The Call

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"So are we just going to stare at each other's face all day?" Yoongi asked in annoyance.

"Yeah,what's the point of inviting us here if you have no plan at all?" Hoseok interrupt.

"I'm going home" said Jimin getting up from his seat ready to leave."Wait wait" Jin is stopping them from leaving."I have an idea" he continues. Jimin sigh and sit back on the couch while glaring at Jin."Better be fun or else we will leave" he warn.

"Let's play a game" Jin suggested.

"What game?" Yoongi ask with his annoying face expression.

"Alright.What about we play truth or dare?" Jin suggested clapping his hand.

"Lame" Yoongi rolls his eyes and Jin pout. "Hey It's not bad at all" Namjoon supported his hyung's suggestion.

"What about we play the endplate king?" Taehyung suggested and all eyes on him.(the one they played in Rookie King)

"Endplate king?" Jungkook looks confusely at Taehyung.

"So how to play this game?Never heard of it before." Jin ask watching the younger put his hand inside his jeans pocket.

"Okay see this card right here?" Taehyung pull out a card set from his pocket.

"Woah cool.Where did you get these?" Hoseok seems amuse with the card set and is checking them out.It is not just a usual card.It is more like a plate covered in gold (like the one they bought in Summer package in Dubai.*i can't remember whose cards are those)

"These cards consist of one 'king' ,one 'skull' and five blank cards make them seven altogether.Which means anyone who has the 'king' card will be safe from the punishment for that round.But if you have this one..." Taehyung said while holding the 'skull' symbol card.

"...you will be punished by all of us including the king.Each one of us will write the punishment on a piece of paper and it will be chosen randomly after the card is picked." Taehyung explain.The others nod in agreement.

"Not bad" Yoongi's face ligthen up and he is now smiling.Taehyung then hand a piece of small paper to all of them to write down the punishment.

"But please don't be too mean and play fair okay?" Taehyung said while the others are placing their punishments into the container.

"Okay first round.Who wants to distribute the card?" Taehyung offers.Hoseok immediately raise his hand "Me!I want to be the first to touch it" he then grab the cards from Taehyung not giving the chance for him to speak."Okay then" Taehyung said."Aish hyung can you please hurry up?" Jimin said impatiently."Alright alright" when Hoseok is about to hand the first card "Wait hyung!You need to turn it upside down so we can't see it" Jungkook said."Oh right!" Hoseok smiling sheepishly while scratching his head."Gosh you are so slow" Yoongi grab the cards and starts giving one to each of them as Hoseok is pouting."So before we reveal our card,who wants to exchange theirs?" Taehyung ask suddenly."No thanks" Namjoon said while holding his card close to his chest."Me too.What if i end up getting the 'skull'?" Jimin add.

"Alright.Ready?You can reveal your card in 3..2..1" all of them flip their card at the same time and Jin is laughing while pointing to Jimin.Jungkook eyes went wide because he is holding the 'king' card."Wah,lucky maknae" they cooed.

"Okay now shall we reveal the punishment?" Taehyung ask and a 'yes' can be heard across the room.Taehyung is smiling while picking the rolled paper in the container.Taehyung made a funny face before reading what is written on the paper loudly.

"Drag your across the living room while your thumb".Laughter can be heard across the living room.

"That was funny but seriously who did that?That was mean guys" Jin said while laughing.

"What the hell?I will boil whoever wrote this to death" Jimin mutter under his breath."Can we skip that one?" Jimin whine.

"Sorry dear.No exception.This game has no mercy" Taehyung give an apologetic look to the silver hair boy.

"Aah..so annoying" then he sit in the middle of the living room starts doing the task given. "Aigoo Jiminie is so cute on his smol thumb" Namjoon said and Jimin had the urge to strangle the older. They were laughing like there's no tomorrow.Hoseok and Taehyung are already rolling on the floor laughing.They are wiping their tears from laughing too much.Jimin's face looks like he's about to cry but he finish the task successfully.

"Okay next round".They already have their own card and ready to flip it.Now it is Jin's turn to accept his fate.

"Smack on the head using the magazine roll" Namjoon read it while hand the paper to Jin.

"Really?" Jin send the 'are you kidding me' look only to receive a smile from Hoseok."You wrote this don't you?" Jin asked and Hoseok just shake his head."Who wants to start?" Jimin asked.

"Me first!" Hoseok suddenly appear with the magazine roll in his hand."You better be ..." then PAAP!The magazine roll land on the back of Jin's head before he can finish his word "... gentle".Now it's Yoongi turn and he hit Jin so hard makes him almost black out.Not to mention he hit twice."You did it on purpose don't you?" Jin shout while rubbing his sore head.Yoongi just shrug his shoulder and smile in victory.

They keep playing until midnight and have to stop the game after Jungkook's stomach produce a weird growling sound.The hyungs smile softly at their baby brother and Namjoon decide to stop the game they're playing.

"I'm too lazy to cook.Can we just call for delivery?" Jin whine while swaying Namjoon's hand back and forth."Hyung,why are you holding my hand?" Namjoon ask in curiousity.

"No reason.It's just our hands fits perfectly and i like your hand.It is warm." Jin said while blushing.Namjoon chuckles at his hyung's behavior."You're such a kid hyung".

"Oh just kiss already" Yoongi came from nowhere and push the two on purpose closing the gap between them.Namjoon and Jin's face were too close to the point they can count each other's eyelashes.Namjoon is staring at his hyung and make a flying kiss gesture to him.Jin turns his face to the other way and push the younger.

"Aish this kid" he left with his red face and he can see Jungkook is smirking."I know you like it hyung.Admit it" Jin flick the younger's forehead before head upstairs.

The door bell rang signalling their delivery has arrived."I'll get it" Hoseok running towards the door.He close the door after handed his credit card to the delivery guy."Sorry i have no cash in hand" he said and sign the receipt.

They are eating in silent because of too hungry.Namjoon and Jimin ordered pizza.Jungkook,Taehyung and Yoongi have chinesse food while Jin and Hoseok prefers Korean dishes.Taehyung is watching over Jungkook who struggling to eat with his left hand because of his right hand still not fully recover.

Taehyung touch Jungkook's shaking hand gently and he nod at the younger.Jungkook give the chopstick to Taehyung and pout."I can't use my right hand and it's hard for me to eat".

"Open your mouth".Jungkook obediently open his mouth and Taehyung feed the blonde haired boy while smiling."You should eat too hyung" Jungkook said."I will eat later" Taehyung said handing Jungkook a glass of water.Jungkook already finished his food and Taehyung pat his head."Thank you hyung" he smiles sweetly at Taehyung and he return the other's smile.They were in their own world and suddenly Jimin clear his throat."So we have Namjin and i can smell Taekook" Jimin said but Yoongi is pouting beside him."What about Yoonmin?" He asked and Jimin ruffles the older's hair giving him the eye smile.They were having their moments when suddenly Taehyung feels his phone vibrates.

He excuse himself and went to the living room.He take out his phone and looks at the caller id.

Unknown number

He hesitate at first but decide to answer it.

"Hello"

Silence.

"Hello.Who's there?"

No one reply him.He only hears a shuffling sound on the other line before the line disconnected.He put his phone into his pocket and return to the kitchen.

"Who called hyung?" Jungkook ask.

"I don't know.Maybe wrong number" Taehyung try to smile but the call makes him can't sleep that night.

Who would call him in the middle of the night but didn't say anything?

Taehyung shrug and decide to join Jungkook to his dreamland.