Closer

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

"Jungkook-ah"

No response."Jungkook wake up.You need to go to school" Taehyung is shaking the sleeping boy to wake him up.A groan can be heard from Jungkook.He roll to the other side before mumbling "Five more minutes"."You're going to be late.Wake up now" Taehyung uncover the blanket on Jungkook's body and switched the light on.Jungkook is sitting on his bed with his eyes are slightly open.He messed up his hair and drag his feet to the bathroom.Taehyung chuckles towards the younger's behavior.Jungkook is not a morning person and the hardest thing to do is to wake him up.He's sleeping like a log.Taehyung went straight to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast.

Jungkook is walking downstairs lazily and he can smell something from the kitchen and his stomach suddenly growl."Jungkook,have your breakfast first before you leave" Taehyung call from the kitchen.Jungkook's mouth starts to water seeing the breakfast on the table.Surprisingly,all of them are his favorites dishes.Taehyung hand Jungkook a tissue and he give a confuse look to his hyung."What is this for?" "You're drooling" Jungkook wipe his mouth with his hand harshly then realized Taehyung is just messing around with him "No,i'm not!".Taehyung is laughing histerically at his dongsaeng."Like always,you are too easy to fool".They are eating their breakfast silently."Hyung,how do you know my favorite food?" Jungkook suddenly asked."I don't know your favorite food.I just make it because i think you might like it." Lie.He knew Jungkook's favorite and he knows everything about the younger."Oh okay.Thanks for the breakfast hyung.It's tasty" Jungkook get up from his seat and Taehyung starts to speak."Jungkook"
Jungkook turns around almost immediately "Ne hyung?" Taehyung is playing with his fingers and inhaled nervously "Cc..can i come with you?"
"Wae hyung.Are you scared to be here alone?" "I'm not scared.It's just feels weird when you're not around because i'm used to be by your side".Jungkook's mouth turns to an 'o' shape and nod his head."Of course but i'm not sure if you're allowed to come inside the school area" "I'll just wait outside.It's fine" Taehyung try to convince him and give him an assuring smile.He just don't want the younger off from his sight."Okay,let's go"

***

"Did you found him?"

"Yes,i found his house but he's doesn't live alone"

"What do you mean he's not alone?"

"There's another boy live with him.Maybe he's a friend"

"Alright,here's your payment for today.Find out more about the 'friend' .I'll pay you once your works is done" said the middle aged man handing the other guy with a small brown envelope with cash in it.The man smirks and grab a lighter inside his pocket with cigar on his other hand.

Taehyung is sitting under the tree waiting for Jungkook to finish his school.It's been only half an hour after Jungkook left but Taehyung can't sit still.He needs to look after the other and protect him.Sitting under the tree won't help.Taehyung get up and heading towards the school gate before stopped by the school guard "Sorry sir but you're not allowed to get in." "But i need to look after my dongsaeng" "I'm sorry but only students and staffs here are allowed to get in" Taehyung's face fell and he pouted. "Alright,i'm sorry" Taehyung sits under the tree and he fell asleep while waiting for Jungkook.He jolted awake when he feels someone pinched his ears."Oh,your school is over?" He rub his eyes and stretch his limb."Yep.Have you been here all day waiting for me?".Taehyung is grinning while rubbing his nape before nodding."How's school?Do They treat you nicely?" Jungkook chuckles at his overprotective hyung."Of course they are hyung and i'm not a kid anymore" Suddenly Taehyung's stomach starts producing a dying whale sound because he haven't eat anything yet besides breakfast this morning.

***

"What is this?" Taehyung is looking at the younger with disbelief."It is obvious hyung.We called it sandwich.Duh!" Jungkook rolled his eyes and ready to eat his first ever sandwich.He made it himself and smiles proudly. Taehyung grab the sandwich from his hand before he eat it."No no you're not going to eat that.It doesn't look like something edible to me" Taehyung is looking at the sandwich.The bread is almost burn and the sight is not really pleasant.

"Doesn't mean you're a good cook you can humiliate my cooking!"
"You're going to get sick if you eat that sandwich or whatever you call it.You need to cook the tuna first or you will get stomach ache.I'll make you a new one" Taehyung throw the 'sandwich' in the dustbin and starts to prepare for a real one.Jungkook is still pouting and he is glaring at his hyung for throwing away his sandwich."You're not eating?Well,what a waste.I'm going to finish it myself then".Jungkook pull the plate closer and shove the sandwich in his mouth."Slow down.You're going to choke if you eat like that" Taehyung shake his head and staring at the younger with love.

They become closer each day and somehow Jungkook feels safe when Taehyung is around.But something is bothering his mind.Taehyung knows a lot about him.Not a lot but too much for someone he just met weeks ago.