The Guardian

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

Taehyung is watching Jungkook sitting alone under the tree near the school field.He has earphones plugged on his ears.He ignored his stomach growling crazily asking to be filled.He didn't eat anything since morning.That is how he punished himself.Either starve himself or crying alone in his room.

"You should eat Jungkook or you'll get sick" Taehyung said sadly.

The younger just keep listening to the music on his phone.Don't care about his surrounding.He closed his eyes and lay on the grass.Today is so windy and the sky is cloudy."It's going to rain soon." Jungkook's bang covered his eyes.Taehyung had the urge to brush it away to see his beautiful hazel eyes.But he can't.He can't touch him,he can't have feelings towards human.It is forbidden.He just smiles helplessly eyeing the younger.

"Does he fell asleep?" He lean forward to watch Jungkook closely and his face almost touch the younger's.
"A small kiss won't hurt right?" Taehyung is dying to touch the younger and to feel his hand against his delicate skin.He placed a kiss on the younger's forehead.

"What you're thinking you doing?" Taehyung jumped a little and look to the owner of the voice.It is his co-angel.He shake his head several times and he stuttered "Wh..what do you mean?I don't understand"

"You are not supposed to fall in love with human or have physical contact with them.It is forbidden.What if the others knew?They will punish you for sure"

"I..it was an accident.I was checking if he's asleep" Taehyung denied.

"Don't lie.You already fall for him don't you?" Taehyung keep his head down.

"Hyung,what if i request to be a human?Is it possible for me to become an angel back?"

"Don't be stupid.Humans are not meant for us.You will be casted out of heaven and you can't turn to be an angel anymore.Plus,you will become mortal and your wings will be ripped out."

Taehyung's face fell.He really wants to become a human to protect the fragile boy.He need to stop him from doing stupid things again.He wants to embrace the boy and tell him how precious he is.

"But..." the co-angel said.

"But what?"

"They said you can request to become a human but they will give you time limit.Once your time is out,you will vanish forever and become an angel again.But i'm not sure if it's true"

"Maybe this is my chance" Taehyung's face lit up.

"What if he's not the one?You only will get hurt and your time will be wasted.You will be cursed for your whole life" he said worriedly.

Jungkook jolted awake like he's been electrocuted.He touched his forehead and frown."What was that?" He looks at his surrounding just to see no one there except him and the tree.

Jungkook just shrugged it off and get up on his feet.The rain starts to fall and he walk to his house.He is soak in rain and he just walk with the expressionless face.Taehyung ran towards the younger and follow him from behind.

"No one care about me anyway" thinks Jungkook.

"You're going to get sick!" Taehyung walk beside him and frown at Jungkook's thought."But i do" he whispers.He can read his mind.Well,he's an angel afterall.

Jungkook is standing in front of his house.He can't find the right key because it is too dark outside and he keep dropping the key in progress "Damn it" he cursed."Jungkook,language" Taehyung said even the younger can't hear him.He finally succeed after fourth tries and stumbled a bit while opening the door.

He lay on the couch and don't bother to change his wet cloth."I'm freezing and i'm starving" he curls in ball holding his growling stomach."That is because you haven't eat anything yet and you should get changed"

Jungkook curl in ball and Taehyung can hear the younger sniffles."Umma..i miss you" he hugged his knees and is crying alone.Taehyung's heart is breaking at the scene.An angel shouldn't have feelings like human does.Anger,sad,happy but he can feel the human feelings and he can't explain why.

Jungkook is crying himself to sleep."I wish i could comfort you right now Kookie." Taehyung sadly whisper to the sleeping boy.

Jungkook is awake and his head hurts like hell.He open his eyes slowly and feels comfortably warm.His body was covered with fluffy blanket and his clothes are changed too.Jungkook get up too fast and end up face plant on the floor."Ah my nose,i broke my nose!" He cover his face and then something clicked in his head."I remember i fell asleep on the couch last night.How on earth i wake up in my room this morning?" and Jungkook is making his famous 'jungshook' face.Taehyung chuckles at the younger and shake his head.

"Weird things happened lately and sometimes i feel like someone is watching me.I'm not living with a ghost right?"

"No,Jungkook.You're living with your guardian angel"