Headbutt (Gen)

Love In The Dark - A Series of Drabbles

Rating: PG-13 (strong language)
Word Count: 513
Genre: Pure crack.
Summary: So, Seungri decides to say hello to his hardworking Jiyong-hyung. This should go well.
AN: Crackkkkkk. Better than angst? :) Kinda pointless... but still. Debating giving up "Letting Go" series. Or do you guys mind waiting for a while longer?


“Hey, hyung!” chirped SeungRi from across the room. JiYong frowned at his computer and immediately saved the file he was working on; he had had experience with the maknae and his things going unsaved in his vicinity. His ears still rung from the chewing out YoungBae had given him the other day in the studio. JiYong winced at the memory and a fresh wave of annoyance at the maknae swept over him.

“Hello, SeungRi,” JiYong said tiredly, turning to face the maknae, already dreading whatever it was SeungRi wanted. It wasn’t until that moment that he realized that SeungRi had been running towards him and that he had almost arrived.

Crack!

“Ow!!!” howled JiYong, clutching at his forehead in agony, eyes screwed up tight so SeungRi wouldn’t see the tears in his eyes. “JESUS, WHAT THE IS ING WRONG WITH YOU, YOU ING SONOFABIT—

JiYong! Stop swearing RIGHT NOW!” yelled YoungBae from the room next door.

JiYong turned, glaring at the wall that separated the two of them. “WELL, IS IT MY ING FAULT THAT SEUNGRI JUST DECIDED TO HEADBUTT ME?!” He could hear SeungRi howling with laughter behind him and JiYong made a mental note to kill the maknae as soon as was legally possible.

“JiYong!”

“Okay, jeez,” JiYong muttered mutinously. His eyes fixed on SeungRi beadily and SeungRi had the brains to wipe the laughter off his face immediately. “What the hell was that for?!”

SeungRi only grinned and pointed at his own forehead. “Like it? YoungBae complained that he always felt really uncomfortable when I hugged him, so I’ve decided just to go ahead and head everybody when I see them!”

JiYong’s eyes widened to impossible widths and he seriously contemplated sending SeungRi off to a mental institution to get tested for severe stupidity or something similar for the third time in a week. He dropped his head in his hands and groaned, wondering how on earth SeungRi had survived for fifteen years before coming to YGe, without the careful supervision from his hyungs. Seriously, his kind of people should be locked up somewhere where their idiocy could only harm themselves.

SeungRi,” JiYong moaned into his hands. “Please, don’t ever head anyone when you see them!”

A look of confusion crossed the maknae’s face before being replaced by one of shifty nervousness.

“So, uh... why shouldn’t I?” he asks, his voice conveying the first hints of doubt.

JiYong just stared at SeungRi until he realized SeungRi had been serious. “Because it hurts and people might get very angry at you if you try to give them concussions every time you see them.”

SeungRi’s eyes grew round and his mouth fell into a perfect O shape.  JiYong would have laughed if he hadn’t felt that sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach...

“So that’s why hyung was yelling at me!” SeungRi exclaims in wonder.

JiYong has an extremely bad feeling about this. A really bad feeling. “... who exactly did you hit, SeungRi?”

SeungRi smiles happily at JiYong. “I met President Yang in the elevator today!”
 
End.