Awake

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Jimin hyung"

"Yes kookie,what do you need?" Jimin look at Jungkook who's playing with his hands.

"Can you take me to Tae hyung's room?I want to see him".Jungkook sounds like pleading and Jimin nod his head.

"Sure" Jimin starts pushing Jungkook's wheelchair towards Taehyung's room and stop when they are in front of the room.Jungkook looks hesitate at first but he nod his head at Jimin signalling that he is ready to see Taehyung.He just feels guilty and regret because of his stupid act that leads Taehyung to lay on the hospital bed.

Jimin push him to Taehyung who is lying on his bed looking paler than yesterday and it does break his heart at the sight.Jungkook approach the older and he can feel his tears is pooling his eyes.Jimin rub the younger's back in circle and Jungkook sobs a little.He then rub Taehyung's hand with his thumb.The sounds of the machine beeping softly but it irritates him and he don't know why he's mad at himself.

"Taehyung hyung.When will you wake up?You've been sleeping for two days already.Don't you miss me?" Jungkook choke with sobs and the tears start pouring down his face wetting the sheet.

"I'm so sorry for my childish behaviour that caused you to lay here.I'm so stupid and selfish.I should've listen to you and give you chance to explain but like you always said,i never listen.Now i'm blaming myself for all that happened and if you don't wake up anymore,i won't forgive myself.You know i'm crazy enough to do something stupid right hyung?I know you can't hear me but please.Please wake up.I have a lot of things to say" Jungkook wipe his tears and Jimin pull him into a warm hug before start to speak.

"Don't blame youself Jungkook-ah.You know Taehyung don't like it when you do something stupid and don't lose hope.Taehyung is strong and he will make it.He will wake up no matter what" he the younger's hair gently and he can feel the younger's weak nod.

"Thanks hyung" Jimin wipe the tears that stained Jungkook's face and he give Jungkook a reassuring smile.It is not like he don't feel sad at the sight of Taehyung's numb body lying on the bed.He needs to stay strong for the maknae.Taehyung is like a mood maker for them and Jimin feels empty because he don't hear Taehyung's laugh for two days now.He just don't used to it.

Jungkook refuse to leave Taehyung alone even Jimin promised that they will come back later.

"Jungkook-ah"

"No,i'm not leaving" Jungkook never leave Taehyung's side from the morning.Jimin sigh for the nth times.No matter what he said to the younger,he can never change his mind.

"Please you need to eat something.Plus it's time for you to take your meds" Jimin said softly and Jungkook shake his head several times.

"What if he wakes up and i'm not here with him?I want to be the first thing he sees the moment he open his eyes"

Another sigh.

Jimin finally give up and he pat the younger's head.

"Alright then.What if i bring the food and your meds here.You can eat here with Taehyung.How is it sounds?" Jimin said and to his surprise Jungkook nod his head.The younger don't eat anything since morning and Jimin sigh in relief.

"Wait here okay?I'll bring the food and meds for you"

"Okay"

Jungkook have no idea for how long he's been sleeping on Taehyung's bed side.He jump on his wheelchair when he saw Jimin and Hoseok are smiling at him.

"Gosh hyungs.You scared me" Jungkook held his chest and both Jimin and Hoseok chuckle while ruffling his hair.

"Sorry,we don't have a heart to wake you up.You must be tired" Hoseok said smiling.Jungkook return the smile and he suddenly frown looking at Taehyung.

"Did Tae hyung showing the sign on waking up?Or did he wake up when i'm asleep?"

"Calm down Jungkook.He's not waking up yet.But i'm sure he will wake up soon" Jimin smile.

The clock keeps ticking and Taehyung still sleeping not showing any sign of waking up.Hoseok and Jungkook are having a hard time to keep their eyes open.

"Jungkook-ah.You should go to your room and have some sleep.It is almost 1 a.m.I'll stay here with Taehyung and Hobi hyung will go with you okay?If Taehyung wake up,i'll let you know.You need rest too"

"Okay,good night Chim"

"Goodnight guys"

"Kookie,let's go"

Jungkook nods weakly and Hoseok push him slowly.

"Wait"

Hoseok stop on his track and give the maknae a confuse look.

"I want to say goodnight to Tae hyung too"

"Alright"

Jungkook grab Taehyung's hand and kiss it while smiling.

"Good night Tae hyung.See you tomorrow okay?Make sure you wake up tomorrow or i will kick you in the if you're not" Jungkook try to stand up on his own but his knees are shaking so Jimin has to support him by his waist.Jungkook place a small kiss on Taehyung's cold forehead before waving him goodbye.

"Let's go.Night Jimin hyung"

"Night Kookie"

Hoseok helps Jungkook to get on his bed and tuck him to sleep.Hoseok let out a chuckle when he hears a soft snore from the younger in less than five minutes he lay on the bed.

"You must be really tired.Sleep well Jungkook" Hoseok pull the blanket to the sleeping boy's chest and he turn on the heater because it is freezing cold tonight before he also drifting to sleep.

Jimin is playing game with his phone to keep him awake just in case Taehyung wake up.He also make coffee to himself but guess it didn't work.He fell asleep on the couch and he jolted awake hearing someone is coughing violently.He rubs his eyes and then he realized that the one who is coughing just now is Taehyung.He get up from the couch and almost fell on his face after bumped on the coffee table.

"Oh my god Tae.You're awake"

Taehyung keeps coughing like his lungs will pop out from his chest any second.He also gasping for air and Jimin rub his back not knowing what to do.

"Oh my god what should i do?Oh my..Tae hold on okay.I'm calling the doctor" Jimin get up from his seat to call for help but Taehyung stops him.

Taehyung grips Jimin's arm and his eyes starts to water from coughing too much.Taehyung held his chest and breathing heavily while choking.He try to speak but his voice won't coming out.His throat feels dry.No,too dry and burning.His head is killing him too and he can't breathe properly.His sight also blur because of the tears.

"I can't hear you Tae.I'm calling for help"

"Wa.." Taehyung is struggling to speak and Jimin feels like an idiot right now.

"What?"

"Water!" Taehyung finally manage to get the word out of his throat.His voice is hoarse and Jimin facepalm.

"Of course you need water.What an idiot am i" he get up from his seat heads to the small pantry inside of the room and return with a glass of water.

Jimin help Taehyung to get up and hands him the glass.Taehyung gulp the water in one go and asking for one more glass.Taehyung can finally breathe and he shuts his eyes try to ease the headache.He then open his eyes and glare at Jimin.

"What?"

"Jiminnie pabo"

"Wow,i thought you're going to say 'thank you jiminnie for saving my life' " Jimin roll his eyes before hit Taehyung on his arm playfully.Taehyung wince in pain and Jimin apologize almost immediately forgetting that Taehyung broke his right arm.

"Oopss sorry.I forgot"

"Where is Jungkook?Is he okay?"

Jimin frown.

"Seriously Tae?You should worry about yourself instead of anyone else.Jungkook is doing fine and he is resting in his room"

"Good to know"

"Jimin"

"Hmm?"

"For how long i've been sleeping here?"

"Almost three days"

"Oh.."

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Yes,i'm doing fine but my head is a little dizzy"

"I'll inform the doctor about your waking up and i will call the others to let them know too"

Hoseok groans when he feels someone is shaking him.He feels like he just sleep for 10 minutes.Who the hell is ruining his beautiful sleep?

"Hyung"

"Umphh"

"Hobi hyung wake up"

"Five more minutes"

"Taehyung is awake"

Hoseok snap his eyes open hearing the news.

"What?Really?Taehyung is awake for real?" Hoseok half talking half whispering.

"Tae hyung is awake?" Both Jimin and Hoseok look at the owner of the voice.Jungkook rub his eyes and ready to wear his slipper but Hoseok is fast enough to catch him before he fall.

"Jungkook-ah be careful.You're still weak to stand on your own"

"I want to see Taehyung hyung"

Hoseok then help Jungkook to get on his wheelchair.Jungkook don't know why his heart beats so fast.He's glad that Taehyung is finally awake but he don't think he can confront his hyung right now.He is ashamed and scared if Taehyung hates him.He is the cause Taehyung get hit.

***


Ring
Ring

"Hel.." Jin pick up his phone and was startled by the shouting from the other line.

"Hyung...Jin hyung!" Jimin shout through the phone.

"Oh my goodness Jimin.Why are you screaming?"

"Taehyung..he's awake.Come quick and please tell the others" Jin end the call and he is getting ready to go to the hospital with the others.

Taehyung is playing with his blanket and is looking at the ceiling.Suddenly the door creak open revealing Jimin,Hoseok and the person he miss the most is Jungkook sitting on the wheelchair.

Jimin smiles at him while Hoseok is pushing Jungkook near his bed.Jungkook keep looking on the floor not lifting his head even once.Taehyung frowns when Jungkook don't even spare a glance at him and he also quite not saying anything.

Jungkook hates me.

Jimin seems to notice Taehyung's frowning and he looks at Jungkook.He nudged Jungkook's side and he suddenly said to Hoseok.

"Hobi hyung,let's go outside.I need fresh air.Come on" Jimin pull Hoseok forcefully and Hoseok don't get a chance to say anything.

"Okay" Hoseok then disappear together with Jimin.

Taehyung had the urge to hug the younger but the incident that night flooding his mind.Jungkook hates him because he's a liar.Jungkook also said don't show his face anymore but what hurts the most is Jungkook called him disgusting.He is a disappointment and he feels so small.

"Jungkook-ah"

No response.

"I know you hate me but please look at me.Just once is enough.I'm sorry if this is too much to ask but I miss you so much.If you don't want me stay here with you anymore it's fine.I will leave but please look at me.I'm so sorry.I don't deserve your kindness.I'm really sorry if i burdened you".Taehyung feel his heart is swelling and he bit his lips so hard that it bleeds.He try so hard not to break down in front of the younger.

"Okay then" Taehyung is about to  close his eyes when suddenly he was pull into a bone crashing hug.

"Ouch" he wince and Jungkook lift his head with tears in his eyes.

"Why are you crying hmm?" Taehyung pull Jungkook with his left hand and Jungkook don't want to let go.He grips Taehyung hand and he is crying so hard till his body shaking.

"Kook-ah.Please stop crying.What happened?" Taehyung try to calm the crying boy.

"Please don't leave.I love you hyung"

Taehyung smiles and he ruffles the younger's hair.

"I thought you hate me?"

"No,i didn't mean it.I was mad that night and i can't control it.I don't hate you hyung i swear and i regret it now.I'm so sorry for calling you disgusting and i..."

"Shh...it's okay i know.I heard you the other day" Taehyung smiles and god Jungkook really miss that boxy smile.

"You heard?"

"Of course i can hear you and i forgive you already"

"But you're so stupid hyung.Why would you do that?Why did you take the hit for me?"

"Because you're worth it"

*omg i'm so sorry for the late update.i'm super duper bz with my life.lol.i've been working and taking care of my dongsaeng because he stays with me now and no lie.i'm killing myself slowly with exhaustion.btw did u guys watch blood sweat and tears japaneese version?that mv is so lit but wat happen to them?i mean kookie puke blood,v stabs jin,rapmon gives poisonous drink to jk.jimin and yoongi..hobi too.too much for my heartue.. T_T