Thank You

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

Jungkook is sitting alone on the park bench and startled when someone tapped his shoulder."Sorry.Do i scared you?" Taehyung smiles at his dongsaeng."Yep a little" said Jungkook simple while watching the kids playing soccer but Taehyung know the younger is spacing out."What are you doing here?I'm looking for you everywhere." "I just need fresh air and i have nothing to do today" "You should let me know if you're going somewhere.You make me worried" Taehyung glance at Jungkook before let out a sigh."You look distracted since yesterday.Want to share?" Taehyung sling his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.Jungkook just sigh and shake his head."I'm fine hyung." Jungkook try to give his best smile but it looks so fake."It's okay if you don't want to talk about it now.But if you ever need anything just tell me.I'm always here"
"Thanks hyung."
"Thanks for what?"
"For always here by my side and taking care of me.You always makes me smile when i'm feeling down.You are like my guardian angel" Taehyung can see his mood brighten up a little."Jungkook-ah" Taehyung bits his lower lips nervously.
"Ne hyung?"
"Do you believe in angel and heaven?"
"I don't know.Eomma said they are real but do they really exist?"
"Of course they are real.Everybody has their own guardian angel.The angels are watching over them everytime and everywhere but you can't see them."
"So i have mine too?He is watching over me right now?" Jungkook looks excited.
"Yes,he is watching over you right now"
"I wonder how my angel looks like.Do they have wings?"
"Umm,yes"
"How do you know about these angels stuff hyung?"
"Uh.I read it somewhere" lie again Taehyung.You lie like a pro now.
"Wish i can see my guardian angel someday"
"Yes someday.Who knew if you're lucky enough"
"Wait.I changed my mind.I don't need another guardian angel" Jungkook smiles.
"What do you mean?"
"I already have one.He's with me right now".Jungkook tighten his grip on Taehyung's hand.Taehyung smiles and hug the younger closer."Yes.I am your guardian angel"

You will be fine as long as i'm here. I will protect you at all cost. Even if i have to sacrifice myself.

***

"Jimin"
"Yes"
"Jimin"
"Yes Yoongi hyung"
"Jiminnie"
"Aish hyung.What do you want?" Jimin lose his patient at this clingy hyung.
"I wrote a song for you"
"Eh,what's with the song?"
"Nothing.I just get bored and feel like writing one.I want you to listen to it" Yoongi shove his phone to Jimin."Here.Then tell me how do you think about the song" Yoongi is grinning showing his gummy smile.
Jimin is wearing a headphone listening to the song Yoongi wrote for him.The melody is so soft and the way Yoongi played the piano somehow sooth him.It is like Yoongi plays it sincerely from his heart.Not bad.
"So how was it?" Yoongi is smiling and his eyes are sparkling."Hmm..not bad."
"That's it?I took almost a week to write this and all you said is not bad?" Yoongi pout and Jimin suddenly get up from the couch."Where are you going?"
"I'm showing this to Namjoon hyung.He has a good taste in music and he compose too.Let hear about what he said" Jimin stands up and Yoongi grab his hand."So you're saying i have a bad taste in music?"
"No i didn't say that you have bad taste in music" Jimin shrugged and walks toward Namjoon who's playing games with Jin."Hyung tell me what you think about this song" Jimin handed Namjoon Yoongi's phone.Yoongi snatched his phone from Jimin's hand and furrowed his eyebrows."Why would you do that?I made it specially for you.I just want you to listen to it.Only you" Yoongi then turn his back towards Jimin and stomp his feet into their bedroom."Uh oh" Namjoon and Jin said in unison."Looks like someone is sulking" Jin cooed and Jimin went to his bedroom.

***

"Have you found out about that kid yet?"
"Yes but not much.This kid is so mysterious.I can't find his family background and all i know is he went to the same school as that boy.Jungkook isn't it?"
"That's all you got?I paid you for nothing" the elder throw the glass to the wall and it shattered on the floor.The other jumped and keep his head down.
"What about the orphanage?Maybe he live there before.I want you to find as many information as you can about that kid.Anything.I'll make it double.Don't let me down this time or you have to pay".
Hearing the word 'double' the man eagerly nod."You can count on me"

***

"Wake up sleepy head.You're going to be late.Again" Taehyung is shaking the younger vigorously but he won't budge.Taehyung pull the blanket over and throw the pillow towards the younger but he is still sleeping like a dead.Suddenly something clicked on Taehyung's head.He jumped on top of the sleeping boy and pinch his s makes Jungkook jolted awake."Yah hyung.This is called a ual harrassment!" Jungkook crossed both his hands on his chest."I don't care.This is the only way to wake you up.Now get up"
"I don't want to.The bed feels so comfortable today.I can snuggle to this pillow all day" Jungkook hug his pillow and his long legs are dangling.When Jungkook is about to close his eyes again Taehyung grab his leg ready to pull it."I'm going to drag you to the bathroom and shower you as well." Jungkook snap his eyes open hearing the 'shower you' words from Taehyung.This hyung really mean it.There's one day when Jungkook not waking up and Taehyung said he would shower him on his bed.And when he thought the elder just threats him,but he came back soon after with a pail of water and splash it on his face while he's sleeping.He really mean it.This hyung is really scary sometimes."Okay fine.Gosh hyung you scared me" "Good.Now go" Jungkook drag his feet lazily to the bathroom.Little that they know someone is watching over them and Taehyung is become their main target now.