I Need U

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Hyung..Taetae hyung" Jungkook sings but frown when Taehyung is not in his room.The room is empty and the bed is already made.

"Where is this hyung go?" Jungkook searched for Taehyung everywhere but still can't find him.He dial Taehyung but he hears a vibrate coming from inside the room.He then saw Taehyung's phone is on the table.

"He even left his phone.I bet he's not going far" Jungkook keep on searching but then he remembers when he can't find Taehyung yesterday but end up he's on the rooftop.He go upstairs to check on him but widen his eyes at the sight.He's right.Taehyung is on the rooftop but he is standing on the balcony railing and top of it they are on the third floor.

What on earth is he doing?

"Hyung no!" Jungkook run as fast as he can and grab Taehyung's waist sending them both to the ground.He hug the elder so tight that Taehyung starts to cough because lack of oxygen.

Jungkook starts crying and mumbling on Taehyung's chest.Taehyung try to release the hold but the hug is getting tighter.

"Jungkook let me go" Taehyung said as he try to make Jungkook loosen his grip.

"No,if i let you go you will try to kill yourself once again" Jungkook said with a sob not letting Taehyung go.

"What?" 

"Why hyung?Why you do this?You always said to me if i'm having a hard time don't do this but you...you're not even telling me what is wrong with you but you want to kill yourself...and...you promised..." Jungkook is talking too fast and sobbing at the same time making Taehyung laugh.Jungkook lift his head and Taehyung covers his mouth with his hand.

"What's so funny?" Jungkook ask and Taehyung finally calm himself.

"Who said i'm going to kill myself?" Taehyung said with a chuckle.

"But you..." Jungkook said with a hiccup.

"I'm not going to jump.I'm trying to save the poor kitten.It stuck on that tree" Taehyung explain while pointing at the tree near the balcony.

"Oh" Jungkook said embarassing and Taehyung wipe the tears threatening to fall in the corner of his eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Taehyung tilt his head and Jungkook try to hide his face as red as tomato now.

"No just ignore me.This is embarassing" he said covering his face and Taehyung pull Jungkook's hand from covering his face gently.

"It's not embarassing.It is cute that you care about me.Aw,Kookie loves his hyung" Taehyung jokes to make  the crying boy feels better.

"Of course i care hyung.If you kill yourself,who's going to cook for me?I don't want to die from starvation" this time it's Jungkook time to tease his hyung.

"Oh" Taehyung said pouting.

"Pabo hyung.I'm just kidding.Of course i care about you" Jungkook pull Taehyung closer and smiles at him when Taehyung suddenly speaks.

"Would you help me with this poor kitten?" Taehyung ask and Jungkook help him to get the kitten from the tree.

"There you go baby" he release the kitten and it disappear from their sight in just a second.Jungkook can't help but amile at the sight.His hyung is really caring and soft-hearted.

"Oh and starting from today i will sleep in your room.And you're not allowed to go out without me" Taehyung said makes Jungkook back to his sense.

"Wha..." Jungkook try to protest but Taehyung put his finger on Jungkook's lips shutting him down.

"Shh,i'm not done yet" Taehyung continue "You have to let me know if you're going somewhere and don't talk to strangers"

"Hyung" Jungkook try to stop Taehyung from talking but the other just keep on talking ignoring him completely.

"You also have to let me know if you are feeling insecure or need help..."

"But..." 

"If you want to go somewhere when i'm not with you,you can bring Jimin or whoever you want but not that Yugyeom..."

Taehyung stop talking almost immediately when he feels a pair of lips on his.Jungkook peck on his lips and now he acts like nothing happened.

"Sorry,that's the only way to make you stop and guess it works" Jungkook said with his not-so-innocent face.

Taehyung's face feels hot and he swears if they are a cartoon character Jungkook can see smoke coming out from his ears.

***

"Jimin jimin jiminnie" Hoseok sings as he approach the lump on the bed.He jump on the lump covered in blanket.

"Chimchim wake up.We need to practice today" Hoseok said and a small groan can be heard from under the blanket.

"I don't want hyung.Let me sleep" Jimin said slowly and let out a small cough.Hoseok pull the cover but Jimin groan makes Hoseok suspicious.Jimin is always a morning person and he always wakes up first.

"Jimin-ah,are you okay?" Hoseok climb on the bed and pull the cover on Jimin's head.He put his hand on Jimin's forehead.

"Yah,Park Jimin!You are burning up" Hoseok yelling makes Jimin cover his ears.A second later,footsteps was heard and there is Yoongi come running to Jimin.

"What did you just said Jung Hoseok?" Yoongi ask while checking on Jimin who still curling on his bed.

"This idiot is having a fever but he just keep it to himself" Hoseok babbling and Yoongi immediately uncover Jimin from the blanket and touch his forehead.

" Jimin.You're hot" 

"I know.That's why you can't resist my charm" Jimin said jokingly.Both Hoseok and Yoongi glare at Jimin making him shut his mouth.

"What?" Jimin said between coughing and Yoongi scoff.

"Get up.I'm taking you to the hospital" Yoongi said sternly and Jimin shakes his head.

"You know i hate hospital hyung.Please,i don't want to" Jimin whines and Yoongi grab Jimin's waist to support him ignoring the younger's plead.

"You're going no matter what" Jimin sigh but put his hand on Yoongi's neck anyway.

"Hyung there's no need to go to hospital.I can rest at home and sleep all day.If i go to hospital,they will inject me or i have to stay for couple days.You know hospital foods are hyung.Don't you pity me hyung?" Jimin try to make Yoongi change his mind but no.

"Bbuing bbuing" Jimin makes an aegyo but Yoongi sigh.

"Not this time Chim" Jimin pout and let Yoongi drag him to the last place he would go.

Jungkook opens a door that located at the end of the hallway.His hand is trembling as he's holding the key on the other hand.He takes a deep breath and shove the key into the keyhole.After hearing a click he slowly twist the doorknob.

Taehyung is watching the younger slowly enter the room."I never open this door since appa is gone.This is where he place all his stuff and this is kind of his working place.He never let anyone get into this room but he leaves a note before the accident with this key in it" Jungkook shows the key and Taehyung just nod not saying anything.

"So it's your first time in this room" Taehyung ask and Jungkook hum in response.

"I don't know why he won't let anyone get into this room.Not even us" Jungkook sits on the sofa which covered with white sheet.

"He just needs some time to be alone.You know life is hard being a father" Taehyung said and Jungkook nod in agreement.

"Now i know where you got that from" Taehyung said makes Jungkook raise his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" 

"You always find a place to be alone when you're sad or upset.Just like your appa.You even cry alone until you fall asleep" Taehyung chuckles and receive a weird look from Jungkook.

"Wait,how do you know that?" Jungkook ask and Taehyung gulp.

Stupid mouth.You should learn how to shut up instead of saying stupid things you idiot.

"Because you do that often.Guess you get that from your appa.I'm just saying" Taehyung said and Jungkook is staring at him weirdly.

"Look,a piano" Taehyung said while skipping to the piano at the middle of the room.He brush the dust on the piano and take a seat ready to place his finger when Jungkook suddenly cut him. "You play?" Taehyung nod and grins.He place his fingers on the piano key and starts hitting the key.

He close his eyes and let his fingers dancing swiftly on the piano.He plays 'I need you' and the song is one of Jungkook's favorite.He listens to it everyday before going to sleep.

"Hyung" Jungkook whisper.

Taehyung is in his own world and he can't hear the younger.He opens his eyes but Jungkook is no longer with him.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung calls but he is nowhere to be seen.He explore the room and suddenly he saw a bookshelf on the corner of the room.He approach the shelf but he accidently hit something with his back makes the shelf moves aside making a small path big enough for him to walk through it.He peek through it and his mouth is slightly agape.It is a small room but is empty.He can only see a small box but it is locked."What is this?" He scan the box and scratch his head.He get out from the small room and close the door.

Jungkook is in his study room alone and he lock the door.He really need some time to be alone now.

"This is too much.He knows almost everything about me.Who you really are hyung?"