Goodbye (TOPRi)

Love In The Dark - A Series of Drabbles

Title: Goodbye
Author: VVIPforSeungri
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: TopRi
Word Count: 563
Genre: Fluff
Summary: Seungri and Seunghyun have a different way of saying goodbye. (sorta, this summary was terrible at summarizing this xD)
Disclaimer: I don't own them, no matter how hard I try.
AN: WOAH. DID I, QUEEN OF ANGST, JUST WRITE FLUFF FOR THE PROMPT OF GOODBYE?! wtf...
 

“Goodbye,” SeungRi said wistfully, hands lingering over SeungHyun’s as he slowly pulled away to get into his car. It was just past 3pm and SeungRi had a meeting to get to at 4.

“Good… night,” SeungHyun said sweetly. SeungRi looked at him curiously; it certainly wasn’t anywhere near nighttime yet. “I don’t want to say goodbye to you,” SeungHyun explained, leaning in for one last kiss. “If I say goodnight, I’ll know for certain that you’ll be there when I wake up the next morning, still in my arms for me to love.”

SeungRi’s eyes softened and a tender smile crossed his face. His hand reaches up to touch SeungHyun’s face, “And you’ll be there for me to love as well,” he reminded gently. SeungHyun nods a little sadly and ushers SeungRi into his car.

“Goodnight, SeungRi,” he calls.

SeungRi grins through the windshield and says, “Goodnight!” back.

---

“Well, bye, SeungHyun!” SeungRi chirps brightly. SeungHyun rolls his eyes and smirks.

“Bye, SeungHyun!” he mimics, hand flailing around in an imitation of SeungRi’s flamboyancy. “I don’t know what you’re talking about, I’m coming with you!” SeungHyun declares. SeungRi just laughs and shrugs as SeungHyun joins him on the sidewalk, linking hands easily.

---

“I gotta go now, SeungRi. I’ll see you later, okay? Goodbye!” SeungHyun says rapidly, dressing in a hurry and not realizing for the moment that he was trying to shove his foot into a hat and not a shoe. SeungRi blinks blearily and pouts, SeungHyun considers being late (again) just so can climb back into bed and kiss SeungRi’s pout away.

“How can it good if you’re saying bye?!” SeungRi whines, making grabby hands towards his lover’s neck. SeungHyun chuckles and leans in for a goodbye kiss, which SeungRi totally takes advantage of by forcing SeungHyun back on the bed and sticking his tongue down SeungHyun’s throat. SeungHyun has to forcibly remind himself that his boss would fire him if he was late one more time and very reluctantly pulls himself away after a few minutes.

“How about I don’t say goodbye at all and just tell you I love you?” asks SeungHyun.

SeungRi thinks about it for a moment before nodding, “I suppose that could work.”

“Well then, I love you, SeungHyun,” SeungHyun says, speaking his lover’s real name instead of his nickname because SeungHyun was the only one allowed to call SeungRi SeungHyun anymore. It made things kind of confusing in bed, but it worked for the two of them at any rate.

“I love you, SeungHyun,” SeungRi reciprocates, falling back on his pillow ready to go back to sleep. SeungHyun smiles at the adorable sight of his panda lying furled up in a tight ball under the covers, snuggling into SeungHyun’s pillow.

---

“Lee SeungHyun,” Choi SeungHyun begins seriously. He gets slowly on one knee and fishes his hand into his pants’ pocket. Screams and shouts erupted from all over the stadium as thousands of fangirls started sobbing. “I vow to never say goodbye to you for the rest of our lives. Will you marry me?”

Lee SeungHyun’s eyes fill with tears and he starts sobbing uncontrollably along with the many fans. JiYong, YoungBae, and DaeSung look on proudly as SeungRi pulls SeungHyun to his feet and whispers a “Yes, I’ll love you forever,” against his lips. SeungHyun grins broadly and kisses SeungRi passionately.

Good morning.”
 
End.