Chapter V

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Roseanne has been studying so hard for the test that is slowly coming up. Besides this was the only way to keep her occupied after what happened that night in that club. Yeah, Yoongi’s hands on her waist made her shiver time to time. She doesn’t really know why. It’s just something very unfamiliar for her and more if the touch comes from such a rude, violent and weird guy. She is not used to those kinds of man on her life and now she is stuck living with one.

 

It must not mean anything because he was drunk and she was drunk and it could be one of those crazy impulses of drunken people.

 

She shrugged because that was the most convincing reason for her.

 

She totally forgot it when she grabbed her books and started to read and writing her notes for the upcoming test.

 

Because well, that’s more important than any sensation.

 

She was emerging on the lecture when she heard the sound of a glass breaking hard against the floor downstairs. She jumped on her chair and placed her hands on her chest. She got so startle and scared. Did someone broke into the house? She remembers Donghae went out at the usual time, so did Sandara and well, Yoongi hasn’t come home since… well, she can’t remember since when she doesn’t see him because she has been avoiding him since that precisely situation back in the club. It was not because she was shy or ashamed it was more because she didn’t want to deal with him.

 

Because deal with him is difficult.

 

She walked slowly to the window and saw the jeep parking in its usual place. So maybe Yoongi is here. She opened the door trying not to do any noise and ran to Yoongi’s bedroom and knocked the door. Nobody answered. She was so scared and her heart was almost on .

 

God, the sensation of something being wrong in the comfortable and secure space of your house, .

 

Then, she heard someone complaining .Someone breathing fast. She could hear the person almost hyperventilating. Something was wrong. 

 

She went down the stairs and slowly peeked her head to the kitchen and she saw Yoongi on his knees, with his hand covered on blood, pieces of a porcelain plate scattered on the floor.

 

She ran towards him “Oh my God! Are you ok?!”

 

But he showed her the healthy hand. Making her stop. “Don’t get close to me!” He yelled.

 

“But you’re bleeding!” Her mind was debating between get close to him even though he is saying not to, or just stay there and listen to his orders. “I can help you!”

 

“No one can’t help me!!” He yelled again, as he placed his hands on his head.

 

“Please, just let me help you. You are seriously hurt” Roseanne's voice cracked, like with so many desires to cry. It was a desperate situation. She decided to help him and ran to Yoongi as he was moving his body back and forward. “Yoongi, let me help you, give me your hand” She said, taking the bloody hand from his head that now was tinted with his own blood.

 

“Make it stop, please” He whispered.

 

“Make what stop?” She asked as she was holding him closer.

 

“Make it stop! It’s annoying!” He screamed this time, getting his head close to her chest.

 

Roseanne took off her sweater and wrapped Yoongi’s hand on the long sleeve to stop the blood from flowing out.

 

He was breathing so fast. She felt when his healthy hand was placed on her waist holding her shirt tight. He was shaking, he was cold, he was sweating, he was experiencing so many things in only one little second.

 

“It’s ok… it’s ok” It was the only thing she could say because she doesn’t really know what is going on. “Everything will be ok”

 

She could feel his body going from stiff and tense to calm and relaxed. His breaths were controlled. His temperature went back to normal and the hold on her shirt was softening. But he kept his position close to Roseanne, hugging her so tight and so close.

 

“Your heart is going crazy” He commented in a low tone. His ear was placed on Roseanne’s chest.

 

“You can’t blame me” She said, her feelings going back to normal as well. “Are you ok?”

 

“A little bit” He said. Roseanne tried to break the hug so she could clean this mess up but he didn’t let her. “Stay like this with me for a while, please”

 

“We need to clean this up, you know?”

 

He separated his head from her chest, but not his hand from her waist, to see the pieces of the plate watered on the floor. “…” He whispered. “Sandara will kill me” and placed his head against her chest.

 

“Your hair” She said, touching some short strings. “Is tinted with blood”

 

“Ah, … everything is so wrong, is it?” He asked.

 

She giggled. “When you take a shower it’ll fade away” and then tried to look on his face but as she couldn’t, she supported her chin on his head. “What had happen though? I thought someone broke in. I thought I was alone”

 

“So rude. Why you thought you were alone?”

 

“I haven’t saw you in a few days”

 

“You haven’t seen me or you are avoiding me?” She stayed in silence so he went on. He let out a soft laugh. “You’re getting nervous”

 

“Of course not!” It was a reflex answer.

 

“My ear is on your chest, you know?”

 

“Ok, stop it” She tried to break the hug one more time but he hold her with his two arms around her waist.

 

“No” He sounded scared. “Just a bit more”

 

“Are you going to tell me what happen?”

 

“I just… the plate fell from my hands and broke”

 

“And the cut?”

 

“I tried to pick the mess up, guess I cut my hand with a piece of glass”

 

“And what did you want me to stop?”

 

Yoongi raise his head to look at Roseanne in the face. “The blood. It was annoying”

 

She took a hold on his damage hand and started to unwind it. It’s starting to swell and it has a few stains of dry blood, the wound is a bit open but the bleeding stopped. Yoongi stayed watching it without even blinking while Roseanne holds it close to her eyes.

 

“I think we need to clean it up”

 

“Do what you need”

 

They both stood up and went to the bathroom so Roseanne cold clean the wound and as they didn’t have bandages, Roseanne putted little band aids to keep the wound shut. Yoongi tried to avoid her from seeing how a smile, as little as it was, was present on his lips.

 

“I think that’s it”

 

As soon as she looked up at him, he went serious.

 

“You’re sure?” He lifted his hand up and checked the wound.

 

“You’re a great patient; you didn’t even flinch when I clean the wound with alcohol”

 

“I have felt worst pains” He said. “Is it done, then?”

 

Roseanne’s smile faded and nodded quickly. “Yes”

 

“Thanks” He turned around and both of them went out of the bathroom. She saw him walking to the living room and took his jacket from the couch, then walked back to grab his car keys. “I appreciate it” He said, waving his hand and getting out of the house.

 

She walked slowly to the living room while hearing the jeep moving and leaving. She turned around and saw the pieces of plate and drops of blood on the floor.

 

She sighed.

 

She had to clean this up.

 

 

 

 

 

Roseanne went to the SNU library to take out some books with her. She was going to meet Seungri, so he could use his ID to lend her the books. She picked them up and sited on a table close to the door so it would be easy for him to see her. But she was getting anxious because he hasn’t arrived yet and it’s getting late. The library close around 8P.M. and Seungri assured her he would be here at 6P.M. She tapped his feet against the floor. It looks like he is not coming so she decided to copy the information she considered important so she could study back in the house.

 

She felt the chair next to her moving and she thought it was Seungri and without even looking she hit his shoulder softly.

 

“Ah, you arrived!” but she felt her cheeks burning when a brown hair guy sited next to her with two books on each hand. He looked at her confused. “I’m sorry” She said. “I thought you were someone else”

 

The guy smiled. “It’s ok” He responded. “Be careful next time”

 

Oh my God, what the hell is with her and this place doing embarrassing stuffs? She nodded to him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter