Access Granted

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes.I've think about it and this is final.I can't bear to see him hurting himself anymore" said Taehyung sadly.

A sigh can be heard from the elder.Taehyung keep his head down playing with his fingers.What if his request rejected?

"This is a really big decision for you.You are risking yourself to become a human.What if you fall?"

Hearing the word 'fall' is enough to make Taehyung shiver.There was once an angel like him requested to be a human.He was supposed to take his mate's last breath but end up saving him instead.He disobeyed and was casted out making him the first fallen angel.He was cursed for the rest of his life and nothing was heard about him since then.

The elder then smile at Taehyung and place his hand on Taehyung's shoulder."Do you change your mind?"

"No." Taehyung whisper but loud enough for the latter to hear.Still not lifting his head scared to face the other angel.The angel that was higher rank than him and that was the archangel.He's on charged for approving his angel's request like Taehyung's.

"What is the rule?" Taehyung has gained his courage facing the senior angel standing in front of him.

"I think you already knew the rules but let me make it clear for you one more time.You know that you have to come back when your mate is dead right?"

"Yes i know" the word 'dead' makes Taehyung flinched.

"Second,once you become a human you have to control your feelings.The main reason why the previous angels are fallen because they have developed feeling towards their mates."

Taehyung nod his head not sure if he can control his feelings towards the younger.What if he end up fallen like his seniors?He pushed it aside because all that matter now is Jungkook's safety.

"Third,you will lost your wings and your ability as an angel but it is just temporary.You will get them back once your mission is succeed.Oh and don't forget.You will become mortal just like human which mean you can die too" he said while smiling.

"You know the last rule right?" He sounds serious and he has the straight face that makes Taehyung shaking.He knows the last rule.It is not a rule but more like a task.The hardest one amongst them all.

***

Jungkook is walking to his class.The hallway is crowded like always and he just walk pass them ignoring the judging look from the crowd.He went straight to his seat and suddenly one of the girl approaching him."Hey cutie" Jungkook is looking outside the window ignoring the girl completely.

"You know it is rude when you ignoring someone who tries to talk to you right?" She said with smirk on her face.

"What do you want?" Jungkook throw an annoying look to the girl.

"You caught my attention.I like you" she said trying to touch Jungkook's face but he grab her wrist and look straight in her eyes."I'm not interested on someone like you.Besides,i'm gay" He said that just to make her leave and it works."Ew,disgusting" she left immediately while stomping her feet.Jungkook scoffed and put his chin on the table.Today feels like longer than usual and Jungkook is not paying attention to his class today.He don't feel like studying today.

The bells rang and the class for today is over.Jungkook gather his things and ready to leave."Jungkook-ah" he stop walking and looking for the owner of the voice."Oh Jimin-sshi".Jimin is running towards the younger while smiling."Are you okay now?" "Oh yes,i'm perfectly fine now". "Where are you going after this?Are you free?" "I'll just go home and i don't have any plans yet.Why?" "Would you mind if ask you to hang out with me?I'll buy you a drink as an apology"
Jungkook smiles and agreed to come with Jimin."By the way don't be too formal.Just call me Jimin hyung as i'm older than you".Jungkook nod his head and smiles.

"Hello good evening.What would you have for drink?" The waitress is greeting them politely while taking their order.

"Caramel macchiato for me" Jimin said smiling.

"Make it two" Jungkook said and the girl nodded leaving."Where do you live Jungkook?"

"It is two blocks from here.What about you hyung?"

"I live with my friends but they ditched me today.Those jerk" Jungkook laughed at the elder."I always see you alone.Don't you have any friends here?" Jimin suddenly ask."No,i don't.Too lazy to make friends" Jungkook answered simple."So i'm your first friend?" "No.Namjoon hyung first,Jin hyung second and you are the third."
"Wow,you already have three friends.Good job" Jimin joked and Jungkook just shake his head."You know Jin hyung?" Asked Jungkook. "Yep,he's my first friend here.He just like my hyung.He cares about us more than himself." "Us?" "Yes,it is five of us.You haven't met them yet.I'll introduce them to you one day".They are chatting for about 2 hours from now and Jungkook starts to feel comfortable with Jimin's bubbly personality.Maybe making friends is not bad at all.

Jungkook walks home alone and he plug his earphone like always.He just hated the surroundings.They just like noise to him and by listening to the music he feels calm.The light turns green and when he was about to cross the road,someone grab his waist and pull him making him fell to the ground.The tyre screech can be heard and he then realized he was about to get hit but someone saved his life.The boy is helping Jungkook to get up."Are you okay?" He looks worried and Jungkook nod his head."Uh yes i'm fine and thanks..."

"It's Taehyung" The boy said and showing a rectangular smile to Jungkook.

 

*yay,finally Taehyung is here!Let vkook sail! 😚