Chapter X

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jungkook along with Taehyung were the ones who took Roseanne. They drove her to the house as Baekhyun told them it was his promise and he needed to accomplish it. Jungkook was so nice that he went out of the car and walked her to the door and stayed there until she turned her light on and made a sign for them to leave. So cute. He actually waited for her to be in the security of her bedroom.

 

That’s… ah… so nice of him.

 

When she saw the car already driving away, she changed her clothes to her PJ and went down the stairs. It was weird that neither Donghae or Sandara went out to receive her. She walked to the kitchen and saw a note. The answer was right there. Sandara is working late today and as she couldn’t take the car with her Donghae is waiting on the restaurant; her dinner was on the microwave along with Yoongi’s .

 

The door sounded suddenly and she thought it was Donghae and her aunt but what she saw made her rolled her eyes and feel annoyed. It was Yoongi who crossed the door. She felt him coming closer and throw something on the table, it sounded like his keys.

 

“Ok, you and I have to talk”

 

“Uh… sorry, I don’t know you”

 

He rolled his eyes and moved his head to the side. “I’m serious, Roseanne”

 

“Oh, Mr. Amnesia remembers my name. How lucky am I?”

 

“Stop making jokes. I’m serious”

 

“Look how much I care”

 

He took a deep breathe while making a fist with both hands. “I’m a person with short patient. Let’s talk calmly, shall we?”

 

“No”

 

“Since when do you know the guys?”

 

“Not your business”

 

He is seriously trying not to yell at her like no tomorrow. He is so irritated by her words. Maybe he is feeling the same way Roseanne feels when he treats her like that.

 

“Ok… how did you find that job?”

 

“Can you put ‘not your business’ in a loop?” She said, turning around with the sandwich on her hand. “Because you’ll be hearing that a lot”

 

“I want you to quit”

 

She started to laugh hard. “You’re kidding, right?”

 

“No, I’m not” He answered with an angry and serious tone.

 

“You should take that sit and wait for it”

 

He punched the table hard with his fist. “I’m warning you…”

 

“You’re out of your mind” She responded back. “I’m not going to quit just because you said so. I need the job I will keep it”

 

“Then promise me you won’t go back to the apartment. Never”

 

“Oh, that I can do” She answered. “That place is disgusting… I feel kind of bad Jungkook spends time there too”

 

“When did you met Jungkook?” He asked, frowning.

 

“Not your business” She said and seconds after she added. “Besides, to be honest, I don’t like your girlfriend. I don’t want people like that around me”

 

“She is not my girlfriend”

 

“Dude, seriously, I don’t even care” She shrugged.

 

“Why are you being like this?”

 

“Why do you even care? You just said you don’t even know me”

 

He sighted. “I did it for your own good”

 

“See my face… is a face of someone who cares?”

 

Yoongi frowned and walked rapidly towards her. “If you don’t even care why are so defensive with the fact I said I didn’t know you??!!” He raised the tone of his voice.

 

Roseanne turned around and found Yoongi very close to her, but she was in flames in the discussion she really didn’t care. This time was only for her to stand out and put Yoongi on his own freaking place so he starts to respect her.

 

“You know what? That’s true! I don’t know why I’m being this way. I’m so stupid for actually feel offended by that because at the end of the day…” She started to poked his chest. “…I wish I didn’t know you. I wish I wasn’t around you. You are rude, horrible and-” She stayed in silence when she saw him staring at her with what she can see are sad eyes.

 

Oh my God… did she just made him feel bad? She was taken a back now. How can she unsay those words? It wasn’t really what she meant you know? Or was it? Ah, his eyes are so freaking sad for her to actually make up her mind about what she is saying. The only way for her to let this conversation for now is slowly retire. She ran towards her bedroom and closed her door locking it from inside. Why is she feeling bad for someone who treats her way worse? Maybe because she is not a bad person like him, that’s a very good reason. She is not used to say those things to people but he can’t blame her, it was rude of him saying that and got her right on the point of exploiting. The rage sometimes make you say right things but she feels that those right things hurt him so much. She shouldn’t be regretting but she is.

Ah, Roseanne, why? She got the lights off and covered herself as a sad burrito and forced her eyes to sleep. She could hear him walking upstairs and then the door of his bedroom closed.

 

Should she… no… just fall sleep.

 

She woke up the next morning and after showering, she went downstairs and said goodbye to Donghae and Sandara who were gathered in the kitchen. She was late for her “date” with Jungkook at the library. To be honest, it wasn’t because she fell sleep and didn’t woke up on time, it was actually because she was waiting for Yoongi to go. She didn’t, once again, want to deal with him. She doesn’t know if she should apologize or not, its quite complicated.

 

She arrived to the library and saw him writing something on a notebook. He looks like he’s studying and is very focused on what he was doing. She got close to him slowly and he didn’t notice until she made a little sound for him to look up. He did and smile.

 

“Hey” He said.

 

“Hi. Did you wait long?” She walked to the chair next to him.

 

“No” Jungkook took his bag that was saving the place for her and placed it on the table. “Well, I got here ten minutes ago”

 

“Oh, I get it” Roseanne took the books out of her bag. “Here they are, clean, fresh and alive”

 

“They survive” He said, checking them.

 

“Yeah, I take care of books well”

 

“Wa! Thanks Roseanne. You don’t need them again?”

 

“No, I take note of everything I saw that looked important already”

 

“The test is next week, are you ready?”

 

“Yeah, actually those books were very helpful. Thanks for what you did for me”

 

“It’s ok. Hey, what are you going to do with the job?”

 

“Keep it. I need it. I will pray for my classes to be all in the morning”

 

“Oh, I heard that’s possible but let’s pray anyway”

 

“You’ll pray too?”

 

“Of course! Remember I want to see you more often” He smiled at her and she smiled back. “Hey… let’s get the books back and go for a coffee, you want to?”

 

“Sure” She said as both grabbed their things. “But I have limited time. I need to be in the restaurant at 12”

 

“Lisa hasn’t come back yet?”

 

“No” Roseanne shook her head and looked sad at the sudden question. “I haven’t talk to her either”

 

“Chanyeol told you what was going on?”

 

“Lisa asked him not to. I’m kind of worry because the test is next week. We were supposed to study together”

 

They arrived to the librarian’s desk so they could take the books back.

 

“Why don’t you email her or something?” Jungkook handed the books and his ID to the lady on the other side of the table.

 

“I wanted to but I thought that maybe she is too busy to answer me”

 

“That can be true”

 

He noticed she was very concern about it. In an attempt to make her feel better, he squeezed gently her cheeks. That made her smile.

 

Good one, Kookie.

 

“Everything will be ok” He said. “She’ll be back before the test”

 

“You’ll pray with me?”

 

“I’ll pray, I promise”

 

After they got the books registered as returned, they went out the library towards the parking lot. Jungkook didn’t have car but a motorcycle and she has never been in a motorcycle before so her heart started to pound so hard against her chest.

 

South Korea is awesome man; this country is making her feel and experience such a crazy stuff, what a time to be alive.

 

Roseanne walked slowly as they were getting close to the transport. Jungkook reached for the second helmet and handed to her. She hesitated but she took it at the end.

 

“Don’t be nervous”

 

“I just… I haven’t been in those things before”

 

“So this is your first time? Awesome! You’ll love it”

 

“I’m a bit scared, you know?” She said while Jungkook got on.

 

“It’ll ok, I promise. I’ll go slowly”

 

Before putting his helmet on, he helped her to put on hers.

 

“I look funny”

 

“No, you look pretty” He took her hand and helps her to ride on behind him as well. “I know we haven’t had our official first date but… I’ll let you hug me”

 

Roseanne narrowed her eyes at Jungkook who smiled playfully over his shoulder. He started the engine and putted on his helmet before starting to move the motorcycle outside the campus.

 

“Where are you taking me?” Roseanne asked close to his ear so he could listen to her properly.

 

“Somewhere, you’ll like it”

 

“Oh please, don’t take me to that Sora girl’s apartment”

 

She heard him laughing. “No, I won’t take you that place”

 

They arrived to a secluded area with a few buildings abandoned. She started to feel a bit weird and scared. Not because she was afraid of Jungkook doing her something, she doesn’t look at him like that kind of person, but more because it was so alone. She didn’t wanted to be on those situation where they got into something suddenly and they can’t ask for help.

 

Roseanne is the kind of girl who thinks thigs through.

 

Jungkook pressed the throttle at its maximum when they entered into building spotted emergency ramps that lead them to the roof top. He felt Roseanne pressing her body against him when he did it and that made him smile, kind of what he wanted. When they reached the roof top he parked close to the edge. Roseanne jumped off the motorcycle in a heart beat.

 

She took the helmet and punched Jungkook’s shoulder slightly. “Hey!! Don’t ever do that again! That was horrible!!”

 

Jungkook took off his helmet too and started to laugh. “I’m sorry, it looked fun”

 

“It wasn’t!”

 

He also got off. “But hey, watch this!” He opened his arms. “This is the beauty I brought you to see”

 

Roseanne started to forget what just happened when she saw the view. Sadly, Jungkook was right, the ride here actually worth it because this city is super awesome and beautiful. It’s right in the morning and the landscape, the blue sky, the white clouds and the big buildings are something that combined so well to the point of making it look like a great urban painting.  

 

Jungkook stood behind her and rested his chin on her shoulder. “Do you like it?”

 

“It’s great”

 

She made a short silence which he took it so well because he was feelin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter