Almost

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Hyung can i ask you something?"

"Ask me about what?" Jin asked while munching his food.

"That day when we're having barbeque at your place" Taehyung hesitate at first but Jin looks at Taehyung."Yes,continue" he knows the younger is going to ask him about the question left unanswered because of Hoseok suddenly barged into the kitchen.

"When you asked me if i'm going to tell Jungkook soon?You still remember right?" Taehyung scratch the back of his head "Yes i remember.What's wrong with it?" Jin pretend to act clueless.He smiles when the younger is struggling to make him to get the point.He just wants the younger ask him about it himself."What do you want me to tell Jungkook exactly?I don't get it".Jin finally chuckles and ruffles the younger's hair. "It is obvious Tae." Jin said calmly.Taehyung's heart is beating so fast.Does Jin really knows about his true identity?"Wha..what obvious?".Damn the stutter.Jin shifted his position to face Taehyung."You like him don't you?" Taehyung sighed in relief."Oh that..i thought you're going to ask me about something else".Taehyung let out an awkward laugh and Jin is giving him a weird look."Something else.So,you're hiding something from us?" Jin smirks seeing the sweat starts to form on the younger's forehead."Hiding something?No no i'm not hiding something.Why would i want to hide something?" Taehyung mentally slapped himself."You stuttered just now.So you do hiding something".Taehyung feels like he's been strangled and he can't breathe properly.Jin suddenly laugh and he pat Taehyung's back."I'm just kidding.It's just fun seeing you struggling like this Tae".Jin is wiping his tears while Taehyung is pouting at his hyung."Aigoo what's with the pout?You're so cute.I'm sorry" he pinched Taehyung's cheeks and the younger starts to smile.

Suddenly the conversation stopped when someone is clearing their throat.They both look up to see Namjoon and Jungkook standing beside their table with arms crossed on their chest."Looks like you guys are having fun here." Namjoon said and raised his eyebrows towards Jin."Yeah,maybe we should go somewhere else hyung.Let's not interrupt their lovey dovey session" Jungkook suddenly said while looking at clueless Taehyung and is grabbing Namjoon's arm ready to leave.Taehyung can feel his ears are getting hot.

Does Jungkook feels jealous towards him and Jin?

Taehyung smiles shyly and keeping his head down.He don't want Jungkook to see him blushing.It's too obvious.Jin stands up from his seat and grab both of Namjoon's and Jungkook's ears dragging them to their table."Ah Jinnie it hurts.My ear might fell off".Namjoon is whincing in pain."Sit down idiots and stop being childish".Namjoon and Jungkook finally sits beside each other facing Jin and Taehyung respectively."Tae,are you okay?" Namjoon finally ask when he saw Taehyung's face are all red."Are you sick?" Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's forehead."I'm fine Kookie.Just feels a little hot here" Taehyung fanned himself with his hand and Jin chuckled from his seat earning a 'shut-the--up-hyung' look from the younger.

***

Jungkook and Taehyung is sitting on the grass under the tree.The usual place Jungkook where loves to visit when he needs to free his mind."Why you love this place Kookie-ah?" Taehyung asked."I don't know but beeing here makes me feels calm and i can free my mind" Jungkook said closing his eyes inhaling the fresh air.Jungkook suddenly shift on his seat and lay his head on Taehyung's lap."I'm going to take a nap.Wake me up when we're going home" Jungkook then close his eyes and Taehyung straighten one of his leg to make the younger comfortable.Taehyung is staring at the view like a stunning art.Jungkook's small face,his pointy nose and pink lips.He brush the bangs that covers the younger's eyes and smile unconciously.He is definitely an art.The slow breeze makes Taehyung's eyes feels heavy but he shrugged it off.Jungkook looks so peaceful and his leg starts to feel numb but he scared if he move,the younger will wake up.Taehyung smiles when he hears the soft snore from Jungkook."You really sleep well huh?".The trees are swaying like they are dancing and Taehyung look up to the sky to see the dark clouds."It's going to rain soon but i don't have a heart to wake him up".Taehyung can feels rain droplets on his face.He quickly take off his jacket and put it on top of Jungkook's head covering him from the rain.He then lift Jungkook and put him slowly on his back.The younger still snore and doesn't move a bit.Taehyung piggyback Jungkook on his back after covering the latter's head with his jacket.He walks slowly to their house and suddenly Taehyung can feel a small movement on his back."Hyung?" Taehyung can feel the younger rub his eyes."Yes Kookie?" Taehyung continue his walking and suddenly Jungkook tap his shoulder."I'm awake.You can put me down now"

"No,just stay like that.We're almost home".Jungkook frowned seeing his hyung is drenched in rain.He can feel the elder is shivering and where is his jacket?He then realized that Taehyung used his jacket to protect him from the rain.He feels bad and warm at the same time.How lucky he is to have a hyung like Taehyung right now."Okay,we're home.You're heavy Kookie"."Told you to put me down earlier" Jungkook unlocked the door and ran inside his house handing Taehyung a towel."You should get change hyung.I'll make you a hot drink.Now go".

The loud alarm clock makes Jungkook jolted awake."I hate you" he grab the alarm clock and send it flying across the room."Kookie are you awake?" Taehyung shout from the kitchen."Yes,i'm going to take a shower" Jungkook shouted back.A cough can be heard from the kitchen.Taehyung is already in his uniform making pancakes for breakfast."Hyung,are you okay?" Jungkook sat on his chair.A hum can be heard from the elder as he busied himself preparing breakfast for both of them."I'm fine Kook.Why?"
"I heard you coughed just now"
"Finish your breakfast.You have quiz today remember?" Taehyung is trying so hard not to cough in front of Jungkook afraid if the younger worried about him.Jungkook widened his eyes and cursed."Damn it,how can i forget about the quiz?" He finish his breakfast real quick and wear his shoes."Hyung,i leave first.Thanks for the breakfast".Taehyung shakes his head and chuckles at the younger.The school bell ring and the class for today is over."Finally" Jungkook sighed and walk towards the hallway looking for his hyung.

"Jungkook..Jungkook!" Jungkook stopped walking and turning his head to the owner of the voice only to see Hoseok running towards him.
Sweats dripped from his forehead and he is panting hard."Whoa,breathe hyung.What's wrong?You saw a ghost or what?" Hoseok finally manage to catch his breath and he starts talking "Taehyung"
"Yes.What's wrong with him?" Jungkook asked nervously.
"He fainted!" Hoseok suddenly yelled makes Jungkook flinched.
"What?"