The Phantom of The Kiss Stealer

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Jungkook,are you done yet?" Taehyung ask from downstairs while fixing his hair.When he hears nothing from the younger,he head upstairs and went straight to Jungkook's room.He knocks the door and can hear a sigh coming from the blonde.

"Hyung" Jungkook whine."How do i wear this?" He is pouting while examining the red bowtie in his hand.Taehyung chuckles and Jungkook hand him the bowtie."Seriously?You don't know how to put this on?" Taehyung ask playfully but still helping Jungkook to wear the bowtie.

"Okay done" Taehyung fix the bowtie for the last time and turn Jungkook around to face the mirror.

"How do you know how to wear this?" Jungkook ask while checking himself out in the mirror after mumbling a small 'thanks' to his hyung.

"I've seen someone wear it before".Taehyung help Jungkook to fix his hair.Jungkook's eyes were fixed on Taehyung's body and didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.

"Is something wrong with face?" Taehyung ask while fixing Jungkook's tux not looking at the latter."Nothing.You look stunning tonight" Jungkook said simple.He has to admit that Taehyung looks so hot with that black tuxedo.It really match well with his firm body and long legs.Taehyung drag the younger downstairs."Alright.Let's go.The others are waiting"

Jungkook and Taehyung is walking side by side.Jungkook is walking slowly and Taehyung has to support his waist because Jungkook's foot isn't fully recovered yet.Taehyung is watching Jungkook carefully taking his step slightly limping."Are you sure you can walk?We can ask Jin hyung to pick us up" Taehyung ask worriedly."It's okay hyung.I'm fine" answer Jungkook not wanting to trouble his hyungs.

At the school

The two were now standing in front of the school entrance.They were amuse by the red carpet,white roses petals scattered on it and the students were wearing mask as they were told.Taehyung's mouth slightly open and Jungkook has to close them."Woah,i feel like in a Romeo and Juliet movie".While Taehyung is amazed by the view the chatting voice can be heard behind them."What's with this red carpet and roses thing?This is prom not Valentines Day" Yoongi complained and Jimin has to shut him up.

"Hey Taekook" Jimin smiles while hooking his arm with Yoongi."Hey hyung" Taehyung replied."Where are the others?" Jungkook asking Jimin about Hoseok and the Namjin couple.

"I don't know.They asked us to come first.They will be here in any minute.Don't worry" said Jimin."Oh look.They're here" Taehyung said pointing to the school gate revealing the Namjin couple and a pouting Hoseok.

"What's with that face Hobi hyung?" Asked Jimin."All of you have your partner but i'm here on my own.Alone" he sigh."Don't worry hyung.You will found someone and all you need is to be patience" Jungkook said and Namjoon cooed at the younger "Our maknae is all grown up".When they are about to go in,Hoseok tap Jungkook's shoulder making the boy stop on his track."Jungkook-ah,give Taehyung to me so I won't be lonely anymore" Hoseok grins and Jungkook is smiling to him."No" Jungkook said and Jin shake his head toward the frowning Hoseok."No Hoseok.Taehyung belongs to Jungkook.Leave them alone" Namjoon add makes Taehyung blush.

"Woaaah" now all 7 of them can't believe their eyes.The hall was decorated like a castle.The crystal chandeliar,the white curtains,a set of table filled with various types of foods and the hall was filled with red roses petals everywhere.All students have to wear the mask and some wearing long robe like the one in 'The Phantom of the Opera'.

"Alright students.I know you all were so excited about tonight but there are some rules you have to know and follow unless you want us to stop this event" the principal speaks through the speaker making the chatting stop."Rule no 1 : No one is allowed to wander outside the school's area during this event" he said eyeing the students before continue."Rule no 2 is please behave yourself which mean don't start a fight or whatsoever.If i caught someone snuck in the alcohol here,you know what i will do next.Do i make things clear?" A loud excited 'yes' was heard echoing the hall."Alright.Enjoy yourself" then the students cheer excitedly.

"Where's Jin hyung?" Jimin ask realising the eldest are nowhere to be seen.

"There" Namjoon pointed with his boring expression to the eldest direction already sitting on the table enjoying the meal.

"Why am i not even surprise?He's Kim SeokJin afterall" Yoongi interrupt.Jungkook and Jimin chuckles at their eldest hyung.He really looks happy in his little own world."He really eats well" Jungkook said earning a nod from Taehyung.

"You want to drink?I'll get it for you" Taehyung ask Jungkook who's sitting on the chair watching the other students."Sure" answered Jungkook simple."Wait here.I'll go get them" Taehyung said getting up from his seat earning a nod from the other.

Taehyung is pouring some drink into the glass and someone nudged his side.He jumped a little and it turns out to be Jin."So?" Jin said wiggling his eyebrows.Taehyung has the confuse look on his face "So what?".Jin sigh and put his hand on the younger's shoulder."Are you going to make a move or not?"."What move hyung?I don't get it"."Oh god Tae you're so dense.This is your chance.Tell him already.I mean confess"."I don't think i'm ready.What if he rejects me or he send me to the friend zone?Must be embarrassing" Taehyung said."Don't be ridiculous.It is obvious he likes you too Tae".Taehyung sigh and went straight to Jungkook giving him a glass of orange juice.

"Thanks hyung" Jungkook then sip the juice and suddenly Taehyung get up from his seat."I'm going to the washroom.You wait here okay?Don't go anywhere" Taehyung said half running before disappear from his sight.Jungkook heave a sigh but manage to smile after watching the Namjin couple dancing together.Namjoon is swaying his body violently imitating the robot dance while Jin is trying his best to dance but turns out making a weird move instead.Jungkook startled when someone suddenly extend his hand to him.He look up only to see someone wearing a white mask with black tuxedo and he's almost as tall as Taehyung."Wanna dance?" He ask then bow his head waiting for Jungkook's reply.Such a gentleman.Jungkook have no idea why he agreed in the first place.

The guy put his left hand on Jungkook's waist and the right on Jungkook's left hand (the position like couple dancer always do).Jungkook hesitate at first but end up putting his right hand on the guy's shoulder.They start dancing and their body is swaying slowly following the music.Jungkook feels so comfortable and warm while holding the guy's hand.When they are so into their own world,the lights suddenly went off and the guy pull Jungkook closer to his body before kiss the confuse boy on his lips.Jungkook widen his eyes and he is too shock to do something when he was kissed by a stranger with mask.

His lips are so soft and warm.Think Jungkook.He can feel the hold loosen and he don't know why don't want to let go.When the lights finally back,the guy was nowhere to be seen.Jungkook touch his lips and he is lost in thought and don't realize Taehyung is calling for him.

Who is he?He's a good kisser.Aish what are you thinking Jeon Jungkook?
Jungkook think and he shakes his head several times making Taehyung look at him weirdly.

"Yah,what is wrong with you?" Taehyung ask while let a small laugh toward the younger's behaviour.Jungkook is looking at Taehyung with his blank expression while shaking his head."No..nothing" damn the stutter.Taehyung seems not buying it and stare blankly at Jungkook.Taehyung shrug his shoulder before make his way to Jin."What's with that smile?" Jin ask in curiousity and Taehyung answer casually "Nothing".Jin shakes his head at the the younger who keeps smiling alone.

*Uh oh..who steals our maknae's first kiss?