that Jackson understands that today. She needs to let things go for a while and just have fun, this is why she accepted the invitation and changed from a coffee to an amusement park kind of outing.

 

She looked at herself in the mirror as she liked the final product: cozy jeans, a long sweater, sandals, a black coat and a red scarf. She let her black hair fall on her back smoothly.

 

She took the purse and went out the room towards the living room where Donghae was reading the newspaper and Sandara was just watching at the TV as she drank a glass of milk.

 

“I’m leaving” She announced them with a smile.

 

Donghae turned around. “Oh, have fun”

 

“Yeah honey and take care” Sandara added after.

 

Roseanne smiled at them and walked to the door when suddenly Donghae spoke again.

 

“You should take the car”

 

She stopped her track and turned to see him. “You think?”

 

“Yeah, why having a transport if you’re not going to use it?”

 

She stayed in silence for a while, biting her cheek from inside. Would that be ok? Donghae and she already got an agreement where she can use Yoongi’s jeep but she wasn’t thinking to do it so soon. She got out her driving license but she still a bit scared about driving, make a mistake and damage his car.

 

“Take it, it’ll make me happy” Donghae told her.

 

So ok, he is asking her to take it so that’s a relative green light to her. She walked to where the keys were hanging and took it. She glanced at it for some minutes and walked back to the door.

 

“Be careful” That was the last thing she heard from Sandara before closing the door.

 

She pressed the bottom of the garage and the door started to slowly go up, letting the black jeep be showed. She walked to the driver seat and got inside before closing the door. Wow, it feels so different to be in this position when she was so used to Yoongi driving this thing. She remembers each thing they did on this car; nothing dirty happened but the conversation, the kisses and the hand holdings were something to be memorable.

 

She started to engine and smiled. “I’ll take care of it well” She whispered to herself and started to move the car backwards to head to downtown.

 

Roseanne.

-Where are you?-

 

Lalalisa.

-In a coffee with Tae-

-Why?-

 

Roseanne.

-Want to go to Lotte World?-

 

Lalalisa.

-THOUSANDS OF YES.-

-But I thought you were going with Jackson-

 

Roseanne.

-I’m going with him-

-But I’m with Yoongi’s car-

-Don’t you think I’m doing something bad?-

-I think so, so I want to invite you guys as well-

 

Lalalisa.

-Well, tbh though-

-Taking a guy in the car of the guy you’re in love-

-While he’s not here-

-It’s kind of y-

 

Roseanne.

-Too explicit Lalisa-

 

Lalalisa.

-LOL-

-Tae can go?-

 

Roseanne.

-Yeah sure-

-I’ll pick you guys up-

-I’m on a red light-

-Text me the address-

 

She picked the couple on BLINK’s Café. They were waiting outside with a late for her, which was a sweet gesture of them. Taehyung got very excited to see the black jeep coming, he knows Yoongi is not inside it but it’s kind of good to see it anyway. The black jeep turned to be a perfect piece of the group; he remembers Yoongi, until now, is the only one of them to have a big car where the seven of them can fit, so they were used to do trips, going to festivals, going to carnivals and stuffs like that only in this car.

 

For him it feels refreshing that Roseanne is driving this time, it’s kind of cute to see her driving this thing after he knows about them. It feels like they were a real couple.

 

Since he found out about Yoongi and Roseanne, he really couldn’t believe it but there was no better choice than her .

 

The guys already know, by the way, Roseanne told them one day they went to visit her. For Jungkook was a bit hard because he thought that maybe was another guy and not somebody so close to him…. But at the end of the day he kind of moved on and accepted it. He can’t do anything about it. He was sad she didn’t have the enough confident on him to tell him straight away but what the hell, she has the right to keep her secrets.

 

To Jimin was a surprise but he liked it because he kind of imagined it. He has been seen changes on Yoongi he never thought to see any time soon since she arrive and that made him somewhat happy.

 

Tae, who is always happy and cheer about everything, this time, was a bit sad they lie to all of them by saying they were cousins because they thought they were dangerous, but he felt so good after Roseanne told them he considered them her dearest friends and that she still wants to be close to them.

 

That itself made the guys’ heart warm.

 

They felt a weight on their shoulders disappearing because they thought she was really angry at them for all of this but guess she is not and that’s only an action from somebody who is humble.

 

Besides, they promise her they would get their lives away from that circle and she was proud of them as well.

 

Guess that something bad has to happen for some changes to occur.

 

Now, this car is also part of Roseanne as much as it’s a part for them and that feels kind of cool. A girl can united with them when it comes to awesome memories on that car. And besides, it the ONLY THING they have from Yoongi right now, so they have to treasure it like it was made of gold and silver by the own hands of the gods.

 

This car itself is part of their lives.

 

Jimin’s first time was on this car.

 

You can say Jimin is the only one of the guys that Yoongi permits him to do things on his car, the only one he gives a cigarette and his lighter to, the only one he lends money and stuff like that.

 

One day, they were on those rap festivals they always attended to, the festival was in a big camp outside Mokpo and the people had to stay in tends, so Jimin picked up a girl…

 

“And as we didn’t take any tend to sleep or any sleeping bag, we used to sleep in the car. Jimin asked the keys to Yoongi and he gave it to him and bom! First time in the truck”

 

“You’re so kidding me” Lisa said, glancing at the trunk.

 

Taehyung was sited in the passenger seat. “Not kidding, it was one of Jimin’s happiest days” He smirked.

 

“I can’t believe it. Jimin looks so angelical”

 

“Oh baby, don’t let the book of the cover fooling you” Taehyung commented. “The funny part of all is that Yoongi made him clean the trunk as soon as we went back to Seoul” He laughed hard.

 

Roseanne let out a soft laugh. “Typical”

 

Lisa was laughing hard at that. “Such a Hitler”

 

Roseanne spotted Jackson in the bus stop and parked in front of him. He opened the door of the back seat and got inside. He knew that Roseanne was coming with some friends as she texted him a little bit early, he was ok with that, he only wants her to forget about the sadness he knows she has feeling lately. He can see it so clearly because she couldn’t avoid showing it.

 

“Wow, its cold!” He said as soon as he closed the door.

 

“Thankfully Lotte is indoors” Lisa nodded at him as she was agree. “It’s seriously cold outside”

 

Roseanne said as she moved the car inside the road again.

 

“Yeah, but even if its an indoor park, is still cold inside” Taehyung commented.

 

They arrived to the parking lot and they all left their important belongings on the car as they didn’t want to lose something. They only took their cash and ID with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter