Shattered glass

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

Jungkook is sitting under the usual tree near the school field.He went there when he wants to be alone.The tree where the day Taehyung steal his kiss.He close his eyes while listening to the music.There were about 5 to 7 students are playing soccer at the nearest field he was sitting.He is drifting to sleep slowly when something hit his head.Really hard that he almost faint.His head spinning and his sight starts to blur."Ah" he hold his head and winced in pain.He can hear someone is running towards him but he can't see clearly who is it.

"Oh my gosh i'm so sorry.Are you okay?" The boy sounds worried seeing the poor boy didn't respond to him.He just keep his head down and held his head."Let me help you up.We're going to the school's clinic." The blonde help Jungkook to get up while supporting his waist."Are you okay?" He asked once again afraid if Jungkook might lost conciousness. "No,i'm not okay.My head hurts a lot" Jungkook staggered a bit.

"Hyung,help me.Someone's injured" the boy is struggling to keep Jungkook standing straight as the younger is taller than him.

"Why,what happened?" Jungkook immediately recognized the voice.

"Jin hyung?"

"Oh Jungkook.Are you okay?How are you feeling?Can you see us?" He waves his hand in front of Jungkook.

"I can see you but my head is spinning now"

"Sit down first" Jin help the boy to sit on the bed."How did this happened?" Jin ask the blonde."Uh,i accidently hit his head while playing soccer"

"You should be careful next time Jimin"
"I'm sorry" he smiles sheepishly and rub his nape.
"How is he hyung?I'm sure i hit really hard just now" he send an apologetic look to the youngest.
"It is nothing serious just he needs to rest.Jungkook-ah,can you go home by yourself or you want someone to go with you?"
"I'll just walk alone.No need to worry.I'm fine now" Jungkook get up ready to leave.
"Okay,but Jungkook-ah" Jungkook stop and turn to Jin "Yes hyung?" "Please be safe" Jimin and Jin exchanged worried look to the youngest.
Jungkook have no idea why Jin always said 'take care' and 'be careful' to him.It's not like he's in danger and something bad might happen to him right?At least that is what he thought.

Jungkook went straight home and take a shower to freshen his tired body.The warm water makes him feels relax.He closed his eyes and the accident flashed across his mind.He take a deep breath and shake his head to make it go away but it didn't.Tears starts to fell on his cheek.Something is bothering him about the accident.Who is standing in front of him while the accident happened?The most important is why is he still alive?

Taehyung is watching the younger breaking down again.Jungkook is closing his eyes and he sank slowly into the bath tub."This is all my fault" he said slowly while sinking his head deeper and deeper into the water.Jungkook is blaming himself again and this time by drowning himself.Taehyung can see the boy's hair visible only several inches above the water before disappear completely."I have to stop this but how?".Jungkook is no longer to be seen.He can't think straight.He only wants this to end.He is living in guilt and he thinks he killed both his parents.That is what other people said about him.

Jungkook's head feels light and he found it hard to breathe as the water starts to get into his lungs.He's starting to lose his conciousness when he heard something like a glass breaking.Loud enough for him to hear under the water.He jumped a little and pull his head out of the water almost immediately hearing the noise.He open his eyes and see the mirror is hanging above the sink before now scattering on the floor."How?" He scratch his head and picking up the shattered glass carefully and toss it in the dustbin.He wrap the lower part of his body with the white towel hanging behind the door.Taehyung sighed in relief and whisper "Please don't do that again Jungkook-ah"

Jungkook wears his dark blue pyjama and head downstairs to prepare for dinner.He rummaged through the kitchen cabinet and take out a can of tuna putting it into a bowl.He chopped some onions,salad and chillies before mixing them together with the tuna.He spread the tuna and just make a simple sandwich to fill his tummy.Jungkook open the fridge and grab a bottle of milk drinking it without pouring them into the glass.He's too lazy to do the dishes later.

Jungkook went into his room and lying on his bed.He is trying so hard to keep his eyes open but he's too sleepy to do that.He feels a little groggy and he close his eyes slowly falling to sleep.But he thinks he saw something before he fell asleep.Someone is tucking him in to sleep.Maybe because he's too tired and starts to seeing things.