Surprise

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Hyung.Hyung!Please don't die on me.I need you!" Jimin is shaking Yoongi vigorously while crying his eyes out.But the elder still didn't move.
"Yoongi hyuung!"

Yoongi groaned and change his position facing Jimin.The younger widen his eyes and hug the latter while wiping his tears."Hyung you're back!"

PAAP!

Yoongi smack at the back of Jimin's head."Stop being overdramatic you idiot!I'm just sleeping".Yoongi rub his eyes and stretch his limbs."I thought you're dead.I try to wake you up like forever and you sleep like a log.That's the only way to wake you up.Guess it worked"."

You learned well Chimchim" Hoseok enter the room with towel in his hand."Learned what?" Yoongi looks confused."Savage Jimin.He learned well from you"."Whatever" Yoongi rolled his eyes dragging his feet to the bathroom lazily."I hate school" "You hate pretty much everything hyung" Jimin shouted from the kitchen."Shut up!"

***

"Good morning Jungkook" Taehyung greet the younger with smile plastered on his face."Morning Tae hyung" Jungkook yawn."Ready for school?" Taehyung spread the peanut butter on the bread before giving one to Jungkook."Not really.School's "
"Well you have no choice" Jungkook hummed and eat his breakfast."Hyung,are you coming with me today?" Jungkook looking at his hyung and he just shake his head."No" answered Taehyung simple."But why?" Jungkook whined."No reason.Are you going to miss me if i'm not coming?" Jungkook stop eating."No,it just feels weird when you're not with me" Jungkook is staring at the black haired boy hoping he would change his mind.

"I have a better plan" Taehyung mutter under his breath but the younger can still hear him anyway.

"Huh?"

"Finish your breakfast quick.You have 15 minutes before your first class start".Taehyung change the topic and Jungkook glance at the clock widen his eyes."Oh i'm late" he grab his back pack and rush to the door."Bye hyung" he run across the lawn and wave his hand to Taehyung.Leaving the elder alone at home.Little that he knows,a pair of eyes is checking on him.Taehyung went back to the kitchen and clean up the dishes he had for breakfast earlier.

"Hyung come on.We're going to be late.Gosh you are so slow" Jimin drag the elder towards the school gate.Yoongi just let the younger to drag him because he's too lazy to argue.Jimin suddenly stopped walking making Yoongi bumped into him."What now Park Jimin?" He hissed while rubbing his shoulder."Isn't it Jungkook?" He squinted his eyes to the boy with red beanie walking about 5 feets ahead them."Who?" Yoongi asked while trying to figure out who Jimin is looking at."Never mind,you don't know him" he released Yoongi's hand and starts shouting for the younger's name "Jungkook-ah" .Yoongi puff his cheeks because Jimin suddenly let go of his hand.Jungkook stop on his track and snap his head towards Jimin."Oh Jimin hyung" Jungkook had his eyes on the mint haired boy."This is Yoongi hyung.Hyung,this is Jungkook" Yoongi is glaring at the boy who made Jimin released his hand just now.Jimin nudged the elder on his side and let an awkward laugh."I'm Yoongi" he shake his hand and Jungkook winced in pain because of the firm grip from Yoongi.Jimin pull Yoongi from Jungkook before he crushed the poor boy's hand."Are you alone today?Where's your friend?" Jimin try to break the tension and send a death glare to Yoongi."Which friend?"

"The one who always come with you.The skinny black haired boy"

"Oh Taehyung hyung.He's not coming today.He have something else to do"
Taehyung have been sending him to school everyday for almost a month now.That's why he felt a little empty when Taehyung is not with him.The hyung is always smiling and sometimes he will crack a joke to brighten up his mood.It's only been a month but he feels like he known Taehyung for a long time already.

Taehyung is singing happily and smiling to ears.He can't wait to surprise the younger.

Jungkook is walking to his second class but suddenly someone tripped him making he fell on his face.Laugh can be heard across the hallway."Don't you have eyes?" Jungkook knows that annoying voice belongs to non other than Baekhyun and his monkeys.He get up on his feet and ready to kick someone's ."I can hear someone's talking but where is he?" Jungkook pretended to looking for someone and he stops at Baekhyun."Oh look,a talking puppy.So cute" he smirks making the other's face turns red.Baekhyun grab Jungkook's collar before punch his face really hard making the other stumble.And the fight between a puppy and a bunny begins.Baekhyun is about to punch Jungkook once more but the hit never come."Get your hands off of him" Taehyung hissed and they leave almost immediately. Jungkook opens his eyes because of the familiar deep voice.Way too familiar for him.

"Tae hyung?"

"Yes Jungkook.It's me.Are you okay?" Taehyung help the younger to stand on his feet."What are you doing here?" "I have to go to school too right?" "Bb..but how?" "Let's get your wound treated first then i'll explain it to you" Taehyung supporting Jungkook by his waist."Can you walk or you want me to carry you?" Taehyung looks concern and ready to carry his dongsaeng."I can walk hyung.Stop worrying too much"

He glad to have a hyung like Taehyung.Even the elder sometimes overprotective but likes it.He likes the attention Taehyung is giving him and always be there protecting him.Just like a guardian angel.