Chapter XXXV

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Their lips were moving in unison, like they belong to each other’s taste. It’s sweet like chocolate; it’s soft like little clouds and warm like a big hug. If they weren’t sure they were in love with each other, then this feeling of happiness of being together is proof of what they truly feel.

 

Butterflies are no longer butterflies; they are dragons with hunger of passion and touch for each other.

 

Yoongi lifted his hands to cupped Roseanne face, and as he was just entering in the bookstore his hands were cold, but the contrast it made when he touched her warm skin made him shiver instead.

 

Roseanne in other hand; squeezed the fabric of his shirt when she felt Yoongi biting her lower lip softly.

 

After he let go of her lip she let out a soft whisper that caressed Yoongi’s mouth like a blow of fresh and pure air.

 

He rested his forehead on hers and then kissed it gently.

 

To be honest, he was ready to lifted her up, take her clothes off and just make love to her all night but… they are in a public place and he could see as he entered, the bookstore has CCTVs everywhere., so it’s better if he just wait for a bit to do that.

 

Roseanne knew what he wanted when she saw the look on his eyes as both stare at each other. She knew everything he wanted to do and also understood why he didn’t continue and actually, she was thankful for that because maybe she wouldn’t have been avail to stop him.

 

She noticed she was starting to get hot and her cheeks went so red that she covered both, making Yoongi smile.

 

“Someone is shy” He teased.

 

She stepped back a little. “Shut up…” She said, caressing her cheeks.

 

A silence was created between them for a few seconds.

 

“I like your hair color” He said, grabbing a string of her ponytail between his fingers.

 

She smiled at him.

 

“I like yours too” She said, brushing his hair back. “You look so handsome”

 

He smiled and looked very proud of his pinky cheeks but Roseanne didn’t for that, she loved how he looked when he was shy because she has never saw him that way.

 

She looked a little nervous to ask but she kind of has to. “Was it difficult?”

 

He sighed, knowing what she meant.

 

“Very, sometimes I found myself in fetal position due to the abstinence syndrome” He made a pause as he opened his arms. “But I made it”

 

“I’m sorry” Roseanne suddenly said. “I’m sorry for my hurtful words that day, I-”

 

He shushes her as he cupped her face again to give her a slight kiss on her nose. “It doesn’t matter anymore”

 

She stills feels a bit wrong and guilty about it but if he forgot it, he forgot it and he moved on with his life after that, finding a whole different way to face it.

 

“You want to help me?” She asked him. “I can’t leave if I don’t clean up this place”

 

He started to take off his coat. “Where do I hang this?”

 

“Beside the counter” She pointed. 

 

He ran to where he could hang his coat and came back to where she was while rolling his sleeves to his elbows.

 

“Pass me all the books on the box, ok?”

 

“Yes, sir” Yoongi said, starting to do what she commanded.

 

She received the book he gave her. “So… did you made any friends there?”

 

He nodded with a few more books in his hand. “Yeah! They were very nice people”

 

“Any girl?” She asked so suddenly without looking at him.

 

Yoongi smiled, sensing some kind of jealousy vibe. “Yeah… two actually”

 

She didn’t said anything.

 

“Actually she was the one who dyed my hair and the other was the secretary of the center. Very nice people, and very pretty as well…”

 

She made a sound with . “… I’m glad” but she sounded a little bit off.

 

Yoongi let out a soft laugh, very amused. “Are you jealous?”

 

“I don’t know what that word is”

 

“I do…” He said, passing her more books. “Do you want to know what the meaning of that word is?”

 

“Sure!”

 

He walked closer to her. “The thing I felt when Donghae told me about Jackson”

 

One of the books she got on her hand fell but didn’t made it to the floor, Yoongi could reach it out.  “Jackson? Donghae?” Her eyes widened open. “Donghae knew?”

 

“Don’t change the conversation”

 

“I’m not changing any conversation, I’m serious”

 

“Yeah he knew, what about Jackson? Who is that guy?”

 

“Wow, aunt will be so pissed”

 

“Don’t change the subject”

 

“What subject?” She asked him, acting clueless and getting down the ladder. “Come; let’s go to the next shelf” A smiled formed on her lips

 

Yoongi knew what she was trying to do but he pulled the box up and followed her. “Who is Jackson?”

 

“So, what was the names of your friends? They had a lot of time in the center?”

 

“Roseanne Park…”

 

“I mean, they were there before you?”

 

“Who is Jackson?” Yoongi keeps asking, but now, it just turned amazingly amusing.

 

“Wow! Talking about that… I really want to be there when she finds out Donghae knew” She said, walking in front of him and placing the ladder in front of the shelf. “Well, I knew something fishy was happening when you sent me the letter” She made a pause. “But I-”

 

Yoongi let the box fell on the floor and grabbed her by the waist to make her look at him. He pulled her very close to his body. “Who. Is. Jackson?”

 

She smiled playfully, looking into his eyes. “Are you jelous?”

 

“Yes, who is Jackson?”

 

Roseanne’s teasing smile faded away quickly.

 

The old Yoongi would’ve answer like that as well, so the honesty on his body still intact, that part of him didn’t change.

 

“He’s- He’s just a guy a met and had a date with”

 

He lifted one of his eye brows. “How was that date?”

 

Roseanne shrugged and his hold softened. “It was nice, but I wasn’t that interested”

 

“Did he kissed you?”

 

She shook his head.

 

“There was a second date?”

 

“Is this a police interrogation?”

 

“Answer me…” He got even closer to her.

 

“Well… we went to Lotte World but that was with Taehyung and Lisa so…”

 

He got very surprised, “Taehyung and Lisa are dating?”

 

She smiled. “Yes, they are!”

 

“Wow!” He said, stepping back a little. “So he got some balls?”

 

Roseanne nodded.

 

“What about Namjoon and Jisoo?”

 

“Still together”

 

“Hoseok and Jennie?”

 

“Intact”

 

“Jungkook and Eunhwa?”

 

“They are so cute together with their baby. It’s kind of hard for me to remember how Jungkook was trying to have something with me”

 

Yoongi laughed. “Jimin?”

 

“Oh, we went to a coffee the other day and he met one of our friends; her name is Yuri and they just happen to be dating as well... it's nothing srious but...”

 

“Oh my God” He placed both hands on his hips. “I lost so many things, even the opportunity to bully and teasing Jimin”

 

“But you did it for a good reason, don’t you think?”

 

“I guess” He said, still a bit upset. “By the way, I need to tell you-”

 

“Holy !”

 

They both looked at the direction where the scream came.

 

“Yoongi?”

 

“Taehyung?”

 

“Dude!”

 

“Dude!”

 

Yoongi walked fast while Taehyung just ran to where he was to hug him tight. He wrapped his arms around Yoongi’s shoulder and legs around Yoongi’s waist.

 

He was so excited to see him again that he felt desires to cry.

 

“Is it really you?” Lisa asked with the inventory on her arms and a smile on her face. She saw Roseanne smiling and nodding at her. “Wow!”

 

Taehyung let go off him. “Where were you?” He said, holding him by his shoulders.

 

“I was in rehab dude”

 

“That’s my boy!!” He hugged him again. “I’m so happy to see you again!”

 

“Me too, man” Yoongi smiled as he patted his back.

 

“I have so many things to tell you. A lot of things happened when you weren’t here” Taehyung said after letting him go.

 

“Yeah, I know”

 

He started to take off his jacket and scarf. “You left so suddenly, we were so worry”

 

“I’m sorry about that man, but knowing you guys, you woulnd’t have let me go”

 

Taehyung nodded.

 

“And I really needed that”

 

His friend patted his shoulder. “I understand, but still, we missed you. I think we need to get together and talk like no tomorrow and... uh...hey… I need to tell you something that happened… it’s about Sora” Taehyung whispered, getting closer to him. “Her apartment was confiscated, she was close to go to prison but her father ship her to Japan”

 

Yoongi stayed in silence, only paying full attention to him.

 

“After that we haven’t seen her but Hoseok said she sent him a message saying she'll go to the rap festival this weekend”

 

“Why?”

 

Taehyung made a worried face. “Because, she knows we’re going. She knows you’re going”

 

Yoongi frowned. “How can she knows I’m going?”

 

“I don’t know man, she’s crazy” He got even closer to him. “Don’t freak out but she actually sent some dudes to interrogate Jimin. We didn’t know where you were, so they didn’t touch him, but still is pretty ed up”

 

“That crazy little is making my life impossible” Yoongi said, his mouth haven’t change either. “I don’t know what I should do with her. I’m sick of it”

 

Taehyung looked very upset about it as well. “The th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter