untitled (DaeRi)

Love In The Dark - A Series of Drabbles

Rating: PG
Word Count: 961
Genre: Fluff? IDK
Summary: random daeri fluffehness!
AN: Woah, what a crack pairing xD IDK just felt like writing this after watching the G-Market thing. HOMFG THAT VIDEO. The wonderful GRi and DaeRi and BaeRi and Seungwhores in that video. /dies Lucky I could write this at all, I can't seem to write for this fandom anymore!

 

JiYong walked into his apartment and grinned at the couple on the couch. Although it was closer to a leer than a grin.

He strode purposefully to the couch and wedged himself forcefully between the two, smiling when DaeSung rolled his eyes and SeungRi grumbled under his breath. “Hey, you two,” he said warmly with a huge smirk on his face. He wrapped an arm around either maknae and pulled them close. “Watcha doin’?”

“Well, we were watching a movie before you decided to barge in and interrupt us,” replied DaeSung conversationally.

“Yah! This is my house—”

“My house, too, hyung!” whined SeungRi at once, pushing JiYong’s arm off from his shoulders.

JiYong grinned and wrapped both his arms around the maknae and proceeded to grab him in a headlock, SeungRi protesting profusely all the while. “Our house,” he amended over SeungRi’s shrieking.

“Yeah, and whenever you have guests over I always leave them alone,” muttered SeungRi, giving up his struggle and lying limply in JiYong’s grip.

“Plus, we’d be doing this at my house if only YoungBae-hyung wasn’t having his girlfriend over,” DaeSung pointed out.

“It’s okay. I like keeping maknae at home where I can see him. You never know when I feel like cuddling with my sweet, cute, lovely panda.” JiYong giggled and immediately latched onto the boy hanging in his arms, nuzzling into SeungRi’s neck.

DaeSung promptly responded by jabbing JiYong in the side. “Hyung,” he said sharply.

JiYong sighed. DaeSung was always such a spoilsport—he was always so calm when it came to things like this. Things meaning anything to do with SeungRi. Oh sure, on variety shows, DaeSung was the gag master, but he was all serious when it came to SeungRi. Probably because SeungRi was childish. He never reacted the way JiYong wanted him to. “Fine. Fine. Go to your boyfriend, SeungRi-yah. I don’t know what you see in him, though. So boring.” JiYong let SeungRi go and pouted when SeungRi immediately jumped into DaeSung’s arms.

“Just because he doesn’t freak out like you do when you’re jealous doesn’t mean he’s boring,” teased SeungRi. “Although, it’s always very entertaining when you do. But that’s probably why you’re single again.”

JiYong groaned theatrically and threw a pillow at the happy couple on the other side of the couch. “You don’t have to remind me about her. Your poor leader-hyung is just getting over her and you’re here rubbing salt into the wounds!”

DaeSung shrugged. “You make better songs like that. Why do you think Lies and Haru Haru were so popular?”

“You’re right!” JiYong glared in mock-outrage. “You INGRATES! You take advantage of my pain and then mock me for it after!” JiYong shook his head and wiped away nonexistent tears. “Poor, poor Kwon Leader. Forever alone, and your maknaes are so mean and—”

SeungRi giggled and nudged JiYong with a toe. “Don’t worry, hyung. You’re bound to find someone. I mean, even YoungBae-hyung has a girlfriend!”

JiYong threw his hands in the air. “Even worse! Even Bae has a girlfriend.” JiYong sighed again and wrapped his arms around himself pitifully.

SeungRi took pity on his hyung then and extracted himself from DaeSung’s arms. “It’s okay, hyung. At least you still have me.”

JiYong snorted and pulled his maknae in for a hug while DaeSung watched in amusement. “Small comfort.”

“Please. As if you don’t love doing skinship with me every chance you get. Photoshoots, interviews, concerts... you’re always hanging off of me.”

JiYong chuckled. “True. Probably because you’re so cuddly. But speaking of photoshoots...” JiYong grinned and poked SeungRi in the ribs. “Bet you guys loved this one! You two got to finally do a shot together and stop pretending you aren’t ing each other—”

SeungRi blushed and DaeSung rolled his eyes again, grinning slightly. “Oh, shut up, hyung. Although, yes, I did like this one. I owe G-Market for that.”

“I don’t see what the point of this is, though,” SeungRi said suddenly, sitting upright and looking confusedly at DaeSung. “Why do we,” SeungRi gestured between DaeSung and himself, “have to hide and never do photo shoots together and have to pretend we’re oh-so-awkward, when JiYong and I can do whatever we want and people are perfectly fine with it?! They even named it, for God’s sakes. Nyongtory.” SeungRi shook his head. “All this skinship with hyung and people love it. So why can’t we do the same!” SeungRi looked incredibly put out by the idea, jutting out his lower lip against DaeSung.

DaeSung shrugged and pulled SeungRi close, dropping a kiss on his pouting lips softly. “You two are cute together. Besides—” added DaeSung quickly as SeungRi opened his mouth to protest, “Besides, I’d rather keep our relationship private. Plus, people also love our “awkward” relationship anyway.”

SeungRi hesitated, then nodded. “True. I guess all that matters is that I love you. I love you, by the way,” he added.

“I love you, too.”

“And I love both of you!” exclaimed JiYong, rolling his eyes and getting off the couch. “Ugh. I don’t think I can handle much more of this icky sweetness. I’m leaving. Maybe SeungHyun-hyung will have something better to do.”

“I thought you were looking for a girlfriend,” called SeungRi, watching JiYong as he left the room.

“Shut up!” replied JiYong before he slammed the door shut.

“Phew. He’s gone. Finally.” DaeSung shook his head and pulled SeungRi closer. “Now, where were we before JiYong oh-so-rudely interrupted our movie?”

“I think we were at the part where Prince Charming kisses the Princess.” SeungRi blushed slightly and tilted his head upwards.

“Very well, my Princess.”

“Hey, wait. I’m not the Prin—!”

SeungRi never got to finish his sentence. His lips were suddenly very occupied.