Chapter XVII

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seoul’s air feels so heavy and dense. It’s like all the problems and regrets are holding on there. It’s like the first thing he would wear as soon as he walked through that door is a bunch of dark memories and a lame present. Why does Yoongi feel this way? He has his reasons.

 

Roseanne on the other hand felt happy and exciting. Tomorrow is the application test and she is ready to go to bed and rest for a bit. She can’t deny she had fun but now it’s time to go back to real life.

 

They arrived and no one said anything, they were very tired. They got their suitcases inside their rooms and started to unpack before taking a full nap. She didn’t saw Yoongi after he closed the door of his room. Did he went back to normal Yoongi again? It must be. He didn’t spoke to her on the way back and not even looked at her when they were getting everything out of the car so, she is walking back to her invisible state she proposed a few days back.

 

She entered in her bedroom and got a shower. Then, she looked at the clock, it was around 2:30P.M, she covered her whole body and let the tiredness took care of her.

 

Her eyes slowly started to close…

 

…until she heard the voice of Donghae coming from outside.

 

“Yoongi?”

 

She heard him answering. “What?”

 

“There is someone on the door for you?”

 

She opened her eyes wide.

 

She looked at the window and saw it was dark, then looked at the clock and it was 9:18P.M. Wow, she was so tired she didn’t even realize when she fell sleep. And also, who is coming to the house at this hour looking for Yoongi? Oh God, did Namjoon already gossip about they been “cousins” or is just another friend? She heard him opening the door of his bedroom and walking down the stairs.

 

He sounds rush, so that can mean is someone important.

 

She felt curious and walked to the window to peek outside. She saw him putting his sweater on and walking towards a girl… a girl that she could recognize it was Sora.

 

This girl is here? How does she know where he lives? Roseanne felt very nervous about this… she is one of those people she doesn’t want to know about this. Well, she hasn’t have a problem with Yoongi living there as before but that girl looks like a murderer and she just don’t want that kind of people close to her.

 

“I’M HERE BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE YOU!” She yelled.

 

She saw how Yoongi was trying to walk away from the house holding her arm but she resisted.

 

“How can you do this to me?! You don’t answer my calls or text! Where were you all this weekend?” She saw how Yoongi was talking calmly to her but she just didn’t want to talk like humans. “I won’t respect !” She yelled again. “You’re cheating on me!! I can smell her perfume! Who is she? Does she lives here with you? Did you stayed with her all weekend?! TELL ME!”

 

Roseanne was watching a jealousy scene? Yes, she was. And she felt it was a funny thing to see because is Yoongi the one who is inside it. She haven’t share with him that much but she knows these kinds of scenes really bothered him and make him so angry.

 

She saw how once again, he tried to get her away from the house but she walked back.

 

“She’ll hear me!! Is she there?!” She yelled and walked back to the house.

 

“Sora I’m ing tired of this!”

 

Yoongi yelled this time and made Sora turn around.

 

Roseanne knew it. She knew it. He was on his own edge.

 

“Talk to me like a civil person or leave” He was standing a few steps away from Sora and when she heard this, she walked back to him and hugged him.

 

For a little moment Roseanne felt a bit upset to see that.

 

Yoongi wrapped his arms around the girl and after a while both walked away from the house.

 

She lost track on him when they take a taxi on the corner.

 

She walked back to her bed and lied down again, covering herself with the blanket. She stayed watching the ceiling wishing to just fell sleep, but she can’t avoid thinking on what they were going to do; on where they were going to go. She grabbed a pillow close to her and pressed it on top of her face. She shouldn’t be thinking about it or feel anxious and uncomfortable about it.

 

It’s not something that is her business.

 

Even though Yoongi told her that girl was not his girlfriend, he still have something to fix with her that can end up them being something... She doesn’t know but the possibility is there… argh, Roseanne just fall sleep, can you?

 

She knows that all those things Yoongi did for her in the complex was just because deep inside he is a nice person not because of something else, so feeling bothered by the fact he is leaving with another girl is a plus, is so extra.

 

JUST DON'T DO IT.

 

Why does a test always put you on the edge of your own sanity? Either when you’re already on the university or when you’re about to be in the university. Why does a test always put you inside a book and make you want to die? Nobody knows but you still do it because is a golden rule to reach the goal you set on your life.

 

And that’s ok. 

 

Roseanne and Lisa prepared themselves for this and they hope everything pays off well.

 

Roseanne was the first on going out the auditorium where they were presenting the test. She waited Lisa outside for a few minutes.

 

She checked her phone while doing so and she still has no message from Jungkook. Why? Why is there so many mystery about a freaking trip? First, why he didn’t told her about it? A text would have been nice. Secondly why doesn’t he answer the text she is sending him? She is not upset or angry or worry or anything, she is more like confused. They supposed to be friends and that is something you tell your friend, right?

 

-Hey hey hey, some bird told me you’re leaving this week to Busan.  You’re mean you didn’t told me-

 

That was the message she sent him.

 

But still, nothing. Since the day Namjoon told her, he hasn’t answer. Well… maybe he is busy, let him do his own things.

 

She looked up when the door sounded and saw Lisa resting her body on the door.

 

She acted like she was drying sweat from her forehead. “Wow! I’m done!” She said with a smile. “I don’t want to sound cocky, but that was easy!”

 

“I know right?” Roseanne stood up while grabbing her things and putted a smile on her face. “Did you ask?”

 

She nodded. “Yeah, tonight at 10P.M, the results are going to be on the page”

 

“That is too soon!” She said surprised and both started to walk. More students

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter