Run

Wings ||Bts Vkook||

Jungkook is walking alone back from the library.He can't stop thinking about what he just read.He shakes his head several times and continue walking.

"Is it even possible?But it sounds like a fanfiction" Jungkook sigh. "I must find out about this" 

"Who are you talking to?" Taehyung ask walking beside Jungkook.Jungkook jumped a little and Taehyung keep walking like nothing happen.

"How did you find me?" Jungkook ask and Taehyung shrug his shoulder "Instinct.What's that?" Taehyung pointing at the book Jungkook is holding."Oh nothing.Just a reference book for my homework".

"You're talking to me!" Taehyung said jumping around and clap his hand.

"Yes,so?" Jungkook raise his eyebrows and Taehyung is smiling widely.

"Finally!You've been ignoring me for two days already.So it means you're not mad at me anymore.Thank you" Taehyung hug the younger tightly and Jungkook free himself from the hug.

"Who said i already forgive you?I'm talking to you because you might look like an idiot if you're talking alone" Jungkook said and Taehyung pout a little.

"Oh" 
"Hyung?"
"Yes"
"I have something to ask you and please be honest with me" Jungkook said and Taehyung stop walking.
"Okay.What is it?" 
"Why you never tell me about your fami..."
"Nae pi ttam nunmul..."
"Wonhae manhi manhi yah!"
"No no this one is better"
"Bultaoreune..fireeeee.Bow wow wow" Hoseok and Jimin is dancing in the middle of the street.They are bickering on what song is better for their new dance choreography.

"What are they doing?" Taehyung ask and Jungkook shake his head.
"No idea"
"Let's go home.It's getting dark" Taehyung pull Jungkook together with him and Jungkook is too tired to argue so he just let his hyung drag him home.Hoseok and Jimin are nowhere to be seen as the sky is getting dark.Maybe they left already.

"Jungkook ah,dinner's ready" Taehyung shout from the kitchen.After waiting for about 10 minutes,the younger is still not coming.

"Where is he?I'm hungry already" Taehyung sigh and head upstairs to check on Jungkook.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung peek through the slightly open door."Are you in there?I'm coming in" he push the door slowly and pout when sees no Jungkook."Where is he?" He is about to get out from the room when something caught his attention on Jungkook's bed.

"What is this?" He scan the book he is holding right now.

Guardian Angels

"Why is he reading this?" Taehyung's heart skip a beat.Is Jungkook starts to doubt his true identity?

"The question he try to ask today.Did he try to ask about my family because he's found out about me?" 

"Hyung,What are you doing here?" Jungkook looking at Taehyung who's sitting on his bed awkwardly holding the book he borrowed from the library earlier.

"Jungkook why are you reading this?" Taehyung ask and Jungkook snatch the book from his hand.

"Do i need a reason?Nothing,just for fun.Why?" Jungkook raise his eyebrows and Taehyung shakes his head while mumbling a small 'nothing'.Jungkook smirks seeing Taehyung's face turning pale.

"Where have you been?Dinner's ready" Taehyung try to avoid Jungkook's stare.

"I'm in my study room.You know doing some research" Jungkook looks creepy right now and Taehyung decide to just cut it down.

"Let's eat.I'm hungry" Jungkook said while wrapping his arm on Taehyung's waist dragging the elder downstairs.Jungkook can feel Taehyung tense up on his hold.

"What's wrong hyung?You feel uncomfortable?" Jungkook ask and Taehyung shake his head.

"No.." Taehyung swears Jungkook can hear his heart is beating so fast right now.Not because of the sudden skinship but he has the feeling that Jungkook is starting to doubt his real identity.

***

"No,not like that!You have to turn this way" Jimin sigh for the nth time because Hoseok keep messing up his step.

"But you said i have to turn this way!" Hoseok stomp his feet arguing with Jimin

"No,you got it wrong.Aish,i think we need to stop now.I'm tired" Jimin said gulping the whole bottle of water.Hoseok hummed while lying on the floor.

"Hyung,why don't we ask Jungkook to join us?" Jimin said joining the other on the floor.Hoseok sit up almost immediately."Hey,that's a good idea" he smiles at Jimin and they high fiving each other.

Taehyung is on his way to school when his phone vibrates.He looks at the id on the screen showing an unknown number.

"This is the same number i received from last week.Should i answer it?" Taehyung whisper not wanting Jungkook to hear.He decides to answer it because he is curious to know who is the caller.

"Hello" 

Silence

"Hello?" Taehyung repeats but still hears nothing.Taehyung starts to lose his patience and he continues.

"Listen,if you're not going to say anything i'm going to hung up and don't call me again" when he's about to end the call,a laugh can be heard from the other line.

"Not so fast Taehyung" he said chuckling.

"Who is this?How do you know my name?" Taehyung ask and his eyes never leave Jungkook who's walking in front of him.

"The boy who's walking with you just now.You better keep an eye on him or you'll lose him forever"

"What boy?What are you talking about?" Taehyung looking around try to find the caller just in case he's watching them from afar but he can't find anything suspicious.

"Jungkook" he said and Taehyung swear his heart stop beating for a second.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on him.I swear if you hurt him i'll make sure you will regret it" Taehyung warns and the caller is laughing like a crazy before the line went off.

"Hello..hello?" Taehyung curse under his breath and catching up with Jungkook."Jungkook-ah,slow down"
Taehyung said panting but Jungkook is not slowing down.Jungkook is half running and suddenly stopped by someone on his way to his class before disappearing.

"Hello there" a tall boy is leaning against the wall while smiling at Jungkook.

"Yugyeom" Jungkook gasped.The taller boy is smiling and Taehyung is standing not far away from the both of them ready to kick an if he tries to harm Jungkook.

What happen next surprised Taehyung.Yugyeom pull Jungkook closer and hug him.And what surprise him more is Jungkook just let the taller boy hug him not doing anything.Taehyung pull Jungkook from the hug and send a glare at Yugyeom."Don't touch what you can't afford" Jungkook can't believe his ears.Did Taehyung just warned Yugyeom?

"Let's go Kook.You said you're in hurry" Taehyung said accidently grabbing Jungkook's wrist too tight making him wince in pain "Hyung,let go.You're hurting me".Taehyung release his hold and hang his head."I'm sorry.I didn't mean to hurt you".Taehyung send Jungkook to his class and is more overprotective than before."You don't have to follow me around hyung.I'm not a kid anymore"

"It's not because you're a kid.It is my responsibility to keep you safe.I'm your guardian right now,remember?" Taehyung said before leaving.

***

"Hey Jungkook" Jimin is running to Jungkook but the younger ignores him.

"Yah,don't you hear me calling for you?" Jimin ask folding his arms.

"I did" Jungkook said holding his phone try to make a call.

"So?Why do you ignore me?" Jimin ask and Jungkook sigh.

"Yah,what's wrong?" Jimin ask after hearing Jungkook cursed.

"Have you seen Tae hyung?I tried calling him for hundred times but he won't pick up his call" Jungkook try to redial Taehyung's number but got a voicemail instead.

"I don't know.I didn't see him today" Jimin said and that worry Jungkook more.

"Let's go find him" Jimin suggest and Jungkook nod his head.

"Okay,call me if you found him" Jungkook said while starts looking for Taehyung.

"Where could he be?" Jungkook is searching everywhere but still can't see Taehyung.He searched him on every corner,toilet,classroom even school field but still no Taehyung.Suddenly his phone vibrates and he answer it immediately.

"Jungkook,i found him.He's on the roof" Jimin said and Jungkook is running to the rooftop.He sigh in relief seeing Taehyung is sitting alone on the rooftop but no Jimin.Maybe he left before he came.

"Hyung" Jungkook call and Taehyung turn his head towards the owner of the voice.

"What are you doing up here?I called you but you're not answering my call" Jungkook ask and Taehyung smiling at him.

"Nothing.I just need to free my mind.And i turn off my phone" Taehyung said and Jungkook frown.Jungkook knows something is bothering his mind.Taehyung looks stressing out lately and Jungkook needs to know what is wrong with his hyung.

"Hyung,are you okay?" Jungkook ask and Taehyung smiles at him nodding his head.

"I'm fine Kook.Why do you ask?" He try to smile but it looks so fake.

"You lie.Something is bothering you hyung and you're acting strange lately.What is bothering you?" Jungkook ask and Taehyung stand up.

"Let's go" Taehyung pull Jungkook to help him get up.

"Where are we going?" 

"Let's skip class today.I don't feel like going" Taehyung said casually and Jungkook stop walking.

"Woah.You never skip class hyung.What is going on?Seriously you scared me" Jungkook said and Taehyung chuckle.

"Nothing Jungkook-ah really.It sounds fun to skip class and YOLO" Taehyung said and Jungkook just follow his hyung.

"Hurry up Kookie.They might catch us" Taehyung said helping Jungkook with his bagpack.

They end up wandering in the shopping mall.Nothing much just eating ice cream,play arcade game,judging people and just walking around.

"Jungkook,let's go there" Taehyung pointing at the accessories store.He drag Jungkook before the younger answer him.

"Look at this.Aigoo so cute" Taehyung is holding a squishy and fluffy bunny plushie.Jungkook is holding a silver ring when Taehyung suddenly appear.He put it back on its place and squeeze the plushie with both his hand.

"Looks like you!" Taehyung put the plushie beside Jungkook and laughing at Jungkook.

"No,i'm much cuter!" Jungkook said pouting.

"Alright alright.You're cuter" Taehyung said and ruffles the younger's hair.

"Wait here.I'm going to pay for this.Don't go anywhere" he said before went to the counter to pay.

"Aww,buy a plushie for your girlfriend?" The lady ask and Taehyung shake his head.

"No,it's for someone else" he said looking at Jungkook who's busy playing with the other toys.

They then head to the glasswear shop and Jungkook is checking himself in the mirror wearing a round glasses.

"Looks good on you" Taehyung gives Jungkook an approving nod and Jungkook smiles."Really?How about this one?" Before he can put the one he's holding to it's place,he accidently hit the shelf cause it to collapse.The glass are scattering on the floor and Taehyung gasp.

"Oopss..." Jungkook said and Taehyung is ready to pull his hand out from the store.

"Can you run?" Taehyung ask and Jungkook nod.They get out from the store running to save their life.They can hear the owner yelling and cursing at them.Jungkook starts to laugh and they are running like there's no tomorrow.

Taehyung and Jungkook are running while holding each other's hand.They run and run and end up lying on the grass where Jungkook always go when he needs to be alone.Taehyung is panting and Jungkook lying on the grass.

"Ah so tiring.I haven't running like ages"

"Are you an old man hyung?" Jungkook said chuckling at his hyung.

"That was fun" Taehyung said with Jungkook lying next to him.

"Yeah it is" 

"Thanks Jungkook-ah" Jungkook tilt his head.

"Thanks for what?"

"For today.Here" Taehyung hands the plushie he bought earlier to Jungkook.

"What is this for?" Jungkook ask while squeezing the bunny's puffy cheeks.

"Just in case.If you miss me you have this plushie with you.You can hug it or do with it whatever you want" Taehyung said grinning.

"Why you said that?Are you going somewhere?" Jungkook can see Taehyung's face fell but he fake a smile not wanting to ruin the mood.

"So what's his name?" Taehyung try to change the topic.

"Hmm..how about Taekook?" Jungkook suggest and Taehyung smiles.

"Then Taekook it is"

Taehyung has a bad feeling and his instinct always right.He is staring at the boy sitting in front of him and smiling sadly.

Hope everything is fine.