Listen

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

The Kim's resident is filled with laughter and it wakes Jungkook up from his beautiful sleep.

"What are they doing downstairs?" He scratch his neck while yawning.He and Taehyung spend their night at Jin's house because the elder insists on cooking them dinner.He drag his feet lazily downstairs not bothering to wash his face or brush his teeth.His hyungs are sitting in circle and he decides to join.

"Good morning sleepyhead" Jimin grins and Jin interrupt "Did you sleep well last night?" 

Jungkook nod his head and sit beside Namjoon.

"What are you guys doing?" He rub his eyes and Namjoon ruffles his hair.Then suddenly a baby liked voice call him "Oppa..oppa".Jungkook snap his head and the six of them laugh.

"Who's that?" He has the 'jungshook' face and he lift his fist ready to fight.Jimin is pointing at something and there's a white parrot sitting on Taehyung's lap.

Jungkook widen his eyes and he gives a questioning look to Jimin.

"What is that thing?Did he just called me oppa?" Jungkook is giving a judging look to the parrot.

"It is called parrot Kookie and it's my cousin's.He dropped by just now and ask me if i could take a look at his parrot because he have to do something important" Jin explained.

"Who the hell taught that bird to call me oppa?" Jungkook glare at the parrot and they are having a staring competition.

The parrot is looking at Jungkook and nod its head several times.It opens its mouth and Jungkook said "Don't you dare to call me oppa again you stupid parrot".Jungkook swears he can see the parrot smirk at him.

"Did you guys see that?That bird just smirked!" Jungkook scream while pointing at the bird before saying "Oppa...Kookie oppa"

Jungkook lost his patience and he is ready to strangle that parrot sitting on Taehyung's lap.He then jump towards Taehyung and grab the parrot by it's neck.

"Help..help" the parrot cries and Namjoon stop Jungkook by grabbing his waist.Taehyung pull the parrot from Jungkook's grasp before he kill that poor bird with his barehand.

"Stop it Jungkook.You're going to kill that bird" Namjoon pull him and Jungkook finally release the bird.

He finally calm himself and is breathing heavily still glaring at the parrot.Taehyung is petting the poor parrot before putting it back in the cage.

"I didn't see that coming" Jimin shakes his head and Hoseok covers his mouth not trying to laugh.

"Seriously Jungkook?You just fight with a bird" Taehyung chuckles and Jungkook glare at his hyung.

"He ing called me oppa and i'm going to kill the one who taught that thing to him"

"Alright kids.What do you guys want to have for lunch?" Jin clap his hands 

"You cook?" Hoseok ask grinning.

"No,i'm too lazy to cook.We order for delivery".All six pair of eyes are in Jin and the eldest sigh.

"Fine,my treat" Jin said and all of them cheer.Well not all of them.He shakes his head and look at Taehyung.He's spacing out and staring blankly at the outside.

"Tae,are you okay?" Jin tap his shoulder making Taehyung startled.He smiles at Jin and nod his head.

"Oh yes,i'm fine".Jin looks concernly at Taehyung because it is so obvious that something is bothering the younger's mind.Jin sigh and sit beside Taehyung.

"Is this about Jungkookie?" He ask and Taehyung stay silent.

"Are you planning on telling him soon?" Jin ask and Taehyung shakes his head.

"I don't know hyung.What if he hates me?" Taehyung look down and Jin pat his back.

"Why would he hates you?You're his hyung and you guys always stick together like a glue"

"That's why.We always stick together and he trusted me with his life.What would he react if he knows i lied to him this whole time?I'm scared hyung".

Jin pulls Taehyung closer and rubbing circles on his back.

"But i'm worried about his safety too.I think someone try to hurt him for unknown reason.This is not the first time hyung."

"I'm scared too when i'm thinking about how Namjoon would react if he knew i'm his angel.But that is what we're going to face Tae.You can't run forever.Please tell him.The sooner the better.About that.We will try to fix it together.I got your back " Jin said facing Taehyung.The younger nod his head and Jin stand up pulling Taehyung together with him.

"Come on.Jungkook will start looking for you" Jin pull Taehyung by his wrist.

"Oh there you are!The foods are here.Let's eat.I'm starving" Hoseok rub his tummy.Both Jin and Taehyung sit next to each other.Jungkook steal a glance at Taehyung.He looks so troubled.

What is bothering his mind?

***

"The poison works but i just use a small amount enough to make him suffer.I think that Taehyung boy slowly falling into our trap.We need to get rid of him first.It is easier to deal with the weaker one" the guy said while smiling.

The older man nod his head in agreement.He let out a laugh and smirk.

"One step closer and everything will be mine"

Today is Sunday so the boys are just chilling out and lazying themselves by lying everywhere inside the house.Namjoon and Jin are sitting on the couch.Jin is reading a cooking magazine while Namjoon is plugging a headphone when suddenly...

"Yo player haters you should love yourself brrrr..!!" Namjoon suddenly scream makes Jin falling off his chair.

"What the hell Namjoon!This is why you shouldn't wear a headphone" Jin get up from the floor brushing his .He held his chest and Namjoon staring blankly at him.

"What?" Namjoon take off his headphone and looking confusedly at a nagging Jin. Jin push Namjoon off the couch and roll his eyes before leaving the confuse Namjoon on the floor.

"Yah,hyung!"

Jungkook skip happily holding the lion plushie looking for Taehyung.He hum and skip at the same time but still didn't see Taehyung everywhere.

"Where is this hyung?" 

He looks in the kitchen,his room,balcony and everywhere but still no Taehyung.Then he remembered the garden backyard.

Taehyung smiles happily as he is holding one of Jungkook's bunny.He feed it and brush it's fur.When he's about to get up,he can feel someone wrap his waist from the back.He tries to turn but the hug is getting tighter.

"Hyung,stay" Jungkook mumbles from behind holding a lion stuffy on his right hand.Taehyung just stand there and let Jungkook hug him.

"I thought you left" 

"You know i won't.I have no place to go by the way" Taehyung said holding Jungkook's hand.He decides to break the silence when Jungkook doesn't respond.

"What's with this lion Kook?"

"Oh.." Jungkook release the hug and Taehyung turns around to face him.

"It's for you!" Jungkook hand the lion he's holding to Taehyung with smile on his face.

"But why lion?" Taehyung ask in confusion.

"I don't know.Maybe because it is cute and fierce at the same time" Jungkook chuckles when he saw Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"I agreed on that cute part but fierce?" 
"Yes,you are cute but can be scary sometimes.That what makes you a good hyung to me" Jungkook says and Taehyung hug the lion while smiling.

"Okay,accepted.Thanks Jungkook-ah" he ruffles the younger's hair.

"Let's go inside.It's getting dark here" Taehyung pulls Jungkook by his waist and head inside.

"What do you want to eat today?I'll cook for you" Taehyung ask smiling.

"Anything would be fine" Jungkook said.

They are eating silently but then Taehyung suddenly starts to speak.

"Jungkook-ah,i think we need to talk" Taehyung said sternly and Jungkook lift his head looking at his hyung in front of him.His face looks serious and he didn't smile a bit.Jungkook frowns at the look Taehyung is giving him right now.The 'we-need-to-talk' is scary enough for him plus Taehyung is the one who said it.

"Finish your meal first" Taehyung said continue to eat leaving Jungkook confuse.Jungkook nod his head and his heart won't stop beating so fast.This is going to be a serious talk and he knows he's in trouble.

Taehyung finish his meal first and he already done the dishes.He then exit the kitchen before say "I'll wait upstairs".Jungkook feels like something stuck in his throat.He is so nervous to the point he can't even swallow the food anymore.He dump the food into the trash and do the dishes.

Jungkook walks upstairs slowly and his heart accelerates with every steps he takes.What is this all about?When he's about to go to his bedroom,he saw a figure sitting on the balcony.

'It must be Tae hyung' thinks Jungkook.He slowly approach Taehyung and the elder didn't realize Jungkok's presence.He seems so deep in thought.Jungkook pulls the chair and Taehyung jump on his seat holding his chest.

"Hyung" Jungkook hesitates at first and sigh in relief when Taehyung smiles at him.

"What is it you want to talk about?" Jungkook ask carefully afraid if Taehyung would turn into a lion and eats him alive.Taehyung may look calm and always smiling but only Jungkook knows him.

"You still remember that day when you're hospitalized?" Taehyung ask.Jungkook just nod his head.

"Do you know what makes you sick that day?" Taehyung's face turns into a serious one not waiting the younger's reply.

"Uh no?" Jungkook really has no idea what happened to him that day.No one talks about it since the day he left the hospital and he don't care to ask.

"What is the last thing you eat before you get sick that day?" Taehyung ask with his deep voice.

"I don't remember" then suddenly something click in his head.The last thing he have before he gets sick is the drink.The drink that the guy with a mask gave to him.The drink that he have on his way to the restroom and he widen his eyes.

"Don't lie to me Jeon JungKook" Taehyung said with his glare and it is enough to send shiver to Jungkook's spine.Taehyung never call him by his full name and he knows he's screwed.

"Hyung..." 

"Which part of  'don't take anything from a stranger' you don't understand?" Taehyung raised his voice and Jungkook flinch because of the sudden outburst.He never thought Taehyung can be this scary when he's mad.

Jungkook's eyes start to water.He look down and plays with his fingers.

"You really want to know what happened to you?" Taehyung ask and Jungkook stays silent.

"You were poisoned and luckily the amount is not meant to kill" 

Jungkook lift his head in surprise and he can't process what Taehyung just said.

"W-whaat?" Jungkook's tears start to fall down his cheeks.

"I'm so disappointed with you.When will you start to listen to your hyung Jungkook?Why won't you listen to me?" Taehyung pause with a sigh before continue with a sad tone "I know i'm not your real hyung but i did it because i care.If you think that i'm not good enough to be your hyung and i'm too overprotective,you don't have to listen to me anymore" Jungkook can see hurt in Taehyung's eyes.His tears won't stop flowing.He's a bad dongsaeng.He hurted his only hyung's feelings and he feels bad.

Taehyung get up from his seat and left with broken heart.

"Jungkook won't listen to me.I'm not good enough to be his hyung" he whispers sadly.


*sorry for the late update.i'm super busy lately because i have to settle with my personal loans.There's a lot of work to do and i'm buying a new car!yaaay...hope it's approved. *sniff sniff*

**jungkook-ah,you hurt your hyung..